Final

Accidentally In Love

 

 

Saem Yi who just finished packing her luggage, bid goodbye to Ji Ae who was obviously sad knowing that she is leaving today.

 

 

“Hey, don’t be sad. It’s not like we won’t see each other again.”

 

Ji Ae just pouted. “I won’t take you to the train station. I’ll just stay here. I don’t want to see you go”

 

Saem Yi smiled. “If that’s what you want.” Then she hugged her.

 

“The taxi’s waiting outside.”

 

“And I thought you don’t want me to go, and yet you called a taxi for me.” She teased Ji Ae.

 

“It’s like I will convince you to stay. Just go before I grabbed a rope and tie you up until you decide not to leave anymore.” She teased back.

 

“You’re scary sometimes you know that.” She smiled then carried ‘chan-chan’ with her.

 

“Bye” then she waved at her.

 

 

 

 

 

As she went outside she already saw the taxi Ji Ae was talking about. She walked towards it and the driver helped her with her luggage. She just found it weird that the driver is wearing a mask and a cap. Maybe he is sick. She thought.

 

She went inside the cab.

 

“Ahjussi, can you please turn on the aircon?” She asked.

 

The driver just nodded.

 

Few minutes later. She suddenly feels dizzy. She glanced at the driver. Then everything went blank.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Saem Yi suddenly felt something touched her cheeks, then her nose and lastly her lips.

 

“Chan-chan stop it” she groaned.

 

Then it touched her lips again.

 

She then slowly opened her eyes. Only to be surprised that it’s not her dog who was touching her lips. It was Chanyeol kissing her. He smiled at her.

 

“Hi” he greeted.

 

“Chan-chan-CHANYEOL!” She quickly stood up from the bed.

 

“What are you doing here?” she scanned the place. It was a hotel room. “Wh-what am I doing here?!”

 

“Saem Yi-ah..we need to talk.” He stood up slowly coming towards her.

 

She held up her hands to stop him. “Don’t come any closer. I don’t want to talk to you”

 

“Please. Listen to me.” Chanyeol pleaded.

 

“How dare you kidnap me!....HELP! SOMEONE HELP ME!” she shouted.

 

“Saem Yi, no one’s gonna be here. I told them not to disturb us.” Chanyeol smirked.

 

“You…You…ert!” She grabbed a pillow and throw it at him but he catches it.

 

“Saem Yi, just listen to me…please” he asked again. She just crossed her arms.

 

 

“Ye Jin already told me the truth and I was wrong. I was so stupid for not believing you.”

 

“Finally you admit it.”

 

“Yeah and also I’m such a jerk for hurting you” he walks closer to her.

 

Saem Yi just avoided his gaze.

 

When he was finally close to her, he lifted her head for her to face him.

 

“I’m also stupid for not realizing it earlier that I didn’t like you”

 

Saem Yi frowned and shoved his hands away from her. “Yeah right, you hate me now”

 

“We’ll, I know it already so may I go now?” she was about to went to the door when he pulled her and hugged her.

 

“Let me go” she protested.

 

“No” he then hugs her tighter.

 

“It’s not what I meant by saying that I don’t like you…….because…….I love you” he said sincerely.

 

She stopped protesting. She can clearly hear the loud heart beat coming from his chest.

 

“Wh-wh-what did you say?” she asked as she lifted her head to look at him.

 

“I love you” he said. Then he slowly leans forward for his lips to touch hers. He kissed her softly and she gave in. She kissed him back. He broke the kiss and released her from his hug. He then searched for something in his pocket. He pulled out of a small box and started to kneel down.

 

“I Park Chanyeol also known as “Pole” know that I’m not a perfect guy for you. But I promise that every single day I will be the reason for you to smile and to laugh and won’t do anything to hurt you ever again.”

 

Suddenly she felt tears run down her face.

 

“Will you be my wife and be the mother of my children?” then he looked up to her.

 

“He-hey why are you crying??” He stood up and panicked.

 

She can’t help but chuckled on how he panicked. She then look up to his worried face and cupped his face.

 

“I Min Saem Yi, would love to be your wife and be the mother of your children.”

 

He then smiled and started jumping. “Woohooo!”

 

“Will you stop jumping and put that ring on my finger already?” she smiled.

 

He stopped and put the ring on her finger. He kissed her.

 

“I love you” He said after he broke the kiss.

 

“I love you, too”

 

He then hugged her and said. “You know I would love to have 12 children”

 

“Tch” then she realized something. “Where’s ‘chan-chan’?”

 

“So he’s name was ‘chan-chan’.”

 

Then they heard a loud knock.

 

“HYUNG! YOUR DOG BITE MY GUCCI!” Tao complained.

 

“They’re here?!” she asked.

 

“Uhm….yeah?” he answered. “HEY! I TOLD YOU NOT TO DISTURB US, RIGHT?” he shouted to the people outside the door.

 

“SORRY ABOUT THAT….WE’LL HANDLE THIS” it was Kris, then they heard him say. “Tao, stop crying…I’ll just buy you another.”

 

“DID SHE SAID ‘YES’ ALREADY?” it was Chen’s voice.

 

“Of course, she would” it was Ji Ae.

 

“YAH! SHIN JI AE! YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS?!” Saem Yi quickly opened the door and she saw everyone. Chanyeol was just behind her. They were just smiling at them innocently.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After 2 years….

 

“You’re doing great, honey” Chanyeol was now beside his wife who is giving birth. He firmly holds her hands not letting go.

 

After she gave her one last push it is followed by a cry from their first born son. After the baby has been cleaned. The nurse gave him to his father. He carefully carried their baby.

 

“He’s beautiful” Chanyeol said to her.

 

“Where is he?” she asked.

 

He handed him their son to her. “You’re right, he’s beautiful”

 

“Hi, baby…I’m your mommy~” she said while touching his cheeks with her finger.

 

“And I’m your daddy” Chanyeol said. “I promise I will be the best father and be the best husband for the both of you.”

 

“I know you would be. I love you”

 

“I love you, too” Then he kissed her wife and their son.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Waaah~...It's finished already...finally...haha... how was it?...^^...

 

I would like to thank you guys for spending some time in reading this fanfic...I really appreciate those who subscribed and commented.... I LOVE YOU!!!....^^...

 

 

 

Please do check out my second fanfic featuring LEE TAEMIN.....^^....

First chapter will be posted....soooooooon....^^....

 

I Love You, Ms. Liar