Love Is Sweet

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Annyeong

 

 

Here is you a song to listen to as you read our story~
I hope you like it :D


Ambers P.O.V

After thinking about what sungmin oppa said, i decided not to think abou him anymore and get over leeteuk. I got my ipod out and listined to Love Is Sweet by Super Junior M.  As i was so engulfed into the music, I started to sing it. Now i believe i an the worst singer alive! but i just felt the passion and love in the music. Once the song ended, i noticed that my door was open and everyone was standing in the doorway with shocked faces. i looked at them and asked, "What? why are you all staring at me and why are YOU here??" Everyone was looking confused until they steeped into my room and saw Leeteuk standing there. "Yea why ARE you here? as i recall your not welcome unless the members say so and us and they havnt said anything. "why is your place to ask me such a question?" Leeteuk asked, Riri responded "well one i LIVE here and two because i can! Leeteuk-shii." Everyone was shocked except Alexis Riri sungmin and myself. After acouple of seconds of silence, Yesung spoke up. " uhm RiRi, why are you using formalities??" I chuckled because he didn't know. "well yesung oppa since leeteuk-shii hurt amber unnie to the most, we all have lost respect for him and he doesn't deserve the name oppa." Alexis told him. "oh" was all he could say. "HEY guys enough of this im hungry anyone want ice cream?" I spoke up. "NEH!" choursed except Leeteuk, he said "i cant I have to meet Sora for a date."  Every one was just annoyed with the fact that he had the guts to say that to my face.  I just shrugged it off and said "Everyone dont be annoyed lets just go get ice cream!!!" Everyone smiled and walked out of my room while Leeteuk stood there shocked. I hope he leaves before we come back.

ICE CREAM DAY OUTFITS FOR AMBER ALEXIS AND RIRI! ( imagine super juniors outfit in anyway...)

Ambers outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/first_day_highschool/set?id=80492626

ignore the names of them focus on the outfit :)

 

Alexis outfit:

http://www.polyvore.com/summers_approching/set?id=79170602

 

RIRIS OUTFIT:

http://www.polyvore.com/flowery_day/set?id=77536716

 

 

*******authors note*****

hope you all like the chapter 

NO CAT TALK TODAY!!! may re edit and add it never know!!!!