Ice Cream Encounter

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Enjoy the song while you read~
Lots of love~

 

 

 

 

 

 


Amber's P.O.V

After we left the house, all of us walked a couple of blocks down the street to the ice cream palour. Once we walked in, a sweet sent filled our noses. I asked " hey guys what flavor do yall want?"

"chocolate!"

"strawberry"

"vinalla"

And alot of flavors. I setteled with just all the colors, it tasted really good!! As we all sat into the booth and ate our ice cream, A fimilar person came up to us I squealed in delight! "Jinki oppa!!" i shouted and gave him a hug, he seemed starltled by it but hugged back in return."what brings you here oppa?" i asked he said he worked here after he finshed scedules for the day. "Thats cool, could you take our orders?" He said sure and took all of our orders he has alot to bring back to us. " Just then i see Sora walk in but its weird that she isn't with Leeteuk. When she walked in, she greeted everyone but wheb she saw my face all she did was glare and walk off. I scoffed and just shook my head. A while later after wating and talking the ice cream was brought but unfortantly it wasn't brought by Onew it was brought by Her. She passed everyone there ice cream but when she got to mine she purposely spilled it on me! And that was my favorite outfit!

" WHAT THE HELL?!" I shouted at her. All she did was fakley smile and said "oops sorry clumsy me, here let me clean you up. "i walked to the bathroom with her behind me.

Once we got to the bathroom she locked it and told me "Listin you better stay away from my other oppas or you wont see any part of daylight." I laughed at her then said " One who says your the boss of me and two i dont have to stay away i can do whatever i want." She looked at me for a split second before her fist went across my face. She hit my nerve pretty hard because i out and before i did she kicked me in my back and said "i warned you, next time itll be worse." and she left the room.

 

Alexis's P.O.V

Hmm Sora and Amber have been in the bathroom for a long time. I decided to get up and check on her. That was until Sora walked out and went passed us saying goodbye. It was strange that Amber didn't walk out with her, so i got up and went to the restroom. I walked in and saw her laying on the ground passed out.

"AMBER!!!!!!"

 

 

 

CAST TALKKKKKK!!!1

Author: hey guys whats up??

Alexis:*crying* amber is hurt unnie help please help!

Author:OMG REALLY WHAT HAPPEND?!

Heechul: Well your the author you know!

Author YAH! dont sass me i can make you dump alexis and move to someone else!

Heechul: O.O noo dont take me away from my yebo!!!!!

Author -.-

Sungmin: well this is awkward............................

All: SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTERRRRRRRR

 

 

Author: sorry guys for the short cast talk itll be longer next time

Please keep supporting my story comment and suscribe