Chapter 5

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi’s POV

I rise up from my bed and look at the time. Hmmm, 5 am?  Am I that excited to go to my work? Haha. I headed to the kitchen and prepare breakfast for me and Ji Ae. After finishing the breakfast I went to her room and wake her up.

 

“Yah! Shin Ji Ae wake up, I have prepared the breakfast.”

“Argh, it’s so early. Excited much?” as she get up from her bed. She is used to wake up early cause she works at the office.

                     After eating she volunteered washing the dishes while I prepare to go to work. Before I bid goodbye. I told her.

 

“You should come visit to the Café sometime”

“Sure.” she answered. Her office is just near the shop.

 

At Exo Planet Café

 

I opened the glass door and went to the counter to put on my apron.

 

“You’re early” Joonmyun said.

“Ah, ne. Good morning~” I smiled  and greeted him.

“It’s only 6. Customers usually come here at 7- 7:30” as he put on his apron then make a coffee for himself.

 

A few minutes later Sehun, Kai, Tao, Baekhyun, D.O. and Chen arrived to the shop.

 

“Good morning Saem Yi-ah” Kai said and wink. Aigoo this boy.

“Good morning too Kai” I smiled to him.

“Good morning Saem Yi.” D.O. greeted.

“Good morning too D.O.” I answered him back and greeted Sehun, Tao, Chen and Baekhyun.

 

Park’s Residence

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

“Chanyeol-ah wake up” Mrs. Park wakes up her son. “It’s your first day of work, wake up now sleepyhead”

                     I slowly get up from bed. Went to the shower and then change my clothes. I went downstairs and bid goodbye to my mother.

“Aren’t you eating breakfast?” Mrs. Park asked.

“I’ll just eat there. It’s a coffee shop anyway”

“Okay. Take care” Then she waved her hand.

                    

I am now standing in front of Exo Planet Café. Memories suddenly came in to me.

 

*FLASHBACK

“Oppa, try this say ah~”

I opened my mouth and eat the chocolate cake Ye Jin gave to me. I smiled at her.

“Delicious” I said.

“D.O.-ssi really makes delicious cakes”

“Thank you Ye Jin-ssi” D.O. said. I think he heard her.

“Aigoo~ Yah! Park Chanyeol, Ye Jin-ah will you stop doing that. It gives me chills” Baekhyun said.

“What did we do?”Chanyeol asked

“Don’t mind Baekhyun  hyung, He’s just jealouth” Sehun said

“Yeah. Jealous” Tao added.

“I’m not” Baekhyun defended.

“Hope I have a girlfriend too.” Kai said.

“Then quit playing with the girls you date and find yourself a girlfriend” Joonmyun said.

“Joonmyun oppa is right” Ye Jin said.

“It’s not my fault if girls want to flirt with me” Kai said.

“Yeah it’s really hard being handsome. I understand how you feel” Chen said.

“Get lost,Chen” Kai said. Causing everyone to burst into laughter.

 

I was stopped from daydreaming by the sound of the cars passing by. I decided to enter the café and sit beside the window.

 

“Hey looks who’s here” Chen said.

“ A-yo what’s up” Kai said.

“Hi hyung” Sehun and Tao greeted.

“What brings you here?” D.O. came and smiled.

“Chanyeol-ah!” Baekhyun came running and hugged me.

“Aish Baekhyun-ah let go of me” I chuckled.

“He just missed you” D.O. said

“Oh Chanyeol-ah it’s good that you’re here now. Customers we’ll be here in a few minutes. Wear this” Joonmyun came and gave me an apron.

I wore it. Then suddenly a girl came from the kitchen.

“Hey! What’s the commotion all abou-“ she suddenly stopped and looked shocked as she saw me. Wait she looks familiar. AH! THE STUPID GIRL.

 

“YOU!!!” we chorused and pointed at each other.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Here's Chapter 5. Hope you like it. If you like my story please let me know by leaving comments.

Thank you!!...^___^....