Sleepover! :)

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

NOBODY'S P.O.V

After the boys left, Amber and Alexis were getting things together. Then five minutes later the SuJu boys came barging in with the most adorable pajamas yet! The girls didn't look bad either. Everyone sat inside the living room and made a circle. Amber asked, "What game should we play?"

All the members and Alexis shouted, "Truth or Dare!" Amber got up to get an empty wine bottle to play with.

"Who is going to be a first victim?" Leeteuk questioned in an evil way. The bottle spun and it landed on Heechul, little did he know that Leeteuk had an evil plan up his sleeve. Leeteuk knew Heechul had a huge crush on Alexis. "Alright, Heechul, truth or dare?''

Heechul being wise and all picked dare.

"Okay i dare you too kiss Alexis on the lips a whole minute." Leeteuk smirked.

"No!" Alexis and Heechul yelled, it wasnt that they wanted to kiss each other it's just that they are in front of people.

"Well, are you gonna do it or not?" donghae asked.

"Fine!" Since Heechul was close to her it wasn't that that hard to lean in. He closed his eyes and she did the same. They both were blushing really hard, and they were nervous. Heechul smiled shyly as he placed his lips on hers. They didn't move at first but the Alexis shyly put her arms around his neck as he pulled her closer to him.

Leeteuk said, "Arraseo one minute has passed, you guys can stop now." They both ignored Leeteuk. One minute had already gone by, and they haven't stopped yet.  Everyone was shocked, including Amber. Then the second minute passed when they pulled away from each other smiling happily. Heechul the flavored peach lipstick off his lips as Alexis bit her lips in joy.

Heechul whispered to Alexis nervously, "Ya, uhm I really like you a lot. I-I was w-wondering if.... uhh.... you would like to go out with me?" He pulled away from her and awaited her answer. She put on her aegyo thinking face and asked Amber what she should say.

Alexis whispered to Amber, that Heechul asked her out and she didn't know what to say. Amber told her to say yes because she knew that they both liked each other. Alexis looked backed at Heechul and took his hand, then led him to the front door.

"Hey Amber what's going on between Alexis and Heechul?" Sungmin asked using his aegyo.

"Uhm well, t-they.....uhh,'' she wanted to tell them that they liked each other but she couldn't tell them. She wanted them to find out on their own.

"Hey everyone Alexis and I are dating!" Heechul announced. It was silent at first, then followed by a round of applause and shouting.

"Well I think this game wrapped up nicely, even though it only had two people." Leeteuk said.

Amber looked at Leeteuk, smiled and whispered, "You did this for them didn't you?" He nodded his head then they went upstairs to get some sleep they had school tomorrow.

"Night everyone sweet dreams!" They all said in unison. Everyone went into there rooms, while some went to the couch and went  to sleep.