Leaving

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Alexis P.O.V

As Donghae and I were sitting and talking about who knows what, I got a text from Amber saying that she was thinking of leaving. was I looking right? Why would she think of leaving? That's when it hit me, All the things she has been going through and everything that has happened to her once we moved here. I got up and ran to her room and try to talk her out of it.

When i opened her door I looked at her with a super sad expression and gave her the biggest hug i could. " Amber y-you can't leave! think of everything you made here, think of the suju boys and me t-think of jinki oppa...." I started to get teary eyed, but when she hugged me i heard her crying after she broke the hug and typed me her explination.

"A-Alesx i- i have to go... I cant stay here when i know bad things are gonna keep happing to me.....

As I looked at her message i instantly felt bad, i Couldn't ler stay here and let her get hurt every time shes with the boys or any star in fact. "alright Amber i'll let you go but you have to promise me when you get back CALL ME!" i pleaded to her and all she did was nod, I hugged her and we just cried everything out.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*skipping time to a week later*

It's been a week since Amber left, I Informed the boys 2 days after she left and all of them were devasted espically Sungmin, Leeteuk and Onew. They wouldn't talk to anyone, messed up in rehersals, and just sulked RiRi on the other hand were pissed sad and too many emotions to handle we need to find Sora and set her straight. "Alexis!!"  I heard my name being called and i ran downstairs to see what happend. "yea Ri?" I asked, she showed me her hands and they were covered in blood. RiRi what did you do?!" I cried out "I-I.........

 

CLIFF HANGER GUYSSSSSSSS

so sorry for my late update i'll try to update asap now! ive had writes block for so long!

comment and suscribeeeeeeeeeeeee