Chapter 1. Landing and Searching

When Love Comes Rushing In My Life! (HIATUS!!!!!!!!)

Nobody's P.O.V

Amber and Alexis's plane had finally arrived at the Incheon Airport. They had been on the plane for 16 hours. When they both stepped out of the plane, they stretched, being stuck sitting on a plane for a long time really does made you get all stiff and hard to move around. After stretching and exiting the plane they went inside to get their luggage from the cart. Amber was really amazed at how everything was, this was her first time here. Alexis had been here, unlike Amber, so she wasn't that amazed. Both of the girls, after getting their luggage, left the airport and decided to walk around trying to find their new house. Even thought Alexis had been here once before she still could get lost easy in a place like this.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AMBER'S P.O.V

Wow! I never thought Seoul would be so beautiful, but the bad thing is I can't understand anything! Good thing I have my best friend with me, she knows a lot of Korean, since shes been here before.

"Alexis, where is our new home?" I asked her. "If we have to wonder around one more time then at least let us take a break first. We just got off the plane and I'm thirsty!" I whined, and I guess my whining got to her because she stopped in front of a cute coffee shop, it read " Handel and Gretel."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALEXIS P.O.V

"Are you happy now?" I asked because her whining got on my nerves, and I didn't want to hear it for another second. I stopped at a cute little shop called Handel and Gretel. When we got inside it wasn't that crowded but it was kind of packed. I ordered a caramel latte and Amber ordered just plain coffee. I guess time went by fast because it's already 2:00 p.m we landed at 12. We spent two hours just talking and looking around.  "Amber, we need to find our house and get settled in this stuff is heavy."

"Okay I'm tired too, and this stuff is heavy also, soooo lets goo!"

As we headed out we got stumbled back by a lot of girls yelling, "YESUNG OPPA !" I knew what they meant because Super Junior's Yesung works here with his mom. We had to get out of there fast before we got trampled. We went out the back way, and then we went to our new home. It wasn't that long of a walk, it's about 5 minutes from the coffee shop, that's a good thing. Once we got there, we were shocked! It was so pretty!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nobody's P.O.V.

Both of the girls were in shock about how nice the house was. It was a huge two story, the living room had a nice flatscreen tv, with cream white walls with a cute design on them. The kitchen was also a huge spacious area, where it nice to cook and have a few people in there. The upstairs area is where the bedrooms where at. They were all very nice and clean.

The girls went to put their things up in their new rooms and finish packing before they went back to the living room to decide what to do next.

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Hello loves! This is my first offical chapter hope you like I'll update another soon!~ HWAITING~