new home and SUPER JUNIOR NEIGHBORS?!

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Nobody's P.O.V

After the girls unpacked their things, Amber really wanted to go look around their new neighbor hood."Hey Alexis want to go take a look around our new neighborhood? I'm sure it will be lots of fun!" Amber said, trying not to show how excited she is.

"Sure we can do that," Alexis said with a smile on her face. The both left their new house to take a walk around the area.

They turned and looked at the house right next to theirs. It had two vans parked in front. This seemed really weird to them, as they watched one person step out of it. They were nearly screaming, but they knew they both had to try to keep quite because it would start a lot of drama, and they didn't want to be on bad terms with their new neighbors.

Can you believe it the person who stepped out of the van was no other than a Super Junior member! Amber and Alexis's tried really hard to keep their fan girlness inside of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amber's P.O.V

AASDFGHJHGFDDFGHGF SUPER JUNIOR IS LIVING RIGHT NEXT TO US!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! I must be dreaming *pinches self* nah I'm not dreaming cause that hurt. While I was smiling like a idiot, Alexis just stood there not saying a thing, next thing I knew she was on the ground and smiling. Since she wasn't heavy I gave her a piggy back ride back to the house and let her rest for a while, before she screams like shes on the moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alexis's P.O.V

OMG!! I CANT BELIEVE SUPER JUNIOR IS LIVING RIGHT NEXT TO US!! THIS IS MY SECOND DREAM COME TRUE! I got over excited, because I was on the ground smiling. Luckily, Amber noticed me and carried me all the way back to the house. I guess she didn't want me to scream and bother the neighbors ASDFGHJKLKJHGF SUPER JUNIOR AHHHHHHHHH! I'm a total fan-girl when it comes to them but I can keep my fan girl inside, since we will meet them soon if they don't have anything to do. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's P.O.V

Amber put Alexis on the couch both of them still trying to hold in their feels, and how excited they were. This has got to be the best day ever!  both of the girls thought to themselves. Now they were left to wonder on just how they were going to meet their Idols.

 

****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO EVERYONE! This is my second chapter sorry for the long wait I'll update in a while k? Just got to keep thinking HWATING luv you all :*  sorry for the short chapters that's all i could think of for now.

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************