Sungmin's Birthday and SLEEPOVER?!

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

"Hey! Can I come in?" Kibum said as he watched Alexis, stare at the cake in his hands. Alexis really wanted the cake!

"Sure! So, umm, what's the cake for?" She asked him as they were walking through the living room into the kitchen.

"You will see in a few minutes," He smiled at her.

"But Oppa!" She whined, "I really want to know." Alexis grabbed Kibum's arm, and looked into his eyes, trying to use her cute pout to get him to tell her. But this didn't work on him, since he has been around Sungmin, a lot. He found a way to resist aegyo. "Fine then," Alexis said as she walked into the kitchen, she really wanted to know what the cake was for, but oh well looks like she has to wait to find out.

Kibum set the cake down, and started laughing at how silly everyone looked, from the food fight. Sungmin ran up and tried to hug Kibum, but Kibum pushed him away trying not to get dirty. "Mianhae Minnie, I know it's your birthday and all, but I would really hate to get my new outfit dirty."

"Gwenchana." Sungmin said as he went to the cake, with a huge smile on his face. Leeteuk whispered something to Siwon. Then Siwon left the room.

Heechul lit the candles on Sungmin's cake, and patted him on the head. After this everyone started singing the happy birthday song. Sungmin's face was lit up in a rose colored blush. He was so happy at how great his birthday was turning out to be. "Gomawo everyone!!" He said as everyone finished singing to him. 

Alexis gave Minnie a knife so he could cut the cake with. Amber was busy getting more plates for everyone so they could eat the cake on. While Ryeowook and Leeteuk, were trying to clean the mess they had made, while waiting for their piece of cake.

Amber handed everyone one their plates and walked into the living room to get her phone. As she was reaching for her phone, she heard her front door open. She then popped her head up to look at the person who was coming inside. It was Siwon, who was carrying presents inside and he placed them on the table. "Siwon shii, do you need help carrying those in?" Amber asked really wanting to help.

"Nae," he smiled. "That would be nice, just follow me." Amber then left the house following Siwon.

***************

Everyone in the kitchen started eating cake, Alexis ate her's like it was the best thing in the world. Heechul and Kyuhyun, who were sitting next to her, started laughing at the way she was eating it.

By the time everyone was done eating the cake, that was when Siwon and Amber walked back in with the rest of the presents. Wow! There's so many! Amber thought as she looked at them all. Amber stayed in the living room, while Siwon went to go get everyone so Sungmin could open his presents.

As Sungmin walked into the room, his eyes grew wide. He went and sat in the middle of the floor so everyone could watch him. Leeteuk went and sat beside Amber, and Heechul was sitting beside Alexis. Everyone was staring at Sungmin as he opened his gifts. 

After opening them all, which took about half an hour, Sungmin went around thanking everyone.

"Hey! Lets watch a movie," Kyuhyun suggested since he really loves watching them.

"Sure. You can pick one out from the shelf over there," Amber pointed. Kyuhyun then walked over scanning the shelf till he finally found a movie he wanted to watch. The movie was one he had only seen a few times, it was called IRIS. IRIS is an action packed movie, about these group of people who work as spys. The movie also has TOP playing in it.

Kyuhyun popped open the DVD player and put the movie in.

***********

After about 30 minutes into the movie Siwon, Hangeng, and Henry all ran upstairs, without being noticed. "Wow, they have a lot of rooms up here," Henry commented.

"Yeah," Hangeng laughed. 

"Well lets go check the rooms out and see which ones we are going to be sleeping it." Siwon said. This was their plan from the begging. Back when they were eating dinner, these three had decided

After five minutes of searching, the three finally found a room, that they wanted to sleep in. They tagged their names on the door, then they decided to go back down stairs again unnoticed. Once they got back down stairs the movie ended they were bummed out because they missed it. All three of them heard some one yell, "Sleepover!" They knew it was Alexis, she kind of has a big mouth.

After a bit of an awkward silence Amber spoke up "Ok everyone pick a room, some of you may have to share. If not someone can sleep on the couch. Alexis and I will be up there in a bit." Everyone ran up the stairs except Siwon, Henry, and Hangeng. "Yah! How come you are all are still here?" Alexis asked in an annoyed way.

"We already have rooms with our names on it."  Siwon said.  

"Wait, are you going back to the dorm to get your pj's, right?" Amber questioned.

" Of course we are silly," that answer made all five of them jump and turn around. Leeteuk was the one who answered so thus all of the boys left the house back to there dorm and to get something to sleep in.