Chapter 6

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi’s POV

I was disturbed from cleaning the kitchen by a sudden noise outside. I decided to come to them and know what they’re doing.

 

“Hey! What’s the commotion all abou-“ I stopped and was shocked from what I saw.

“YOU!!!” we chorused and pointed at each other.

It was the STUBBORN GUY. Darn it I shouldn’t have come outside.

 

“You know each other?” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah. She was the one who has caused me to have this.” Then pointed to his forehead that has a bandage.

“I was about to ask about that” Chen interrupted.

“Hey! It was an accident okay” I said.

“Would either of you bother to explain what happened?” D.O. asked.

 

BLAH BLAH BLAH. I told them what happened.

 

“Why does it seem so redundant, a pole bumping another pole?” Chen said causing everyone to chuckle except the two of us.

“It’s not funny. It’s because of her I got this and causing me to work here” Chanyeol said while glaring at Chen.

“And it’s because of you I lost my job” I said.

“How come it’s my fault?” He asked me.

“Because I stayed, waiting for you to wake up”

“Aaaw~ that’s so sweet” Chen said and get wacked at the back of his head from Joonmyun. “Aw! That hurts”

“Shut up” Joonmyun said.

“Because I’m your responsibility. You can’t just go”

“But I can, the doctor said that you didn’t receive any serious injury and still I didn’t leave”

“It’s your fault anyway” he lowered his head and looked at me.

 

I looked at him not wanting to lose. The others just watched us.

 

Then Joonmyun spoke up. “Okay stop it now. Go back to work. Customers are now arriving” then he hold my shoulders and turned me, gesturing me to continue what I am doing in the kitchen earlier. I just obeyed him.

 

“Tch. Pole” I said then walked towards the kitchen.

“Mworago? Pole?” Chanyeol asked

 

I turned to him and stick out my tongue.

 

No One’s POV

Saem Yi was now in the counter. Sehun, Chen, Kai and Chanyeol were now serving the foods to different tables. Baekhyun was mopping the floor. Joonmyun was the one making coffee. D.O. at the kitchen making the orders. Tao on the other hand, designing the coffee made by Joonmyun.

“How come I’m the only one cleaning?” Baekhyun protested.

“Because we’re busy” Chen .

 

“Saem Yi look a panda, I designed a panda” Tao excitedly showed it.

 

 

“It’s cute” Saem Yi commented.

“Really? I’ll do make another some more. Hyung go make some more coffee” Tao said to Joonmyun.

“No” Joonmyun answered.

Tao pouted. He’s like a child. She thought.

“Just go help Baekhyun clean. You can wipe the windows” Saem Yi suggested.

“Yeah I can do that, because Baekhyun hyung can’t reach the window” Tao said then quickly went to get the cleaning materials.

“Yah! I heard that!” Baekhyun shouted.

 

Saem Yi can’t help but laugh from what she heard.

 

Then she suddenly looked at Chanyeol who is now sitting and holding onto his stomach.

Maybe he is hungry. Have he eaten breakfast? It’s almost lunchtime. Aish What am I thinking? The hell I care? She thought. But she can’t help it, she then took some bread and went to him.

He looked up and saw her.

“Here eat it, you might faint while working and I think no one among them wants to carry you if that happens” Saem Yi said then walked away.

 

He just stared at her as she walked away. After a moment he felt his stomach grumble then he decided to eat it.