Greeting.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gjey7EFhZk

~

The two of you got into L's car and took a long drive.

When you arrived at your destination, you couldn't help but feel a bit nervous and tear up a bit.

L squeezed your shoulder comfortingly, "Go greet him, I'm sure he missed you."

Silently nodding and coughing to clear your throat, you approached the mound that had now grown flowers around it.

"WonHo oppa..."

Carefully setting the bouquet that you had bought, "I guess I didn't need to buy these...there's flowers all around you..."

Silently standing there, you let the tears fall, "I know it's been five years...but...I..I...still really miss you."

Glancing at L who was standing away to give you privacy, "MyungSoo oppa has been really good to me...but I feel bad...I guess you took up too much room in my heart.."

The wind rustled as if to wipe your tears while you smiled tearfully, "I guess even now you're telling me not to cry."

Clearing your throat, "I'm not crying see! I'm...just..fine.."

"Oppa!"

You waved him over so that he could have time with Shin.

L slowly stood in front of Shin's grave and said, "Hi...hyung. __________'s a big girl now. All grown up and taking care of kids on her own! I guess you really did pick an amazing girl to love...I almost got into a fight with a 5-year old..um. I...I'm sorry I can't protect her the way you want me to...you left a really big whole in her heart and it's kinda hard filling it up...but I won't give up...at least...not until someone can love her better than I can...so..I guess what I'm trying to say is...if you do want me to be with _________...help me out here...I guess..."

Sighing deeply, "I must be really messed up.."

"But how can you look at a girl like that and not want to fight for her?"

A distant windchime was heard as L laughed, "I guess that's your way of laughing huh."

Turning around, "__________-ah."

You carefully stepped towards L and cast your eyes down, *I miss you WonHo oppa...saranghae...*

"We'll try to visit more often hyung...rest peacefully and continue watching over this clumsy girl over here."

You cracked a smile at that comment, "Please do...oppa...I haven't really tripped once...thank you for catching me."

"See you soon WonHo hyung."

"I'll come again oppa..."

*I love you.*

L held his hand out to you, "Ready to go?"

Nodding, you took his hand and carefully stepped on the grassy fields.

While stepping down, you missed you footing and slipped, "UMMA-"

L caught you before you fell and with wide eyes asked, "Gwenchana?"

You gulped and averted your eyes at the close proximity of you and L.

His thoughts drifted off to that day when he burst through Cross Gene's hideout to threaten Shin.

He could practically hear Shin saying again, "Now you listen LITTLE brother, I have no intention of hurting ________ or harming her. I actually have the strength and the will to protect her, don't take your petty anger out on me and do something about it. FIGHT for her if you're so upset, but one warning...if you hurt her in anyway I will personally come and destroy you so think twice before you do something stupid."

Chuckling to himself, *Is this your way of helping me out?*

L glanced down at you, ignoring the position the two of you were in and said, "You can breathe ________-ah."

Unknowingly, you were holding your breath and your face had turned bright red.

He placed you upright and walked away as if nothing happened.

You fanned yourself and carefully stepped down on the ground slowly.

Looking up you saw that L was already three strides ahead of you, "W-wait for me oppa!"