NU'EST OPPAS

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Ambers P.O.V

"Ren oppa?" I asked. He looked just like my best friend back home. I wonder if that's really him. The boy turned around and looked at me with his blue eyes and stopped. It really was him, "Minki!" I shouted and dropped all of my stuff, just to give him a big bear hug. After we let go I turned back around to the rest of the guys they all looked at me with confusion, but Leeteuk had that jealous look on his face. "uh sorry about that... uhm.... this is my childhood friend "Choi Minki" but we all call him "Ren."

Ren bowed 90 degrees and said hello to everyone. He walked up to Leeteuk and whispered something I could just barely hear, "Don't worry you don't have to get jealous. She told me about you two and take care of her. She is like the best sister I've always wanted and if I find out that you broke her heart I will personally  break you into pieces okay?" 

Leeteuk understood and he told him that he'd never do that to me ever, and that he really cares about me.

After a while we sat down and  the rest of his friends came by. One of them went up to Alexis. "Hey long time no see sis."She looked up and smiled the widest smile she could possibly give. I noticed Heechul had a jealous look on his face.

I told him, "Don't worry Heechul shii, he's Alexis brother." He calmed right down after that.

time to introduce the boys:

Choi Minki/Ren

21 years old

likes the color pink (i think)

Amber's childhood friend / "brother/ sister relationship"

has his hair in a ponytail a lot

is sometimes mistaken for a girl

Baekho/baek

21 years old

Brother of Alexis

very fun to be around

best friend is Ren and Amber

likes all kinds of food

Aaron

21 years old

oldest of the group

friends with everyone

(I'm going to make him have sensitive feelings even know he doesn't)

JR./ Junior Royal

21 years old

loves to sing

friends with everyone

Minhyun/Min

21 years old

loyal friend to everyone

like to his lips

closest to Ren and Amber


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for this chapter just wanted to introduce NU'EST to everyone even know they are not going to have a band in this story.

Oh and they all go to the same school as Amber, Alexis and the Suju members.