Meeting Super Junior! Part 3

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Normal P.O.V.

After everyone had sat down with their plates, they started getting the food and stuff they want. Everything seemed peaceful for the time being. "This taste better than Ryeowook's cooking,"Kyuhyun said with his evil smirk. Ryeowook in responce glared at him.

Heechul who was sitting beside Alexis, kept checking his hair, and every now and then ask her if she thought it looked good. Alexis would smile and tell him, she thought it looked great. This earned a pat on the head from him.

Kangin who hardly even touched his food had a mischievous smile on his face. "Ya! Hyung, you should eat more." Ryeowook told him. Ryeowook really does worry about people's health a lot and wants to make sure everyone is healthy.

Kangin looked at him and said, "Nae I will." At this Ryeowook smiled and went back to eating.

Amber and Leeteuk kept joking around. "Yah! Oppa your an old ajjushi!"

Leeteuk, laughed, "At least I'm not as old at Kangin over there." This caused everyone to laugh, except Kangin who just stuck his lip out.

Heechul and Alexis were busy messing with each others hair to worry about eating, while Leeteuk, Kangin, and Amber were joking around. Still unaware, of the secret plan Kangin has. Ryeowook, Sungmin, and Kyuhyun, were all eating and joking around while glancing at what was going on around them. Kyuhyun would occasionally pull a prank on someone. Hangeng, Siwon, and Henry, were all whispering about something which Amber noticed and wondered what it was about. Zhou mi, Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Shindong, were all eating while playing a game where they sang trot songs.

"Hey! Where's Kibum?" Amber asked Leeteuk. He glanced at the other members hoping none of them heard her.

He whispered in her ear, "He is out getting cake for Sungmin. Today is his birthday, so were going to have a secret party for him here."

Amber smiled, "That sounds like fun!!"

Kangin who was getting jealous at Leeteuk for whispering something to Amber threw Kimchi at him. "Ya! Secret's are not nice Hyung!" He yelled.

Kyuhyun saw how everyone had turned their attention on Kangin and Leeteuk, trying to see how Leeteuk would react. He took this moment and used his chance to throw food at all some of the guys. He threw some rice which hit Kangin in the back of the head, some of it hit Alexis's hair and Heechul's face, and the rest of it, landed on Siwon and Shindong. Shindong in returned started throwing food randomly.

Alexis and Heechul yelled, "Stop this stuff is getting in our hair!" Everyone ignored them and kept on throwing food. Amber was getting so into the food fight, her and Leeteuk teamed up and used the chairs for a shield. 

Everyone was having a lot of fun except for Heechul and Alexis, they were mad at the mess being made, and the fact there was now food in their hair. 

~~~~Knock Knock~~~~

The sudden knocks on the door caused everyone to freeze. "I'll go get it," Alexis said as she headed to the door, with food all on her hair and clothes. She quickly ran to the door, turned the knob, and opened it, to be greeted by a surprise!


*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello, you guys :D I hope your enjoying the story so far :D
Who do you think is at the door?
Is it Kibum, or some stranger? o:
And how will Sungmin's secret surprise party later come out o.o

I Hope you guys enjoy our New years updates, another Chapter coming soon!!