Cheering You Up.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_IdPCJJqZwI

~

Kris gently placed the coffee cup he was holding on his desk.

*"________'s...hurt. The exact details...I can't tell you since it's her choice...to tell you." "Then can you at least tell me who you are and how you know this?" "...I'm sorry this is how we have to meet...but...I'm ________'s boyfriend..."*

Exhaling sharply, he swept a hand over his face and closed his eyes.

*Someone hurt my...sister? My baby sister..?*

The door burst open as Lu Han proclaimed his entrance, "Yo yo Wu Fan. Time for the meeting-"

"Lu Han."

Pausing at his serious tone, Lu Han glanced at Kris, "Yeah?"

"...can we just cancel the board meeting today?"

Lu Han stared at Kris in surprise before nodding, "Uh. Yeah. Sure. I guess. Um you're the boss anyway. Let me go tell the secreta-"

"Lu Han."

He stopped and turned to Kris, "Is something wrong?"

A bitter but mischiveous smile was on Kris' face, "Tell her quickly. You and I have an important matter to attend to."

"I don't know what that important matter is but...if it means I can leave the meeting..."

Kris rolled his eyes, "Hurry up."

Cheering like a little child, Lu Han gleefully told the secretary about the meeting and bolted back into the young director's room.

Moments later, the two were driving around Korea looking for your favorite snacks, clothes, food, dolls and other things.

Lu Han chirped, "Why don't I get her a ring while we're at it so I can propose to her-"

"You can't. She has a boyfriend."

Instantly Lu Han's expression fell, "W-what?! I THOUGHT SHE WAS GETTING MARRIED TO MEEEEEEEEEEE!"

Rolling his eyes, "Just pick up the bags. Jess returns from classes in two hours."

Grumbling, "What am I a slave?!"

Still he picked up the bags of items and bounded into the elevator and into the house.

The two friends heated the food, set the gifts in a pretty manner and decorated the house so that it lit up with lights.

"I'm home."

A cheery voice greeted, "____________!!!!!!!"

You flinched as Lu Han came close to you, taking note of this, he stepped back and waved, "Hi mei mei, welcome home~"

"...What are you doing here?"

Kris called from the kitchen, "Stop bothering her and come here and take this."

Lu Han made a face before skipping to where Kris was, bringing plates of soondae, ddukkbbokki, pasta and all other foods.

You blinked in surprise, "What...is all this?"

"We didn't know what you'd be craving so we brought all your favorite foods!"

You sighed, "I'm not hungry."

Kris and Lu Han exchanged looks, Kris motioned for Lu Han to do something, *HURRY YOU BAFOON!*

"B-but mei mei, if you don't eat with me- your brother will destroy me! You don't want your precious Lu- ack Lu...lu...to get hurt, do you?!"

The corner of your lips twitched, "Still..."

"Uh we bought...ICE CREAM! No dessert without dinner!"

You blew air into your cheeks, "Fine."

While you sat down, Lu Han pumped his fist while Kris sighed in relief.

You nibbled on the food, glancing at your brother and Lu Han who were bickering like a married couple.

Cracking a smile, you sipped your water and bit into your food.

Kris smiled to himself and cleared the plates when you finished while Lu Han took the ice cream out of the fridge and went to the couch.

"COME SIT MEI MEI~ YOU CAN PICK OUT A MOVIE!"

You glanced at Kris, he motioned for you to go and sit.

Cautiously sitting next to Lu Han, he handed you the carton of ice cream and encouraged, "Dig in dig in!"

You chose to watch 'Wolf Boy' and laughed when Lu Han sobbed at the movie, clinging on to Kris.

The two paused and stared at you while you continued laughing at their ridiculous behavior.

Realizing that you were the only one laughing, you meekly smiled, "That made me feel better."

Sighing in relief the two whispered, "Success."

"OH WAIT MEI MEI! I BROUGHT YOU PRESENTS!"

You blinked in confusion as Lu Han happily pulled out the different items he bought for you, "Since I couldn't get you a Christmas gift because I was in China...here is my late Christmas gift, early Valentine's day gift!"

Kris pinched his forehead, "He shops longer than you."

"I got you these and these, OH and these too!"

Your jaw dropped, "Lulu..this is too much!"

Lu Han ruffled your hair, you were too in awe to flinch, "If it's for you it's not! You know I won't take no for an answer so just use them well~"

"Thank...you..."

Grinning cheekily, he pinched your cheek, "You're so cute~"

Kris flicked Lu Han's hand away from your cheek, "Okay time for you to go home now."

"NOOOOO I'M GOING TO SLEEPOVER!"

"NO GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE!"

You bit your lip to keep from bursting out in laughter again.

The entire night was filled with laughter, food, bickering and...healing.