Missing L.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFnXQgAyr34

~

After getting hot chocolate with Shin you waved, "Bye, see you later."

Nodding softly he tucked a hair behind your ear, "Eung."

Entering the room you glanced around to see if L was in his seat.

Soon the professor had entered and the lecture had started but L was nowhere to be found, *That's weird...MyungSoo oppa never misses class...*

After class you headed to your next class which was in the room next to L's.

You were late so you couldn't see if he was present but you were determined to see him after class.

As soon as the lecture was over, you waited outside of his room.

Students slowly filed out of the room, most of them were yawning or stretching their limbs from the incredibly boring class.

*Did..he really not come today?*

You were about to leave when you heard a familiar voice.

Spotting his friend you called, "SungYeol oppa!"

SungYeol blinked and smiled, "Hey you."

"Is...MyungSoo oppa...sick?"

SungYeol gave you a reassuring smile, "He's fine don't worry. Just a small cold."

*If you call a hangover a cold.*

You nodded slowly, "Oh...okay. Thank you oppa! Tell him I said to feel better!"

He nodded, "Will do."

With that you entered your last class and sat down, distracted.

Getting your phone out: MyungSoo oppa! Feel better!

Sighing, you deleted it and wrote a new one: I heard you were sick, feel better!

Blowing a raspberry, *I sound like a stranger.*

Finally you texted him: I heard from SungYeol oppa that you were sick. Get well soon oppa!

L's head was pounding when he woke up from a text message alert.

Squinting at the sunlight pouring outside, he growled, "Who the hell is texting me?"

Instantly his mind cleared when he saw that it was you.

Smiling wryly to himself, he replied: I'm okay, focus in class!

You sighed in relief when he replied to your message and looked up to see that the class was over.

*Oh.*

Packing up your belongings, you headed out to see that Shin was waiting for you.

He took your bag from you and laced fingers with you, "Gahjah."

Nodding happily, you looked up and met eyes with SungYeol who looked away, *Poor L.*