FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL, and confessions!

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

 

Amber's P.O.V

Ugh! Today is our first day of school and I'm not looking ready for it. I sat up in bed and heard noises downstairs. I looked at my phone and it was 8:00 am and school starts at 9. I went downstairs to get something for breakfast. I walked into the kitchen and saw a familiar figure sitting at the table eating a banana while reading the paper. "Oppa What are you doing up so early? I could've woken all of you at 8:30."

Well, I woke up early because I'm the leader. I have to take care of everyone you know. Also, I know most of the members like their sleep. So I always wake up early, and then let everyone get a little bit more sleep before I wake everyone up."

I smiled at Teukie Oppa's comment. He's just so sweet! I wonder if he knows I like him. He probably doesn't like me back. *sigh* But, I can't put that first because, I have to focus on my studies like I promised my parents I would before I moved here. Omo its 8:30! Time has gone by so fast. I better go wake the others up. As I walked back upstairs Leeteuk grabbed my hand, causing me to turn around and look at him.

"You go get Alexis up and get ready. I'll wake the others up arraseo?"  He looked at me with those angelic eyes. I blushed and nodded my head. Leeteuk oppa is so cute!

I went to Alexis's room and woke her up. We both got ready in five minutes and met each other in the hall. Alexis stopped and waited at one of the guess room doors. I looked at her and she gave me a wink, a signal to go on. I knew who she was waiting for, her new boyfriend Heechul. I smiled as a walked back down the stairs.

When we got downstairs, the boys took way to much time to get ready. It was already 9:05 when I looked at the clock. "Omo! We are late for school! Pali pali lets go!" I yelled. I was very worried, one we all had the same classes, and two I heard that we have a very strict teacher. We got into super juniors van and sped off to school.

It didn't take us long to reach the school, it was about a 20 minute drive from our house. The minute Leeteuk parked the car in the school parking lot, we all quickly jumped out and headed into the new school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~Seoul performing arts high~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NORMAL P.O.V

When they entered the new school, they all were quickly running down the hallways trying to find their class. Once they found it, they all walked inside. The class seemed really empty since they made up most of the class, but the students that were in there were starring at them. Luckily there were 15 seats right next to each other so they each took a seat. heres how they sat down: Amber next to Leeteuk, Alexis behind Amber and next to Heechul, Eunhyuk next to Leeteuk and Donghae. Hangeng was next to Heechul behind Eunhyuk. And anywhere else the others could find a seat. Then the teacher walked in, "안녕하세요, 클래스 '(Hello, class) we all said our hello and we got started for class. Once class started, Leeteuk, unnoticed, passed a noted to Amber, she took it.

Hey, meet me in the in the rose garden after school. I have something to tell you :)

                                                                                                                              ~ Leeteuk oppa

Amber wondered, is it a confession. Nah, he would never like a girl like me. She sighed and put the note in her bag. Then she turned her attention back to Mr. Kim Ki Bum AKA Key.

       ***************SKIPS TO AFTER SCHOOL***************

AMBERS P.O.V

Yes! school is finally over, that was the worst 8 hours of my life. Should I go to the rose garden or go home? I don't want to make him sad or anything but....UGH I don't know what to do! *sigh* Screw it I'm going. I told Alexis I was going to be home late, she doesn't like it when I come home late. I was wondering why she was okay with it all of a sudden. Normally she would argue at me or have me call her every hour, but this time she just smiled and nodded her head.

When I arrived at the rose garden, I was so shocked. It was the most amazing, and most beautiful place I have ever seen. I wonder why asked me to come to a place like this. As saw him standing by one of the rose bushes, when I was exploring the place. I walked up to him, "Oppa? Why did you bring me to such a beautiful place like this?"

His face lit up with his beautiful, angelic smile and said "Amber Kim, from the first day I met you on your doorstep, the times I've texted you, and the times we've spent over at your house together, have been the best moments of my life. I hope that you will give me the chance to prove to you that, I am a man who will protect you and love you always. I have just one question for you. Amber Kim, Will you be my girlfriend?"