Crying Until Tears Can't Come out

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Ambers P.O.V

"WHAT?!" I screamed,

i never thought this would happen, tears b in my eyes as i try to collect what i just read. My notifacations just told me "BREAKING NEWS! Super Junior Leeteuk Caught With Kim Sora from WGM. Is he cheating on his current girlfriend?" what I saw next was the most shocking in my life well not most but in my relationship it is. the picture was him kissing her. I dropped my phone on the floor crawled in bed and just the tears come straight out. "i thought he said he was sorry, is he doing this to get back at me?" I though all of these things while i crying it was after an hour i fell asleep with tears still streaming down my face.

Alexis P.O.V

I wonder what's wrong with Amber, she's been in her room all day and she would never miss lunch EVER! So I went to see what was wrong with her. I opened her door and saw her sleeping with tears comming down her face and I saw her cell phone on the phone, i was about to put it on her bed tabel until i saw what was on her screen. WHAT?! How can he do this? i thought he fixed everything when he was at the hospital with her! is he doing this to get back at her or something?! I just wanted to scream but if I did that Amber would ask me what's wrong and i didn't want her to know i know about this problem. So i took her phone, quietly left her room and ran down to RiRi's room. I knocked on her door and i heard a come in so i opened the door and saw her on her laptop looking for prom dresses for the prom in 1 month. "RiRi, I think we need to have another talk with leeteuk and the super junior members." She had a confused look on her face but that look turned quickley to anger and her hands were balled in to fists but she sighed and unballed them and told me to come visit them. i didn't know what was going to happen during the talk but i don't think it's going to be all handy dandy.

RiRi's P.O.V

WHAT?! AGAIN REALLY LEETEUK  WHAT'S YOU FREAKING PROBLEM!

 

Meanwhile at suju's Dorm.......

Heechul's P.O.V

I woke up lazily from my bed after getting my beatuy sleep wand walked into the living room to watch some t.v. i turned it on and something caught my eye. The news was on and it was a breaking news. Normally i would skip it and start flipping channels but this was important. I called everybody out of there rooms except Leeteuk even though this had to do with him too. "Alright i know your sleepy but, this is a secorious problem, the news caught Leeteuk hyung out with Sora yesterday and he was caught kissing her i dont know if this is true or not but this is going to spred fast." i looked at all the members and they had shocked faces but Sungmin was clearly pissed. He got up walked to his room and slammed the door loudly. All the members including me were surprised what cause him to act like that?

Just then the doorbell rang and the phone went off. I went to answer the door while siwon went to answer the phone. "yebo!" i exclamed while i saw Alexis and RiRi come inside the dorm. I closed the door and came to kiss her on the cheek, which she gladly accepted cause I saw the blush rising on her cheeks. " annyeong everyone sorry for the blunt question but is Leeteuk here?" RiRi asked, We all nodded our heads yes but kyu told her he was still asleep. she said she will wait as long as it takes until he wakes up, i guess she heard too. "Uhm guys, Manager hyung wants us to come down to SM because he heard the news about sora and him." Siwon said  I saw Sungmin come out of his room and opened leeteuk room yelling at him to get up. I've never seen him like this before, I dont know what to say. But as respected we all went to SM to talk to LeeSooMan about the problem.

Sungmin P.O.V

I'm so pissed of at Leeteuk hyung, how could he do this to precious Amber, okay i admit i have a crush on her but nobody knows.  she's just so perfect and everything a guy wants. Instead of going to meet manger hyung  went to see Amber to see how she's doing.

I found the spare key under the mat and walked in. Everything was quiet, a little too quiet. i went up to Ambers room and heard wimpering. I opened the door and saw her laying on her bed curled up into a ball and there were tissues everywhere, on the bed and on the floor.

"Bem bear it pains me to see you like this, {but there are times where you have to move on and live your life, not just lie down the bed all day and cry about seeing Leeteuk hyung kisisng Kang Sora," I said.

Amber sat up and her eyes were all red and swollen due to her crying so much. I hugged her tightly and soothed her down.

"But they look so happy together. Leeteuk oppa looks so much happier than he was with me. Love isn't always like this, is it?" Amber asked as we pulled back.

"Love isn't always the way people want it to be. This is breaking news for everyone. I bet even for the fans that are supporting you two together are," I said.

"That's true," Amber said as she was wiping her tears with a tissue.

"Well, get some sleep and text me when you need me tomorrow morning. You have my number right?" I asked.

"Yes I do. Thanks Sungmin oppa," Amber said, smiling.

"You're welcome," I said, smiling back.

Amber lied down on the bed and I left her apartment after turning off the lights.

Amber's smile always melts my heart. I don't know why Leeteuk hyung would do this to her. Amber doesn't deserve a guy like Leeteuk. Amber deserves a person better than him. Who would cheat on Amber? Leeteuk hyung cheated on Amber for Kang Sora!

I arrived at the dorms and Leeteuk was on the couch, his chin on his hand.

"Is that you Sungmin?" Leeteuk asked.

"Yea, why would you cheat on Amber like that?" I asked.

"Why would you be at her house that late?" Leeteuk asked, standing up and looking at me.

"Because Amber doesn't deserve someone like you," I said.

"Why did you say that to your hyung?" Leeteuk asked, crossing his arms.

"YOU'RE SUCH A PLAYER! I don't even know why you would do that to Amber! Amber is so pure and innocent!" I cried out.

"We'll talk tomorrow morning. Get some sleep," Leeteuk said, going to his room. "And the rumor is true that Kang Sora and I are dating now."

"Ren and Baeko are coming tomorrow morning to talk to you," I called out before he could close the door.

I angrily went back to my dorm and slammed the door. Kyuhyun was on his computer, playing games.

"What happened?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Stop playing games!" I said, tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Minnie baby, I'm sorry. Tell me what happened," Kyuhyun mumbled in my neck as he hugged me from behind while snaking his arms around my waist.

"Leeteuk hyung cheated on Amber!" I said, crying hard.

"The rumor is true you know," Kyuhyun said, pulling the covers over both of us.

"I know, he just told me," I said, calming down after a while.

"Sleep. Ren and Baeko will come tomorrow morning to talk with Teukkie hyung," Kyuhyun said as we drifted off to sleep.