Chapter 16

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi’s POV

 

I entered the apartment and called Ji Ae.

 

“Ji Ae I’m home” I said.

 

No answer. I go straight to my bedroom and change then I went to the living room to watch some t.v. show. When I the t.v. a drama is now airing. I don’t know what the title is. A flashback from previous episodes was being shown. A girl and a boy met by an accident when the boy tried to avoid the girl, he bumped into a pole. Why does it seem so familiar? AH! Right! Like what happened to me and Chanyeol.

 

Now back to the drama, the scene was now at the club. The boy trying to drown himself of alcohol, because his girlfriend, the one that he love broke up with him. The girl on the other hand, didn’t left his side and tried to stop him from getting drunk. After a few bottles the boy was now wasted so the girl brings him to his house. She placed him on his bed. She was now examining his face, His eyes, she even touched his brows, his nose and then lips. *gulp* Did I just do that to Chanyeol earlier? except for the touching of the brows. I focused back to the scene. Now the boy caught her hand and opened his eyes. The girl was surprised cause she thought the boy was asleep. The boy sat and placed her hands on his chest and slowly leaning towards the girl and gave her a kiss on the lips. The girl was surprised by the sudden kiss and couldn’t move. Finally, the boy broke the kiss then fell asleep. The girl touched her lips, obviously she has feelings for him. The boy suddenly murmured his ex-girlfriend’s name, and by that there were tears suddenly fell on the girl’s cheek. Argh! I hate this kind of scene I want to strangle the boy while he is still asleep for mistaking the girl his ex-girlfriend. Poor girl. Wait, Does Chanyeol mistaken me as his ex-girlfriend while drunk?! That pole! *sigh* I again touched my lips. I even thought that he like me. Why am I feeling disappointed? Do I like him? Do I have feelings for him? Remembering the kiss we shared makes my heart beats really fast.

 

“What are you watching?” I was startled by the voice then turned around to look who it is and was horrified from what I saw.

“Yah! Who are you? How did you get in here?”

“Stop exaggerating Saem Yi, it’s me Ji Ae”

“Ji Ae??” then I looked closely, it’s really her. “I told you not to walk around with that facial mask on, you nearly gave me a heart attack”

“I was thirsty so I went to the kitchen, didn’t you notice me?”

“Nah~ I was busy watching……and thinking”

“Thinking? About what?”

 

“N-n-nothing”

“Then why are you stuttering?~” Ji Ae sang.

“I’m not!”

“C’mon tell me, is something bothering you?”

“Nothing” then I unconsciously rubbed my neck.

“Ah! You’re rubbing your neck! There is something!”

I immediately remove my hand from my neck.

“Are you in love?” she asked me.

“Eh?”

“I remembered when you liked someone before and you always rubbed your neck when you’re thinking about him”

“I did that?”

“Yes, I even thought you have some kind of disease back then, but I figured out that it’s some kind of a mannerism” she said while fixing the facial mask on her face.

I stood up.

“Where are you going?” Ji Ae asked.

“To my room. I need to sleep now. You should take some rest too” then I headed to my room.

“Ok, but Saem Yi-ah”

I turned to her.

“If something’s bothering you, you can tell me, I’m your friend anyway.”

I smiled at her and said. “Sure….but Ji Ae”

“Yes?”

“Since when did you become so cheesy?”

She threw a throw pillow at me. Then we laugh. “Good night”.

 

I went inside my room and lie down on my bed. I closed my eyes and remembered the seen at the villa. My heart suddenly beats faster seeing Chanyeol’s face. His eyes, his nose, his….lips. *gulp* those soft lips Why do I sound like a ert? And why am I feeling this? Am I falling for him? The way he wrapped his arms around my waist when we went to the supermarket. When we ate ice cream after. And earlier when he helped me cleaning. And especially when he stole my first kiss. Those gestures makes me feel like there are butterflies in my stomach. Omo! I like pole! Yes, I like pole…..I like Park Chanyeol. But does he like me back? Or he is still not over with Ye Jin? I suddenly felt sad. Min Saem Yi-ah you’re crazy, falling for someone who doesn’t like you back. I closed my eyes then fell asleep.

 

At Park’s residence

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I arrived home and saw my mother and sister watching a drama. I saw their angry reactions towards the boy.

“I’m home” I said getting their attention.

“Oh! You’re here.” My mother greeted.

“Hey~ brother” Chaeyeon said.

“What are you two watching?” I asked them.

“I can’t remember the title” my mother said.

“I really want to strangle that boy! Aish” Chaeyeon said.

“Me, too. How can he just kiss her while he is drunk?” My mother agreed to her.

*gulp* they are really pissed. I suddenly remembered when I kissed Saem Yi. But I was not drunk back then. I just can’t control myself from kissing her.

“He even mistaken her as his ex-girlfriend” Chaeyeon said. I didn’t mistaken her for Ye Jin.

“She is such a good girl. She didn’t leave his side. If that is my son, I would punish him for doing that to the girl!” mother said.

“E-e-eomma, aren’t you exaggerating?” I stuttered.

“No I’m not. Chanyeol-ah, don’t be a jerk like that guy, ok? I didn’t raise you to become a jerk” she turned to me.

I just nodded. They like to be exaggerated sometimes.

“Go to your room now and rest” mother said.

“Ne” I bowed to her.

“Aigoo~ my baby~” then she slapped my .

“Eomma~! Don’t do that again I’m not a baby anymore, I’m already 20” I protested.

“Arasseo~” then she smiled.

 

I go up to my room and change my clothes then I lay down on my bed. I closed my eyes and saw Saem Yi smiling at me. I quickly opened my eyes and shook my head.

“Why am I thinking about her?” I need to stop thinking about her.

 

I took my phone and scanned my contacts. SUZY. I clicked the call button.

“Oppa!” she answered.

“Oh, Suzy-ah”

“Why did you call me? Did you miss me~?”

“Are you free tomorrow?”

“Are you asking me on a date? I knew it! You didn’t mean what you said that we should stop seeing each other.”

She likes flattering herself, eh?

“So are you free?”

“Of course!” she quickly answered.

“Ok then, I’ll just fetch you tomorrow”

“Ne~…oppa jaljayo~” she said cutely.

“Oh” then I ended the call.

 

I just can’t believe myself for asking Suzy on a date tomorrow. It’s not that I don’t like her. She’s beautiful. She has a long hair, cute smile and she also likes cute things like Ye Jin. But I don’t know why I still don’t have feelings for her. Who knows maybe tomorrow, I will get a chance to know her better? Maybe it’s a good thing, I guess.

 

Next Day

At Exo Planet Café

No One’s POV

Everyone is at their usual routine. Joonmyun making coffee, Saem Yi at the counter, Se Hun, Tao, and Kai serving the customers, Chanyeol cleaning the windows, Baekhyun mopping the floor, D.O. is cooking while Chen wash the dishes.

 

After cleaning the windows Chanyeol went straight near the counter and sit to one of the chairs.

“Hyung, can I have a coffee? I haven’t eaten breakfast” he requested while smiling.

“Pabo, why didn’t you eat breakfast?” Joonmyun asked.

“I wanted to be early”

“Tch, ok, just wait I’ll make you some coffee. Saem Yi-ah give him some bread, too”

“Ne” Saem Yi said then took some bread and give it to Chanyeol.

“Thank you” he said. She just nodded and smiled.

“Here’s your coffee” Joonmyun handed him the coffee.

He took a sip but it’s too hot. “aaah~ h-h-hot”

“Of course it’s hot” Joonmyun said while laughing. Saem Yi laughed with him.

“Stop laughing” Chanyeol said.

 

The door suddenly opened and a girl went in. She is wearing a mini dress revealing her long legs, she has a long hair, and she’s wearing heels. A very pretty girl indeed. The girl went straight to where Chanyeol, Joonmyun and Saem Yi are.

“Oppa!” she said.

Chanyeol turned around and saw her. “Suzy-ah, why are you here?”

“I know you said that you will fetch me but I can’t wait for our date so I decided to come to you instead” she smiled.

Joonmyun coughed gaining Chanyeol and Suzy’s attention. When Chanyeol turned around, Saem Yi caught his eyes and he saw her smile earlier was now gone and she is just staring at him.

“A date?” Joonmyun suddenly asked.

He turned to him. “Ahm, about that… Hyung, can I go out early? I asked Suzy for a date today.”

“So you’re just here to eat breakfast?” Joonmyun asked.

“Ahm” then Chanyeol scratch the back of his head.

“Annyeong~” Suzy suddenly greeted Saem Yi.

“Ah, Ne, Annyeonghaseyo” Saem Yi greeted back and smiled.

“Arasseo, you can go” Joonmyun said.

Suzy smiled at him.

 

Saem Yi’s POV

After cleaning the windows Chanyeol went straight near the counter and sit to one of the chairs.

“Hyung, can I have a coffee? I haven’t eaten breakfast” he requested while smiling.

“Pabo, why didn’t you eat breakfast?” Joonmyun asked.

“I wanted to be early”

“Tch, ok, just wait I’ll make you some coffee. Saem Yi-ah give him some bread, too”

“Ne” I said then took some bread and give it to Chanyeol.

“Thank you” he said. I just nodded and smiled.

“Here’s your coffee” Joonmyun handed him the coffee.

He took a sip but it’s too hot. “aaah~ h-h-hot”

“Of course it’s hot” Joonmyun said while laughing. Saem Yi laughed with him. PABO

“Stop laughing” Chanyeol said.

 

The door suddenly opened and a girl went in. She is wearing a mini dress revealing her long legs, she has a long hair, and she’s wearing heels. A very pretty girl indeed. The girl went straight to where us.

“Oppa!” she said. She looks familiar.

Chanyeol turned around and saw her. “Suzy-ah, why are you here?”

“I know you said that you will fetch me but I can’t wait for our date so I decided to come to you instead” she smiled.

Date? I thought he doesn’t want to date her anymore.

The smile on my face slowly fades away.

Joonmyun coughed gaining Chanyeol and Suzy’s attention. When Chanyeol turned around, he saw me but I just looked at him.“A date?” Joonmyun suddenly asked.

He turned to him. “Ahm, about that… Hyung, can I go out early? I asked Suzy for a date today.”

So he changed his mind. I looked at her and she’s very pretty compared to me. Maybe he does like her. I then shifted my attention again to Joonmyun and pole. Yes I’m calling him again pole because I’m upset.

“So you’re just here to eat breakfast?” Joonmyun asked.

“Ahm” then Chanyeol scratch the back of his head.

“Annyeong~” Suzy suddenly greeted. I turned to her. Is she talking to me?

“Ah, Ne, Annyeonghaseyo” I just greeted back and forced a smile.

“Arasseo, you can go” Joonmyun said. I turned to him. Seriously?

Suzy smiled at him.

 

 

 

 

A/N : Story update!!...^^…About the drama, I just made that up…xD… Saem Yi now admitted to herself that she like Chanyeol but still Chanyeol is in his denial stage and decided to ask Suzy on a date. What will happen next?....Wait for next chapter…<3 <3 <3

 

Subscribing and leaving comments makes author-nim appreciated

Thank you for reading!! <3 <3 <3