The Talk

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Leeteuk's  P.O.V

I was sleeping so peacefully since i have no scedules to do and the other members do. The next thing i knew a hard knock awoke me.  They or whoever it was at the door started to irritate me so i went to see who it was. "who is i-" the next thing i knew, a punch was landed across my face and i felt my nose bleeding. When i opened my eyes cleary the punch was from Ren. wow he can through a punch? he looks so girly or whatever. i thought, as he walked into the house he grabbed my arm and threw me on to the couch and said " talk! why did you do this to amber?! is she that useless to you?! what has she EVER done to make you do this?!, i thought i could trust you with her sensitive heart and emotions, but i guess a bastard like you doesnt deserve her to have so go on and date the Kang Sora both of you are perfect for eachother." 

I was shocked and i got really mad, thats when i threw a punch right in his jaw. "YAH! dont you DARE! talk about Sora like that  you dont know her like i do! and a little heads up i was just dating amber to get her jelous. Amber is too innocent for me." i yelled at him. Ren was going to hit me but he got held back by baecko.

Ren's P.O.V

How can he sit here with a straight face and say that?! ESPICALLY IN MY FACE!!!! i almost punched him again uf it wernt for Baekho. i need to tell umma and appa about this. Yes i call Ambers parents umma and appa im like the son they have always wanted. I started to walk until i heard the doorbell ring. since i was right by it i answered it. "Hello who are you?" i asked the girl was pretty but not PRETTY pretty. she looked at me, scoffed and walked in like this was her house. when i closed the door she was seated in leeteuks lap giggling and hugging him. Thats when i had enough, I got up grabbed Baekho by the coller and left. 

After i calmed down i took out my cell phone and called Amber. She answerd with a groggy hello like shed had been sleeping, before i call umma and appa, i wanted to know if she was okay with it.  she told me it was fine to call but she told me not to tell umma that she cut herslef. i told her id call her right back and it will be okay i would stop by later. 

CAST TALKKKKKKKK!!!

Author: HEY GUYS!

Suju15: Hey author-nim

Author: so everyone, how are you??

Donghae: Well.... not good things are a little hectic

Author: How?

Sungmin: HIM! *points at Leeteuk*

Leeteuk: BWO?! ME?!

Suju14: YES!

Amber: unnie, he- he never liked me! then he went to the thing ~KANG SORA~ *cries*

Alexis: I SWARE IF HE COMES NEAR HER I WILL NOT HESITATE TO PUNCH HIM!

RiRi: HE HURT MY UNNIE TWICE, TWICE AND NOW I WILL NEVER FORGIVE HIM!

Sungmin: AWE you guys you wanna get some ice cream and go to the park?? then a movie?

Suju14+ amber alexis and RiRi: NEH!!!!!

Leeteuk: well what about me??

Author: NO your staying with me so i can give you a good scolding!!!

Leeteuk: NOOOOOOOOOOOO! O.O

Author: have fun guys SARANGHAYEOOOOO!

Suju14+ amber alexis and riri: we will NADO SARANGHEYOOOO!!!!
 

ALL: see you in the next chapterrrrrrrrr