Shopping Spree and A New Rival

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Amber's P.O.V.

We arrived at the store Zhou Mi wanted to go to. After pulling up and finding a parking space we all got out of the cars and walked inside.

The clothes store was really big, and had lots of different sections for people with different styles. It was so amazing, it was a place where I would like to get lost in any day. Alexis took Riri to one of the sections that had dark gangster styles. I looked around and noticed most of the guys had already ran off.

This was nice. I took off toward one of the sections that had bright colored clothes in it. I walked inside and looked around. I spotted on of the racks that had really cute clothes on it. I ran over to it, and went through the clothes looking at the sizes. I grabbed one of the shirts off the rack. I backed up and turned around going to the changing rooms but I accidently bumped into someone causing me to fall and hit the ground with a thud.

"Ouch!" I cried out in pain.

"Are you okay miss?" The person I ran into said. I looked up at him, and my eyes grew wide. I ran into Lee Jinki.

I nodded my head and said,"Mianhae for running into you."

He just laughed and said,"Gwenchana I should be the one saying sorry. It more more of my fault. By the way my name is Lee Jinki but everyone calls me Onew."

"I...It's nice to m...meet you to," I stuttered. "My name is Amber."

"That's a really cute name," he said with a warm smile on his face. "Allow me to make up for running into you."

I just nodded and watched him run off. I walked slowly to the dressing rooms, then I felt a hand grab my shoulder. "Rin will to try this outfit on?" 

I nodded and took it from him and then walked into the changing room. I changed into the outfit Onew picked out first. I thought it looks really pretty. He picked out a pink top, with black skinny jeans pants. In the mirror I took a picture and sent it to Leeteuk's phone to see what he thought about it.

I liked it a lot. Then I walked out of the changing room to show Onew. He smiled and said, "Rin saengie that looks really good on you." I couldn't help but blush and walk back into the changing room. When I was changing back into my other clothes my phone vibrated. I opened it and read the message I received.

To Amber:
From: Leeteuk

Yeobo that looks really good on you :)
 

I smiled and closed my phone, coming back out of the changing room. I walked over to Onew. He took the outfit from me and walked to the cashier. "Oppa, You don't have to buy that for me." I told him

"Aniyo. This is a gift from me," He told me.

"Gomawo oppa."

"Yah! No using informal language," He said laughing at me. I just pushed his arm lightly while pouting. After he bought the outfit he handed me his phone. I knew what he wanted so I put my number in there and sent myself a message so I would have his number.

We walked out of that section of the clothes store together he was carrying the bags with clothes filled in them. While we were walking out I sent Alexis a message.

To Alexis:
From Amber:

Omo!! You will not believe who I ran into after you guys left me.
I will give you a hint: He loves chicken xD

 

To Amber:
From Alexis:

Jongmal??? I hope your having fun. I thought you would be with Leeteuk Lolz
Just have lots of fun kay, Me and Riri are with Heechul now. I will talk to you later ^^

I read her message and then closed my phone. Onew grabbed my hand and led me to the back of the store. I had no clue where he was taking me and when I asked him about it, he said it was a surprise. When we reached the back of the store, I saw a small cafe. The cafe had a really cozy warm feeling. It was like you were at your house surround by nice friendly strangers. I wondered why I never knew about this place. If I had known sooner I would be here everyday.

We went into the cafe, this caused me to have a huge grin on my face. I was so excited to be at a place like this. Onew led me to a table and we sat down together. A few minutes later a waiter came up, Onew ordered for both of us. He seems really nice and sweet, I thought to myself.

I felt my phone go off a few times, but I ignored it. "Onew oppa how long have you known about this place?" I asked him completed engrossed into the conversation.

He laughed at how silly I was looking at him. I could feel the grin on my face getting wider. "I been to this place lots of times. I found about about it from my mom when I was 10. We would always come here after she picked me up from work." 

"Ah, that must have been really nice," I said sweetly and cheerfully. 

"Nae it was." His voice sounded a bit sad, so I tried to think of something to brighten the mood.

"What made you decided to bring me here if this place really means a lot to you?"

He hesitated before answering,"To be completely honest," he said while looking into my eyes, causing me to get a bit nervous. "You are one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. Also, I can tell you are someone who is very special which I really like about you. That is why I hope we can become much closer. You are the first girl I have brought here, and I hope that you will be the only girl that I can continue to bring here. As I said before I can tell you are someone special," he finished.

I sat there in shock not knowing what to say back. I'm just glad no one was around, or so I thought. I suddenly heard a huge bang which caused me to jump a little but Onew kept my focus on him when he patted my hands and said it was probably nothing.

Authors P.O.V.

Leeteuk who had been easy dropping on Amber and Onew became overwhelmed with jealously then he slammed his fist against the table and kicked it over causing a huge banging noise. He yelled out loudly," I will not lose to someone like you." Then he stormed out of the restaurant.

Amber looked around and noticed a table turned over and some broken Items on the floor. "Who do you think that was Jinki oppa," she had used Onew's real name without realizing it.

Onew had smiled at the fact that Amber had used his real name. "I have no clue," he lied. He knew who it was, this was Onew's plan. Even though he had never spoken to Amber before he would see her around at school. The minute he saw her, he wanted her all to himself. The only problem with that is she is dating Leeteuk, so his only options is to get them to break up. Even if they did break up there would be no telling if she would agree to date him that is why he has to be extra careful with his plan and make sure no one knows about it.

Amber who was still in shock about everything that happened turned and looked up at Onew. He then grabbed her hand and the bags of clothes he had bought for her. They walked up to the waitress and he gave her some money, before he walked her out of the store. "I'm going to take you home," he said sternly knowing she was in shock from what happened. Even if she still didn't know who that guy was.

Amber just nodded and followed him out of the clothes section and into the parking lot. He put the clothes into the back, while Amber sat in the passenger side. Onew asked for Amber's address so he could drive her home. She told him and he drove off heading to her house.

The drive wasn't that long, they arrived there in no time at all. Amber got out of the car and thanked Onew before she got her bags out of the back. After grabbing them she went inside and went to her room.

After watching Amber go inside Onew drove off heading to his house with a smirk on his face.

Amber's P.O.V.

I was in my room grabbing some pj's to take to the bathroom with me so I could take a bath and change into, when suddenly my phone went off. I walked over at it slowly and opened it. I had a bad feeling about this call. I opened the phone and slowly brought it up to my ear."Y....y.....yobosayo?" 

 


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Double update!! Yay!!
Anyways who do you think was on the phone?
And will Onew succeded at his plan or will he fail big time?
Comment your answers below ^^