Chapter 17

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi’s POV

 

Chanyeol and Suzy had already left the shop. *sigh* He doesn’t like me. Saem Yi-ah put that in your mind.  But it really hurts knowing that someone you like will never like you back. I again unconsciously rub my neck.

 

“Saem Yi-ah, are you alright?” Joonmyun suddenly asked.

 

I turned to him. “Ne” and smiled. “Joonmyun-ssi, I’ll go help them serve” then quickly took the tray and serve it to the customer.

 

Joonmyun’s POV

 

I just stared at Saem Yi. Is she okay? She seems like she’s sad. Her smile faded when she heard that Chanyeol asked Suzy on a date. So she got a thing for him~. Chanyeol is stupid not knowing that. I think Saem Yi is a good girl. I looked again at Saem Yi, she was now serving with a expressionless face. I just shook my head.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

 

I was now watching a movie with Suzy but I can’t focus on the movie I still can’t forget how Saem Yi stared at me earlier.

 

Suzy suddenly put her head on my shoulder. I moved a bit to remove it. She frowned.

 

After the movie, we went to the amusement park and ate lunch but why can’t I seem to enjoy this date?

It was now dark and we decided to walk on the streets of busy Seoul. She slipped her arms on mine and I just removed it with my hands.

“Oppa, what is your problem? I was trying to be sweet on you but you always turn away.” She suddenly said with annoyance.

I looked at her. “Sorry”

She looked at me with a confused look. “Why are you sorry?”

“Suzy-ah….I thought that it’s a good thing that I asked you on a date but I guess I was wrong”

She just stared at me.

“Did you have fun on this date?” I asked her but she bowed her head.

“Sorry Suzy but you will find someone better than me.” I continued.

“But oppa.”

“We can still be friends.” I offered her.

She looked at me and smiled “Guess it’s really the end, we can’t be together”

“Sorry, let’s go now I’ll just take you to your home.”

 

We reached Suzy’s house.

“Go in now” I said to her.

She nodded and opened the gate but before completely entering she turned to me and said.

“If you find the girl for you, don’t let her go” then she entered the house.

I will.

 

I didn’t go straight home instead I went to a Han River.

“Aaaaah~ Park Chanyeol what is wrong with you? Why can’t you like Suzy? Is it because I’m still in love with Ye Jin or something else?”

I closed my eyes and feel the wind brush to my skin.

 

At Exo Planet Café

 

It’s now 9:00 pm and there were few customers in the shop.

“Aaaaah~ I’m bored” Chen said.

“Is it the first time I heard you say you’re bored?” Kai said.

“Maybe becauthe the otherth are not here, I mith Lu Han hyung” Se Hun said.

They all sighed.

“Saem Yi –ah are you okay?” Tao said.

She turned to Tao and asked. “Huh? Are you saying something?”

“I asked if you’re okay? You’ve been quiet all this time.”

“Maybe, she’s missing Chanyeol” Chen blurted and earned a smack from Baekhyun.

“Aaaaw~ Waeyo?”

“I don’t miss him okay” Saem Yi said.

“Saem Yi-ah you can go home now” Joonmyun said.

“Can I?”

“Yeah, there are few customers left and maybe we’ll close the shop after”

“Ok” the picked up her things and went out.

“Is it weird she didn’t bid goodbye?” D.O. said.

“Yeah, I’m kinda used to it when she bid us goodbye.” Kai said.

 

At Saem Yi and Ji Ae’s apartment

 

“I’m home” Saem Yi went in.

“You’re early”

“Yeah, Joonmyun let me”

Saem Yi sat beside her on the couch.

“Is there a problem?” Ji Ae asked.

“Ji Ae-ah, I don’t like what I’m feeling right now”

“Are you sick?” Saem Yi sighed. “Oh no wait, are you in love?”

Saem Yi sighed again.

“C’mon tell me”

“I-I think I like Chanyeol”

“What? Seriously?” then Ji Ae let a loud laugh.

“Yah! Why are you laughing?”

“I thought you are just trolling around. I thought you two were not in good terms.”

“I know but when he kissed me at the villa-“

“HE KISSED YOU!”

“Shhhh you’re so loud! The neighbours might hear us”

“Ohmygodohmygodohmygod”

“What?”

“OH MY GOD!” Ji Ae shouted. Saem Yi immediately puts her hand over .

“Shut up will you and listen to me”

She nodded. Then Saem Yi removed her hand from her.

“When we first met on the accident I hated him because I was fired from my work. Then we met again at the shop and working with him showed that he’s not that bad after all. And at the vacation I can’t seem to forget what happened. Maybe because he’s my first kiss or ugh I don’t know. It hurts knowing he will not like me back.”

“What made you think that, eh?” Ji Ae asked.

“At the coffee shop earlier a very pretty girl came in and told us that she was asked by Chanyeol to go out on a date”

“Maybe it’s just a friendly date” She said.

“It doesn’t look like it is”

“Oh Our Saem Yi is really in love~” Then gave Saem Yi a hug.

Saem Yi pouted and hugged her back.

“I’m gonna kill Chanyeol” Ji Ae said.

“No need for that Ji, I just have to accept the truth and move on”

“You’re a martyr you know that”

Saem Yi smiled.

 

 

 

A/N: Hello there~ how did you find this chapter? Please do say your thoughts I would like to know that.^^.

Thank you for reading <3 <3 <3