Worry.

Thicker Than Blood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKtKOQTh5nk

~

You buried your head underneath the pillow, repeating L's words inside your head.

*"Yes. I do. I'm in love with you Park ________. But...I don't expect you to return my feelings, that's why I never confessed to you...I was content with being by your side as a good sunbae until...I was ready to be a man and ask you to be my girlfriend. I won't ask you to return my feelings now either but I guess now you know. I'll wait for you _________-ah, as long as it takes."*

You groaned, *Why oh why oh why.*

After crying out of confusion, you fell into a deep sleep.

When you woke up the next morning, you were ridiculously sick.

*At least this way I won't have to see MyungSoo oppa today..*

Your cabinmate and your best friend, Kang JiHye felt your forehead in concern, "Yah! You're burning up!"

She clucked her tongue, "Should I stay and take care of yo-"

You coughed, "No! Go have fun! It's the last night of this trip! Go on a date with your boyfriend!"

"Aigoo, how can I when my best friend is dying on this trip?"

You smiled, "Just bring me lots of tea bestie."

She rolled her eyes, "Arasso, sit tight. I'll bring you your beloved green tea."

You beamed in reply and said goodbye when she left.

Sipping on your tea, you texted Shin: You jinxed me! I'm sick :(

Shin's eyes popped out while watching tv with s, "WHAT?"

All eyes turned to him, he blinked and scowled, "Watch the damn tv, why are you looking at me for?"

He replied: Do they have medicine there?! Drink lots of water, stay warm!

A warm smile spread across your lips: Aw, are you worrying about me?

Shin coughed and then he called you, "Yah! Is that a real question? Of course I am!"

You blinked, he cringed when he heard how hoarse your voice was, "I'm touched."

He sighed and ran a hand through his hair, "I tell you not to get hurt, of course you get sick."

You laughed, "I'll get better in no time, don't worry~"

He deadpanned, "You sound like someone took your voicebox, shredded it through a grater and taped it together. Don't tell me not to worry."

Your eyes widened slightly, but you couldn't help but feel happy when he said that, "I'll be fine..oppa."

Shin softened and smiled, "Stay in bed. Your voice better be back to normal by the time we see each other tomorrow."

You made a face, "Don't tell me what to do."

He exclaimed, "Mwoh? Yah, do you want to die?"

Laughing, "Of course not! Who else would put up with you as much as I do?"

Shin sighed, "Plenty of people. I'm pretty enough."

JG choked, "Hyung! Did you just say that?"

Shin whirrled around, "YAH WHO SAID YOU CAN EAVESDROP?!"

"AHHH TAKUYA HYUNG SAVE ME!"

You blinked and burst out laughing, Shin scowled, "Stop laughing!"

You coughed, "I'm..trying!"

Shin slapped a hand over his face, "I'll call you later...you better sound better!"

You smiled, "Arasso arasso, bye."

When he hung the phone up, he turned to JG and ran after him, "Come back here you little-"

Casper munched on popcorn, "This is more entertaining than tv."

SangMin nodded, "Right Takuya hyung?"

Takuya nodded, *Who is this girl?*

~

A/N: Don't worry about L! I wouldn't just leave him sad like this! ;)