Chapter 10

Accidentally In Love

 

A busy day it was indeed for the workers of Exo Planet Café.

 

Three guys went in the shop and headed to the counter.

“Welcome to Exo Planet Café, may I take your order?” Saem Yi said politely.

“I’ll have uhm ah…” the boy with a cute dimple seem to forgot what he is going to order.

“I’ll have steamed buns.” The other guy with chubby cheeks said. Saem Yi turned to him with a confused look on her face.

“Uhm, We don’t sell steamed buns, sir” she replied.

“I’ll have the usual” the guy that seemed to be youngest said.

Wait, what usual?  Saem Yi thought.

“I’m sorry sir but I’m new here so-“ Saem Yi didn’t finish what she is saying.

“Hey! Xiumin hyung this is a coffee shop and not a Chinese restaurant. Yi Xing you should try cappuccino and Lu Han hyung as you can see she is new here so she doesn’t know what you’re talking about.” Joonmyun said.

Then Lu Han turned to her and smiled. “Hi I’m Lu Han. I’ll order iced choco.”

She bowed. “Ne” then smiled.

“I told you, you should add it in the menu” Xiumin said to Joonmyun then turned to Saem Yi. “Hi, I’m Min Seok but you can call me Xiu Min.”

She smiled.

“I’m Yi Xing but you can call me Lay” said the other boy with cute dimples.

“What’s your name?” Lu Han said.

“Ah Mianhae~. Saem Yi imnida” she greeted the three guys.

“Ayo~ what’s up” Chen came.

“Don’t act like Kris. It doesn’t suit you” Xiu Min said.

“Ah Waeyo~?” Chen said then smiled.

“Hey guys” Baekhyun came in munching on some Lay’s.

“Baekhyun give me some” Yi Xing said. Then get some chips from Baekhyun and eat it.

“Are you a cannibal now, Lay?” Baekhyun teased.

“Yeah right, says the one that eats bacon” Yi Xing teased back.

“Chanyeol long time no see” Lu Han said to Chanyeol who is now heading towards them.

“I’m good” Chanyeol replied then smiled.

 

“Hey! Can you chat with each other later? There’s so many customers and I think Tao and Se Hun are going crazy taking up orders”  Kai interrupted.

Tao was now holding two trays full of food and so does Se Hun.

“Oh! I know we’ll help you. Joonmyun I’ll help you make coffee” Lu Han volunteered.

“Yeah! I’ll help D.O. cook” Yi Xing volunteered then headed to the kitchen.

Then they all turned to Xiu Min.

“What? I’ll just watch you guys. I’ll be your supervisor.”

“NO” they all shouted.

“Ok! I’ll help in serving the food.” Xiu Min then put on an apron.

“Mind if I join in?” they all turned and saw Kris coming.

“Of course!” Joonmyun said smiled and threw an apron to Kris.

“Alright! Let’s get started” Chen said.

 

After all the customers were gone. They decided to close the shop early but didn’t leave yet and decided to have a little chit chat.

 

“Aaaaw~ I’m so tired” Chen said while stretching.

“Don’t you have work today, Kris?” Lu Han asked then take a sip of his iced choco.

“I decided to take a half day, I’m getting tired of signing papers etc.” Kris answered.

“And decided to work here instead?” Joonmyun added.

“I just planned to drink coffee and pay you a visit but then it turned out to be helping you guys here”

“Why don’t we take a vacation? All of us.” Chen suggested.

“That’s not a bad idea. It’s been a long time since all the 12 of us bonded together, right?” Xiu Min said.

“I want to go to the beach” Tao said.

“Yeah Let’th go to the beach” Se Hun said.

“Let’s go to the beach this weekend” Kai declared.

“2 days?” Baekhyun.

Then all turned their heads to the manager, Joonmyun.

“Alright” Joonmyun said.

“Saem Yi you can come with us” D.O. said.

“Eh?” she said.

“You can bring Ji Ae too, right Kris hyung?” Baekhyun said.

“Why are you asking me?” Kris asked.

“Because you’re her boss?”

“Oh, yeah sure” Kris said.

“Come on Saem Yi-ssi.” Tao persuaded.

“Uhm.. O-o-ok” she uttered.

“D.O.-ssi cook some more waffles.” Xiu Min requested while munching on the last waffle.

“Arasseo” D.O. then turned to Saem Yi.

“Saem Yi-ssi could you get some bowls in the stockroom?” D.O. asked Saem Yi.

“Ne” then they headed to the kitchen.

 

After a few minutes they heard noises in the kitchen and also heard Chanyeol’s voice full of anger.

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter 10 finished. What is this a reunion? Haha.. Lu Han, Yi Xing, Xiu Min came and also an unexpected visit from Kris. All 12 members are present Yey!... It’s hard though to make conversations cause they are so many, sorry. But what happened in the kitchen? Why is Chanyeol angry? Will it affect their beach outing? Stay tuned.

 

Thank you for your time in reading my fanfic.

Please let me know your thoughts about this chapter by leaving comments.

Please also subscribe for more updates.

 

Thank you!... <3 <3 <3