Should I Just Leave?

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

BLACK: Korean and narration RED: English 

Alexis's P.O.V

We called an ambulance to come get Amber and RiRi and i were the ones who rode with her while the others were on their way but some had to stay behind for scheduls. Why is this happing to her? what has she ever done to anyone? I don't know what happened in that bathroom but i'm going to find out soon!

Once we reached the hospital they had to put amber in ICU for the amount of damage that her body took. Acouple of minuntes later, the others showed up with caps and glasses so they wont be reconised. Donghae asked me if i was okay, I told him no but if Amber is better soon i'll be fine then. He was like my second brother in a way always caring. The doctor came out of her room saying she sufferd some lung damage and wouldnt be able to speak for a couple of months. Did i hear right?? SHE WONT BE ABLE TO SPEAK?! After the doctor left I broke down crying i was crying hard i guess cause donghae took me outside to calm me down.

Amber's P.O.V

I woke up with a huge headache, i tried calling the doctor with my voice and without the button, but nothing came out. What was happing? Why can't i speak. I started to get scared so i pressed the button as many times as i could. The doctor came in and told me everything that happend. Was this really happining?? The doctor came in with a little bored and marker and told me if i wanted to say anything just write it down. I bowed as a thanks and he left the room.

I took out my phone and texted Alexis but i wrote everything in english so the others wouldnt understand.

To: Lexi boo <3

From: Bear Bear ^_^

Lexi...... Im thinking of moving back to the states.............

 

 

*****AUTHORS NOTE*****

I hope you can keep subscribing and commenting on my story itll mean alot to me!!! 

COMMENT OR LEAVE A FAN LETTER FOR ME OR THE MEMBERS OF THE STORY!!!

~joonmir_lover