IM SORRY!

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Normal P.O.V

When Alexis got back to the house and up to Amber's room she saw that she was lying in her bed. Amber's sheets were covered in blood. Alexis quickly picked Amber up and carried her to the car at Super Junior's house. "Okay guys get in the car now we're going to the hospital! Amber is losing a lot of blood, palli palli now!" Alexis shouted. She was so worried for her best friend that she didn't know that blood was seeping on her clothes and her hands as well. "Amber it's going to be okay I can't lose you now," Alexis thought while shedding some tears. Everyone got into the van and Alexis drove to the hospital while Heechul and Riri were holding the unconscious Amber.

Once they got to the hospital everyone, but Alexis went inside. "Honey, are you sure you don' t want to come in?" Heechul asked.

"Nae I still need to make a phone call but I will be in there in a little bit." She kissed him on the cheek before he went inside to check on his "sister". Alexis thought this was really important so she called up her brother and his friends.

"Hey Lexi, what's up?" Beakho answered.

"Baekho get Ren and everybody else and come to ********** Hospital Amber is hurt!" she was panicking and crying at the same time.

"Arraseo we will be there in five minuets don't cry, I'm sure she'll be be okay, and when I get there somebody else is going to be in the hospital." Baekho said harshly.

"Okay come quick please." Alexis whimpered.

                                                                                  ~~~~~~ At the hospital~~~~~~

Amber's P.O.V

When I finally woke up, I looked at my surroundings. I realized that I was at the hospital, How did I get here? I thought, then the doctor came in.

"Ah Ms. Kim you're awake. You have stitches in your arm because of the cut and you will be weak for a while but in a few hours you'll be just alright arraseo?"

"Arraseo gomawo Dr. Park can my friends come now?"

"Neh I'll bring them in."

A few minutes later, all of my friends walked into the room. I could see they all had worried looks on their faces.

The first four people that came in were Alexis, Heechul, Riri, and Sungmin. I've gotten real close with him and our cuteness. They asked me how I was and I told them I was okay and Alexis told me how Riri slapped the crap out of Leeteuk. LEETEUK! I still don't know if i should forgive him or not, I think I still need some time to think about things. Wait what am I saying? No, I don't, I love him and I need to tell him. Soon after everyone left I rested my head for a bit then the door creaked open.

Leeteuk's P.O.V

I was in the waiting room to see if Amber was okay *sigh* I feel really bad about everything. I didn't mean to yell at her like that, and I didn't want her to do this to herself. After Alexis, Heechul, and Riri came out, I knew I had to go in to apologize. I creaked the door open and went in. She was so adorable when she sleeps. I stared at her until I realized that she had opened her eyes and stared at me looking like she was about to cry.

Amber's P.O.V

I heard the door creak open, and I had to look like I was asleep so they wouldn't notice me. I heard Leeteuk's giggle and decided to open my eyes. I didn't notice that I was starting to cry, until I saw the tear drops landing on my pillow. Without thinking, I took the chance to speak up. "Teukie?" I asked shakily. He looked at me then ran over to give me a hug.

"Amber I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you like this. I just...I just was just very jealous that you became his friend. And he is really well known for stealing girls hearts. I was just worried. I didn't mean for you to hurt your self. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry  Chagiya, I'm sorry." he was crying and I couldn't help but to cry along with him. I know I shouldn't forgive him but I love him so much. I looked at him while I had tear stains going down my cheeks, and gave him a hug of forgiveness.

"Does that mean you forgive me?" he asked.

"You'll know later Teukie." I said while laying back down. "Oh and by the way Riri is not the one to forgive like I do.  You better stay away from her for a while." He left and me taking a nap for a couple of hours.

I woke up not too long after that and saw Dr. Park. I sat up in my bed and tilted my head to the side with a questioning look. "Amber you may now leave the hospital. You can gathering your things from the lady of the front desk and if you need to you can call someone to come give you a ride home. I smiled, I was so bored being stuck in that room all day. I jumped out of the bed and walked to the door and as I opened it I came face to face with a group of people.


Hey you guys! Sorry for not updating in such a long time. But we have been busy D:
So who do you think showed up while Amber was trying to leave the hospital? Hehe There is a hint in this chapter!
I hope you enjoyed our update ^_^
Saranghae!!♥
Please subscribe and comment :)