Chapter 23

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi and Chansung were now in front of the apartment.

 

“Thank you for taking me home”

 

“No problem, I’ll be going now” He smiled then started walking away.

 

Saem Yi decided to go to the nearby park instead of heading home. She sat on the swing. Minutes later she heard a sound, she quickly stood up and decided to look for it. She then went behind the slide and found a dog.

 

“Hey there.” It barks at her. She then places her hand on its head.

 

“You look familiar.” Then she remembered the dog that caused the accident between her and Chanyeol. “I know you. You’re the reason why I met ‘him’” She rub its belly and it wiggled its tail.

 

“Well, I have to go now.”

 

She stood up and started walking but it followed her. She stopped. “Hey, stop following me”. It just wiggled again his tail and just look at her.

 

“Aaaw…alright you can come with me” She carried the little dog and went straight home.

 

She opened the door and made her way towards the sofa.

 

“Hmmm…what should I call you?” the dog just looked at her. “What about ‘uyu’? Since you have white fur.” No reaction.

 

“You don’t like it? How about ‘chan-chan’?” It barked and suddenly her nose. “Well then, from now on I’m gonna call you ‘chan-chan’.”

 

She hugged the dog. “At least I have you, you won’t hurt me right?” the dog snuggled on her lap.

 

 

 

 

Next morning

 

Saem Yi woke up and headed outside her bedroom. She went to Ji Ae’s room and she’s not in there. “Guess she spend the night with her boyfriend.” She then headed to the kitchen.

 

“Good morning” Ji Ae greeted.

 

Saem Yi was surprised. “I thought you were with Joonmyun.”

 

“Of course, I won’t let you here alone. Here eat” She then gave Saem Yi the breakfast she prepared.

 

“Well, as you can see I’m okay. And he should be your priority not me. He’s your boyfriend anyway” As she sat down and grabbed some toasted bread.

 

“Well, you’re my- no our friend. He’ll understand”

 

“I’m happy for you”

 

“Thank you. So~…have you talked to him”

 

Saem Yi just nodded. Then they heard a bark.

 

“What’s that?” Ji Ae asked.

 

Then a dog came out from Saem Yi’s bedroom and now heading towards them.

 

“Good morning~ chan-chan” Saem Yi said as she carry the dog in her arms.

 

“Chan-chan?? Seriously?” Ji Ae said with a sarcastic tone.

 

“What? That doesn’t mean I derived it from Chanyeol. Maybe it’s Gongchan or Himchan or Chan…………sung”

 

“Whatever”

 

Saem Yi stood up.

 

“Where are you going?” Ji Ae asked.

 

“Work”

 

“Are you sure? Or do you want to take a day-off? I’ll tell Suho abou-“

 

“It’s okay. Don’t worry”

 

“Okay. But what about that?” Ji Ae pointed at ‘chan-chan’.

 

“I’ll go ask Mrs. Shin if I can leave him to her since her niece loves dog”

 

“Okay. Take care”

 

 

 

 

At the Café

 

“Good morning” Saem Yi greeted.

 

“Good morning” Kai greeted.

 

Then the door opened.

Two persons walked in with their hands intertwined with each other. It was Chanyeol and Ye Jin. They seemed happy, they were smiling. Chanyeol saw Saem Yi but he quickly turned to Ye Jin again. Saem Yi just went to do her job again like she didn’t saw them.

 

It has been a week. Ye Jin is always with Chanyeol, helping him, helping them in the café. And it was hard for Saem Yi even though she didn’t show it, it’s hurting her inside. She always smile showing them that she’s okay even when she’s not.

 

While Chanyeol is secretly watching Saem Yi, stealing glances at her. Ye Jin caught him sometimes but she just ignore it. The others are just doing their jobs and trolling around sometimes lessening the awkwardness caused by the three people (Chanyeol, Saem Yi and Yejin).

 

 

 

 

“I’ll just throw this outside.” Saem Yi told D.O. then went outside.

 

As she place the garbage at the back. She heard to familiar voices. She can’t help but overheard their conversation. Especially, when she heard “Chanyeol’s” name. She hid behind the wall and tried to take a look at the two persons and to her surprise it was Ye Jin talking to Chansung.

 

“Baby, please come back. I won’t hurt you anymore. I have changed. Please come back to me, I love you” Chansung pleaded.

 

“You always say that. I’m tired of forgiving you. And I’m with Chanyeol now. He loves me. He won’t hurt me like you always do.” Ye Jin said.

 

“Do you love him?” Chansung asked.

 

Ye Jin didn’t answer. She just bowed her head. And it shocked Saem Yi. Why aren’t you saying anything? She thought.

 

Chansung then lifted her head and slowly kissed her. And Ye Jin………………..respoded to his kiss.

 

Saem Yi can’t stand what she is seeing right now. She’s cheating on Chanyeol. She’s cheating on the one she loves. She took a step backward but it was a wrong move, she stepped into a can and it released noise that the two people who were kissing stopped and as they turn their head they saw Saem Yi with her shocked face.

 

“S-S-Saem Yi-ah” Ye Jin stuttered.

 

Saem Yi quickly went inside.

 

 

 

“Saem Yi, are you okay?” Joonmyun asked her.

 

Saem Yi didn’t answer. Joonmyun tapped her shoulders. “Uh?” Saem Yi responded.

 

“I asked, if you’re okay”

 

“Uh…yeah”

 

“I guess you’re tired. You can go home now”

 

“Okay…thank you” then she headed outside.

 

“Where’s Saem Yi?” Kai asked.

 

“She went home.”

 

“How can she forget her bag?” Kai raised her bag.

 

“Is she starting to be like Yi Xing?” Chen asked.

 

“I hope not” Baekhyun said.

 

“I’ll give it to her.” Chanyeol said while grabbing the bag from Kai. Then went outside.

 

 

 

 

 

“Saem Yi wait!” Saem Yi stopped and turned around and she saw Ye Jin approaching her.

 

When she reached her. “About what happened earlier-”

 

“Did you really have cancer?” Saem Yi cut her.

 

“I….I….I don’t” she said.

 

“Why? Why did you lie to him?” Saem Yi asked while clenched her fist.

 

“I’m afraid….I’m afraid to be alone.” She said.

 

“So you’re using him?! Don’t you know how much he loves you and yet you cheated on him!” She raised her voice.

 

“Saem Yi…please don’t tell him.”

 

“I can’t promise you that” she said.

 

“Please.” As she placed her hand on her shoulder but Saem Yi removed it harshly it made look like it was too hard.

 

“SAEM YI!” It was Chanyeol. He was now glaring at her. “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING?!” He was angry because he thought she pushed Ye Jin.

 

Ye Jin was just crying. Not because she is hurt but because of how Chanyeol cared for her. She’s been hurting him.

 

“Ch-Chanyeol” Saem Yi said.

 

“Why did you push her?!”

 

“I didn’t push her.”

 

“Don’t lie. I saw it with my own eyes.”

 

“I said I didn’t push her!”

 

Ye Jin just run away from the scene.

 

“Look what you have done!”

 

“I didn’t do anything. She’s the one that is lying to you!” she blurted.

 

“Lying to me?! Why would she lie to me?”

 

“I know I shouldn’t be the one telling you this but……..she’s….she’s cheating on you”. Saem Yi said. “I saw her with Chansung-“

 

“Chansung?” He let a sarcastic laugh. “She doesn’t even know him. Maybe you’re the one lying to me. Maybe you still can’t get over your feelings with me-“ A hand landed on his cheeks.

 

Saem Yi was now crying. She saw her bag in Chanyeol’s hand and she grabbed it then walk away. Chanyeol just stood there touching his cheeks.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hello guys...another chapter update...haha...

 

I want to know your thoughts about this chapter....comment below...^^...

 

Two more chapters to go.....^^....

 

Thank you for reading....xD

 

Please do check out my second fanfic featuring Lee Taemin of SHINee...

 

I Love You, Ms. Liar

 

I'll post the first chapter after I have finished this story...thank you...^^...