Meeting Super Juinor! part 1

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

ALEXIS P.O.V

So after my little rest I decided to get up and fix my self something to eat, all that fainting and stuff made me hungry.  I walked into the kitchen and noticed that Amber was looking at something and sniffilng. I wondered what she was up to so I looked over her sholder and noticed she had a picture of her family and her when she was in america. They were at the beach, and it looked like they had a fun time there. "Amber you okay? Do you want to call them? It would be nice." She turned around and nearly dropped her pictures. I giggled a little bit at her surpriseness.

"WOAH Alexis when the hell did you get here? I didn't even hear you walk in." 

" Well I was here for about 2 minuents looking over your shoulder the whole time. Go call them, I bet they would love to hear from you!" and thus I fixed some ramen noodles and plopped myself down on the red velvet couch and watched some idol shows like SNSD Hello BABY.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AMBERS P.O.V

I decided to take Alexis's advice and call home. I hope they are glad to hear from me.....

Someone picked up the phone and said, "Hello?"

I was so happy to hear it was my mothers voice,"Mommy, Hey! How are you?" I asked with a lot of excitement.

"I'm good honey, how are you and Alexis? Are you both all settled in Seoul??? We miss you both!" She said excitedly.

I smiled at hearing this, "We are good and I miss you too I'll come home for new years and we can catch up! ^_^ Hey is Riri (Shirley) there I want to talk to her."

My mom replied,  "Okay here she is, I love you sweetie! <3"

"love you too mom!" And at the she passed the phone to Riri.

Riri shouted into the phone with excitement saying, "Amber I miss you! When are you going to take me to Korea? I really want to meet Yesung oppa!" *shes a cloud fan and LOVES yesung a lot she 13 too.*

"I miss you too little one. I'll come home and visit for a few days. You can come stay with us until your winter break is over kay?"

Riri replied a bit calmer now,  "Okay. Anyways, how are you? Have you met Super Junior yet? And When you do, get Yesung's autograph for me please?"

"Okay Riri I'll get it for you when I go to a fan signing. Hey I have to go but tell mom and dad I love them so much! And I love you too okay?"

Riri replied a bit disappointed, that they two of you couldn't talk longer, "Okay bye Amber talk to you next time! <3"

"Bye Riri!" And with this I hung up.

 

After that, I decided to grab some chop sticks and eat Ramen with Alexis because I was lazy to fix my own.  We were watching SNSD hello baby, when our doorbell rang. As always I got up to answer it, and I guess I was the lucky one to answer it because in front of our doorstep was no other than Park Jungsoo AKA Leeteuk. I was thinking this can't be real. so I just stood there. But when I looked again he just flashed his cute smile of his and said, "Hello new neighbor! I just wanted to come by and say welcome to the neighbor hood! I hope all goes well for your stay here. "

"Thank you for you coming by and welcoming us. Leeteuk-shii'

"You're welcome!" He said as he patted my head, "Hey, drop the formalities and call me oppa"

"o-okay Leeteuk o-oppa" I stuttered trying to hide the blush that was coming on.

"AMBER, WHO'S AT THE DOOR!!!" I heard Alexis yell, as she was walking to the door. "Amber who is-..." it only took one look at Leeteuk and she fainted on the floor. Leeteuk oppa helped me get her from the floor and to the couch in 2.5 seconds, a new record than me doing it by myself.

After we set Alexis on the couch, Teukie oppa asked me, " Uhm Amber,do you mind telling me what happend to Alexis back there?"  I wasn't shocked by his question, I would have done the same, but I was a little more mature than her when it came to meeting idols.

"Well, you see she is a big fan of Super Junior, and you are her bias so when she saw you she fainted." I tried to hide my blush, but couldn't, so I just giggled instead. It was getting pretty late because it was 10:15 pm, and I was sleepy. I went and laid and Leeteuk shoulder until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal P.O.V.

After Amber had fallen asleep Leeteuk carried her to her bed, and covered her up. He then walked down the stairs and went to his house to get some paper and something to write with. He then came back and placed a note in the kitchen. He then spotted Amber's phone, and added his number to it smiling, before he left to his own house.

 

*************** NEXT MORNING **************

Amber's P.O.V.

I woke up the next morning jumped out of my bed to fix myself some coffee. I came down stairs, and  I saw Alexis sitting up eating pancakes. She seemed in a joyful mood, so I asked her whats up with her gummy smile. "Hey Alexis, whats up this morning? Why are you so happy?" She didn't answer me but showed me a note  instead it read:

Dear Amber,

After you fell asleep, I decided to put you too bed and I didn't disrobe you because that would be wrong. Oh, I left Alexis on the couch because she looked peaceful. Also, I was wondering, since your house is so big and our dorm is kinds small, if we could have dinner at your house?  I uh, put my number in your phone, you left it on the table, so i could get your answer ^_^ gomawo for inviting me in. I hope to see you again soon!

~ Teukie Oppa

Wow! He left us a note saying he wants to see us again, so thats' why alexis was so happy! I know it's still early, but I really want to be prepared for them tonight, but I have to call him first. Ugh I'm way to sleepy to call to him now, so I will do it later.

 

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

HELLO LOVES *WAVES* im not fully done with this chapter but ill update this in a bit hope you like it though suggestions would be perfect dont be a silent reader subscribe and comment byee *waves bye*

listing to suju-m: me

*************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hey you guys~^-^ I hope your enjoy this story >.<
If you find any grammar mistakes please tell me neh?