Chapter 18

Accidentally In Love

 

At the Exo Planet Café

 

9:00 pm.

“Lu Han-ssi what are you doing?” Saem Yi asked. Lu Han stopped by to drink his iced choco.

“I was trying to move this pencil by telekinesis” he said while concentrating on the pencil.

“Ok, good luck” Saem Yi said. He’s weird too. Then continued wiping the cups.

 

“I wanna go to the club” Kai said.

“Let’s go after work” Joonmyun said.

They all looked at Joonmyun with eyes like this O.O

“What?”

“Are you sick?” Chen said while checking Joonmyun’s temperature. Joonmyun removed his hand.

“It’s the first time you said that” Lu Han said.

“Really?” Joonmyun asked.

They all nodded.

“Waaaah! I’m excited to show the girls my killer moves” Chen said while busting some moves. Then Baekhyun joined him. Aigoo the self-proclaimed DANCING MACHINES. Saem Yi can’t help but laugh.

“Saem Yi you’re going too, right?” Tao asked.

“Uhm, I haven’t been in a club before”

“Then you should come, it’th fun there” Se Hun said.

“You went there?” Saem Yi asked.

“Only once when Lu Han hyung athked me to come.” He replied.

“Uhm, okay I think it will be fun” Saem Yi said.

 

In the club

 

They entered the club and seated at one of the biggest table. They ordered some alcohols. After some drinks Chen, Baekhyun, Kai and Se Hun went to the dance floor and have some dance battle.

 

Self-proclaimed Dancing Machines VS. The Real Dancing Machines

 

They seemed to enjoy what they are doing while the others watch them.

 

“Aaaah~ I can’t stand it! I’m gonna join them, let’s go Tao” Lu Han said then brought Tao who was about to take a sip at his drink but didn’t make it because he was dragged by Lu Han to the dance floor.

Saem Yi chuckled. Chanyeol looked at her.

“Saem Yi, aren’t you going to dance?” D.O. asked.

“Me? Ah no I like watching you guys dance” Saem Yi said.

Then some girls went to their table.

“Hi~ can we join in?” She asked.

They turned their attentions to them. The girl who spoke awhile was tall and beautiful, her friends were also beautiful. The tall girl went to Chanyeol’s side and sat beside him. Saem Yi raised an eyebrow.

“Hi~ I’m Sooyoung” she greeted Chanyeol. “And these are my friends Sunny and Hyoyeon. Sunny seated next to Joonmyun while Hyoyeon sit next to D.O.

“Do you wanna dance?” Sooyoung asked Chanyeol.

Chanyeol nodded. When he stood up and was about to pass Saem Yi. Saem Yi extended her legs causing Chanyeol to tripped and hold onto Sooyoung. But Sooyoung didn’t mind it and just smiled at him. Saem Yi frowned.

“Saem Yi-ah, are you sure you don’t want to dance?” Joonmyun asked who was also asked by Sunny. D.O. was now being dragged by Hyoyeon on the dance floor.

Saem Yi shook her head. “Aniya, nan gwaenchanha” she said not looking at Chanyeol and sipped her drink. Joonmyun was now on the dance floor with Sunny. Chanyeol and Sooyoung was about to leave her but stop cause a man came and approached Saem Yi.

 

“Saem Yi-ssi”

“Oh! Chansung-ssi!” Saem Yi said.

“I didn’t thought you go here too”

“Uhm, well they invited me to come”

“Let’s go now” Sooyoung said while dragging Chanyeol with her.

 

It was now only Saem Yi and Chansung but Chanyeol is watching fromafar not concentrating on the girl in front of her.

 

“You wanna dance?” Chansung asked.

Saem Yi hesitated for a moment cause she never dance in a club before but then accepted his offer.”O-o-okay”

 

They were now on the dance floor. Saem Yi was now letting her body move with the beat of the music then she bump into someone. When she turned around it was Chanyeol letting Sooyoung dance in front of him rubbing her body against him. Saem Yi raised an eyebrow Stupid pole! then put her hands on Chansung’s shoulder and started dancing. Chansung was surprised for a moment then smiled and put his hands on Saem Yi’s hips. Suddenly Chanyeol removed those hands on her then grab Saem Yi’s hands and pulled her out of the dance floor. They were now heading outside the club and Saem Yi’s still struggling from his hands.

 

“Yah! Where are we going?!” Saem Yi asked. Chanyeol didn’t respond and just continued walking.

“Yah! Let go off me!”

“Yah! Pole!”

 

They suddenly stop. Chanyeol lets go of her hand.

 

“Yah! What is your problem?!” She looked at him with fierce eyes.

“Why are you dancing to him like that?!” he yelled.

“Why do you let her dance to you like that?!” she yelled back.

“What is it to you?! Are you jealous?” he asked.

“I should be the one asking you that!” she replied.

 

They were now glaring at each other.

 

“Are you flirting with him?!”

“What if I do?!! What is it to y-“ she didn’t finished what she’s saying cause Chanyeol shuts with his lips. Saem Yi slowly responded to his kiss even though it’s her first time doing it. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulling him closer. Chanyeol smirked and continued kissing her. They only parted because of lack of air.

 

They were now looking at each other.

 

“Don’t do that again” he said.

“Do what?”

“Dancing y in front of other men.”

“Why?” she is confused.

“Because I’m…I’m…Because I’m jealous” he said shyly.

“You’re j-j-jealous? W-w-why?” she stuttered can’t believe what she’s hearing. He’s jealous?

“Because I…like you” he said now looking into Saem Yi’s eyes.

She just stared at him still amused from what she heard.

“Hey! Say something! I totally made a fool of myself” he said.

“I-I-I don’t know what to say. I thought you like Suzy”

“What?” and gave her a confused look.

“Because you asked her on a date”

“Yeah, and I was stupid for doing that”

Saem Yi smiled.

“Hey, what about you? I told you that I like you and you can’t say any-“ she now pulled him to her and give him a quick kiss on the lips.

“Is that enough?” she said.

He smiled showing his perfect teeth. “Let’s go somewhere else” then he hold her hand and take her somewhere.

 

 

They were now sitting near the river watching the beautiful view.

“You wanted to take me here?” Saem Yi asked.

“Why? You don’t like it?”

She shook her head and smiled. “I like it” then she crossed her arms because of coldness.

Chanyeol removed his jacket and placed it over her shoulders.

“Aniya, you should wear it I think your t-shirt is thin, you might catch a cold”

 “I’m okay”

She smiled. Then leans her head on his shoulder.

“You’re really concerned about me, are you? You even pulled me into the room at the villa for me not to catch a cold.”

She looked up to him with a confused look. ”How did you know? I thought you were asleep. I thought you were dru-“ she was again cut off by his kiss.

“No I’m not, and that’s our fourth kiss” he said then laughed.

“You mean you remember when you kis-” He kissed her again.

“Fifth!” He smiled.

“And you really like cutting my sentences with a kiss, eh?”

“I know you like it” he teased.

“Tch” then she slap his chest but he just laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Finally Chanyeol admitted that he likes Saem Yi!....xD… Lu Han’s trying to show his powers…haha…how was the cameo of Girls Generation’s Sooyoung, Sunny and Hyoyeon? LOL Se Hun was on the dance floor so D.O. was left with Chanyeol and Joonmyun so I thought of other member and not Yoona and then Hyoyeon came into my mind…^^…

 

Please tell me about your thoughts on this chapter…^^…

 Thank you for reading <3<3<3

Please do subscribe…

Kamsahamnida…^^….