the day my sister comes!

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Amber's P.O.V

Yes today is the start of winter break and like I promised i would have my little sister over for some fun time with me, the Suju oppas, the other oppas and Alexis.

I decided to give home a call since I haven't talked to them in a long time. The phone rang and rang until someone picked up. "Hello?" the person asked. I knew who it was, I could tell by the deep voice.

"Daddy! It's me, Amber, how's everything going over there? I miss you guys a lot!" 

He laughed, "We miss you too dear, and everything is going well. I heard that you're taking Riri up to your house to spend Christmas break with you. Am I correct?"

She told mom and dad? Wow, so like her, I thought to myself. "Nae dad I am. I'm going to take a plane tonight to come and get her. By the way where's mom?" I wondered because she is the one who usually answers the phone.

"Oh, your mom is going back to school now and from now on I'll be the mom and dad until she gets home which wont be in the evening." I laughed because I would never expect to hear him say that in my life time.

"Okay Dad I'll see you in a bit. I have to get a room ready for her. Tell everyone I said hi and love them to pieces."

"Alright honey love you too see you at the airport. Bye now!" We hung up at the same time.

I went upstairs to get her room ready. In the end it looked like this

Contemporary+Bedrooms+For+Little+Girls.j

I thought it looked great for a 13 year old girl. After a couple of hours I went to take a shower, put something suitable to wear, and told Alexis I'd be back because I have to pick up my sister.

I quickly left the house and got in the car. I drove for half an hour before I reached the air port. It was a tiring drive, but I was excited that I would get to see my little sister, Riri. I just hope she likes the room I have prepared for her.

When I arrived at the airport, I got out of my car, and started to walk around. I was trying to find my sister. This place was kind of big. I kept looking around until I found a girl holding a poster board with my name on it,

I ran up to her scoped her up in my arm giving her the biggest hug I could give.

She changed, from the last time I had seen her. When she was younger she would wear bright colored skirts, and have likes of aegyo. Now she has more of a gangster style like this:

asian-cute-girl-ulzzang-178067.jpg

 

She still wears skirts and hoodie's. Which makes her still look cute.
After letting her go from my hug I asked her,"Riri, how are you are you doing? How are your grades? Do you have a boyfriend yet?: i bombarded her with questions until she shut my mouth with he hands. 

"Okay one,. I'm fine. Two, I'm doing well in school and keeping my grades really high. Three, no I don't have a boyfriend." She said quickly.

I laughed and set her down, but them my father spoke up. I had not even realized he was even here."What? No hug for Daddy?" I laughed once more and I went to hug him. He still smelled like apples for some strange reason, he always smelled like that. I didn't worry about it.

"Plane 302 back to Seoul, South Korea is now leaving," the lady on the intercom announced. I looked up at my apa.

"Mianhae Apa, but Riri and I should get going now so we don't miss our flight." I bowed and gave him a quick hug. Riri followed. We walked up a platform, and gave Riri's luggage to one of the guys who put it the storage compartment of the plane.

"Omo! This is really exciting!" Riri exclaimed, with a huge smile on her face.

We both entered the plane and looked at our tickets to find out seats. We found out seats a few minutes later, I was so glad that we were sitting by each other so we could talk about things. This was going to be a long flight though 16 hours is such a long time, but it will be worth it and I'm sure Riri will have lots of fun.

During the flight Riri and I talked about many things. We talked about how much fun she would have meeting the Suju boys, and how beautiful Korea was. I told her about the Han River, and the Namsang Tower, and I also told her about the place where couples go and place locks together. 

Riri smiled and had lots of excitement in her eyes as I told her about all these places. About 8 hours into the flight I decided to watch a movie. I was not long into the movie until I fell asleep. I woke up later and saw Riri sleeping peacefully. I'm not sure how long I was sleeping but the lady on the intercom came on. "Everyone please prepare as we are landing in 20 minutes."

I nudged Riri trying to wake her up. I noticed her eyes slowly open and I told her we needed to get ready to land. She sat up in her chair and put the seat belt on. I did the same. Soon I felt the plane leaning forward for landing. Not long after that the plane landed safely. 

Riri and I walked out of the plane, down the stairs, and into the airport lobby waiting for our luggage. We stood by the spinning thing until our luggage came out. We both grab ours and walked outside of the airport. We stood out on the side walk and I hailed down a cap. 

I opened the door allowing Riri to get into the taxi and then went to put our luggage into the trunk of the car. I got into the back of the taxi next to Riri. "Where are you girls going?" the driver asked.

I told him the address of my house. It was an hour drive from the airport to our house. When we arrived I paid the driver the amount, and got our things out of the trunk. I smiled and thanked the driver before he drove off.

I opened the door allowing Riri with her luggage to go in first. I walked in after her with the rest of her luggage. Alexis ran to the door, as soon as she heard it open, and engulfed Riri in to a bear attack hug saying," I missed you little runt."

I chuckled and brought her things to her room. To my expectations, Riri was amazed at her room and told me thank you for making it so amazing. A couple of hours later the Suju oppas came and we all sat down in the living room.

The whole time the Suju guys were here, Riri couldn't help but hold in her screams. She even ran around the house following Yesung and asking him for his autograph. He signed a few things for her and they even took a picture together. Amber thought it was really cute how Riri was acting, and Yesung himself looked like he was used to this kind of thing and was even enjoying it a bit.

Out of no where one of the guys asked a question."Hey guys want to go to the mall?" Zhou mi asked. He was a shopping manic. 

"Sure you guys need to change so you guys won't get recognized and attacked by fans. Also while you guys are doing that we will get ready to." I said.

I got done came out looking like this. I was wearing a red loosely fit shirt, some shorts, and a belt with a few other things.

http://www.polyvore.com/just_feeling_red_black/set?id=69289960

Alexis came out like this, wearing her bat man style outfit.

http://www.polyvore.com/for_all_you_batman_lovers/set?id=69198944

Riri came out with her black shirt, with a black hoodie, and blue pants with a belt.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=69210704

The three of us left our house and went next door to Suju's house to see if they were all ready yet. Alexis knocked on the door a bunch of times. She can be impatient sometimes. Not long after that Ryeowook opened the door. "Annyeonghaeseyo," He greeting us and gestured for us to come in. "Some of the guys are not ready yet but they should almost be done." He gave a innocent smile before walking back upstairs to check on the other members.

Riri was jumping up and down while looking at everything in Suju's house. Amber kept sending random messages to Leeteuk just for the fun of it. Alexis being the stubborn person that she is, ran upstairs and was knocking on the members doors telling them to hurry up.

It took almost 30 minutes for all the guys to get ready. Alexis was a bit aggravated since the guys were taking forever. After all the guys were downstairs we walked out of the doors. Leeteuk made sure everyone was out before he locked the front door. We all got into the vans. Leeteuk drove one, while Donghae drove the other.

 


Do you guys like to go shopping to?
And What do you think about Ambers little sister being with them?? o:
I hope you guys are enjoying this story thank you all the people who comment and subscribe.
We love you guys~^^
Saranghae!!!

P.S. I have a surprise coming up for you guys xD