Chapter 4

Accidentally In Love

Saem Yi's POV

 

 I have just finished doing grocery and cleaned the house then I decided to take a walk, while walking something caught my eye. A “WANTED HELP” sign. I looked up to see the name of the shop “EXO PLANET CAFÉ”.I quickly entered the shop. OH MY GOD there is so many applicants and all of them are girls. Ah forget it  I need to take the risk if I want a job. I went to the counter and saw a quite charming boy.

 

“Annyonghaseyo, welcome to Exo Planet Café may I take your order?” he said.

“Aniyo..I’m here to take an interview I saw your sign and I wanted to apply for a job”

“Oh I see” then he smiled. “Follow me”

I followed him and reached the manager’s office. The door opened and a sad looking girl went out. Guess she didn’t get the job.

“Wait here” the guy said. A few seconds later he called me and said come in.

 

As I entered the room I saw a Siwon look-a-like. He gestured me to sit and I obeyed him. I was stunned for a moment thinking if it is Siwon of the famous boy band Super Junior or not. And I realized Siwon is 6 ft. tall and this guy is not.

“Ehem”

I was back to reality. “Ne, Annyonghaseyo” *bowed*

“What is your name?”

“Min Saem Yi imnida”

“How old are you?”

“18 years old”

“Any work experience?”

“Uhm. I worked in a restaurant”

“Do you know how to make coffee?”

“I haven’t tried doing it in a coffee machine,though. But I’m a fast learner”

“Oh I see” he stared for me for a while. Examining me from head to toe.

“Can you start working today?” he said.

“Ne?!..Did I get the job?”

“Wae? Shireoyo?”

“Ah Aniyo…Kamsahamnida *bows 90 degrees* I will do my best!” I said

He smiled.

“Can I asked you question?”

“What is it?”

“Out of all the girls trying to get this job, why did you choose me?”

“They are just trying to be with us and not because they want to work. I bet they will just sit in the corner and daydream”

“Really?”

He nodded. “Come on I’ll show you around”

“Ne”. Finally a job for me..^__^..

 

“This is the coffee machine later I will show you how to use it. Then this is the counter. That is the kitchen…..”I nodded.

“Since there are only few customers. I’ll introduce them to you” Then he called the other workers. “Guys gather up here.”

 

“This is D.O. he is the one making the pastries.” He is referring to the wide eyed guy.

“This is Baekhyun-“

“BACON?” I cut him.

“No. BAEK HYUN.” The charming guy said.

“Aaah~….mianhaeyo” I apologized then he smiled.

“This is Sehun, Kai, Tao and Chen.”

“And I am Joonmyun, the manager. There is also one person that you will be working with but he will start tomorrow”

 

Omo is there any girl working here? I guess none .

 

“Ok. Annyonghaseyo Min Saem Yi imnida. I’m looking forward in working with you guys” I said then smiled.

“Annyong Saem Yi~!” They greeted.

“Ok. Proceed on your work now” Joonmyun said.

 

After Joonmyun  thought me how to use the coffee machine, I easily learned how to use it.

 

It’s 11:00 pm now.CLOSING TIME. I bid goodbye to my co-workers. “See you tomorrow”.

They waved goodbye.

“Be careful on your way home” D.O. said

“Ne!”

 

At home

 

“Yah! Min Saem Yi, where have you been?!” Ji Ae shouted.

“I came from my job”

“Job? You have a job now?”

I nodded.

She smiled and said. “Waaah~ chukhahae. You found a job quickly. Where is it?”

“At Exo Planet Café”

“Really? Omo Saem Yi-ah you’re lucky, I heard that there are handsome boys working in that shop, maybe you’ll find your future boyfriend there eh?

“Stop talking non-sense Ji Ae. I’m just there to work,ok?”

“Whatever” Ji Ae said.

 

I was now in my room and lying on my bed. I need to sleep now. I’m so excited to go to my new job tomorrow. Jalja Saem Yi-ah.