Meeting Super Juinor! Part 2

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Normal P.O.V.

Since they had just moved in, they didn't have much food at their house, so Amber decided to go shopping for a few things. "Hey Alexis I'm going to town for a few things do you need anything?" 

Alexis looked at her and smiled, "Do you want me to come with you?" Amber nodded then went to sit in the livingroom while waiting for Alexis to get ready. Alexis went to the bathroom to changed clothes and put on make up while she was doing this, Amber decided to call Leeteuk.

"Yobeosayo?" A nice voice answered.

"Annyeong oppa. When are you guys going to come over? I want to know so I get everything ready for dinner."

Leeteuk giggled at how excited she was. "You don't have to cook everything yourself you know. Ryeowook and Sungmin can come over early to help. Ryeowook really loves to cook, and Sungmin really likes helping people."

"Jongmal? That would be nice, but are you sure it wouldn't bother them any?" Amber asked nervously.

"I'm sure, Ryeowook and Sungmin will be over at 6 pm to help with the cooking. The rest of us will get there later, because of our busy schedules."

"Kamsahapnida oppa!" Amber nearly shouted with excitement. "I will see you guys later!" and with that She hung up.

Alexis takes forever to get ready, Amber thought to herself. As she was thinking this Alexis came down the stairs and into the living room.

"Are you ready to go?" Alexis asked Amber. She just nodded and they both went to town together.

***********A few hours later************

The girls had just arrived back at their apartment and started unpacking the food when they heard a knock on the door. Here already? Amber thought to herself. Alexis went to get the door while Amber stayed in the kitchen preparing the food.

"Annyeonghasayo!" Alexis said trying to hold her fan girl screams in.

The two boys smiled back at her, "Annyeong." They said in unison. Alexis moved out of the door way allowing them to enter. "Wow! This place is huge!" Ryeowook said, looking around.

"Nae, it's very nice," Sungmin agreed.

"Kamsahapnida!" Alexis said with a huge smile. "Why don't you guys come with me to the kitchen so we can help Amber." The boys nodded and followed Alexis as she led them into the kitchen.

"Oh, hey!" Amber said as she saw everyone walk in. "I'm making Kimchi, soup, Ramen, rice, and a few other things." She pointed at the counter, "There are the ingredants if you guys would like to make something too." 

Ryeowook quickly ran over to the counter and gathered the things he needed to make bibimbap with. He had a huge but cute smile on his face. Amber looked over at him with a smile on her face. It's so nice to have someone to cook with, she thought. Sungmin, who knew what Ryeowook was going to make, walked over to him and started helping him.

Everyone spent 2 hours cooking, and trying to make everything perfect for when the rest of the members get there. Just as everyone was done there was a knock on the door.

Amber looked at Alexis, and then quickly went to the door to answer it. "Annyeong everyone! Will you guys please come in." Ambers smile was huge and her face was kind of red from blushing. All of the other members walked in the house and talked about how nice it looked, and how they might try to stay the night there. Hearing that, made Amber giggle.

"Are you guys ready to eat?" Amber said looking at everyone. Leeteuk came up and gave her a hug, while some of the members smiled and nodded while others were still amazed at how nice the house was.

Amber led the guys into the kitchen where the food was, and Alexis handed everyone a plate. "I hope you all will enjoy the meal we made." Alexis said nervously, never in her life had she seen so many handsome boys in one place.

Leeteuk smiled using his usual bright and cute smile, "If it's made by you girls, I'm sure were going to love it." He said as he sat down at the table with his plate.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I hope you guys like this chapter update :D
Is the dinner going to go well or will it end in a disater? (0.0)
And will some of the members actually spend the night?
Thank you silent readers and subscribers ♥
We also love comment :)
So, What do you guys think is going to happen next?