Chapter 13

Accidentally In Love

 

As they walk out the villa. Chen runs like a kid heading to the beach with his goggles on. Baekhyun followed him grabbing Se Hun’s pail.

“Hyung! That’s mine!” Se Hun shouted then run to catch Baekhyun.

“Se Hun-ah wait” Lu Han followed him.

“Aigoo those guys~ uh no kids~” Ji Ae said while shooking her head.

Then Chen suddenly came running towards their direction with Se Hun’s pail full of water and splashed it to them. After that he ran quickly to Baekhyun and give him a high five.

Kris didn’t get a chance to dodge so he gets wet and so does Joonmyun, Kai, D.O., Xiu Min, Yi Xing, Tao, Chanyeol and Ji Ae. Only Saem Yi didn’t get wet because before it came to her there’s no more water left.

“Yaaaah!!” Ji Ae shouted at the two pranksters and chased them. But the two just ran and laugh. Saem Yi can’t help but laugh while watching the three, when she turned to the others dropped while seeing them taking off their shirts revealing their bodies.

“Saem Yi-ah a fly might come inside your mouth” Kai said while smirking.

Saem Yi immediately closed then gave Kai a slap on the arm.

Kris suddenly had an evil smirk then said. “Wanna bury Chen and Baekhyun?”

“Let me get the shovel!” Xiu Min volunteered.

“Should I put them into sleep first?” Chanyeol said while clenching his fists.

“No need for that, Chanyeol” D.O. said.

Then they ran to catch Chen and Baekhyun.

“Joonmyun-ssi how can you handle those guys eh?” Saem Yi asked.

No answer.

“Joonmyun-ssi?” then she turned to her side to see Joonmyun but there’s no one beside her when she looked again to the guys she saw Joonmyun running towards them joining the others in chasing Chen and Baekhyun. She just looked at them. “When you can’t stop them, join them. Maybe that’s would he say.” She smiled and decided to join OPERATION BURY CHEN AND BAEKHYUN.

 

Se Hun and Lu Han suddenly stopped building castles when they noticed what they are doing then went to join them even though they don’t know what’s happening. While the others are chasing Chen and Baekhyun, Xiu Min and Tao were now digging the sand for the two. Chanyeol caught Baekhyun while Kris caught Chen.

“Hey! Let go off me!” Baekhyun said while struggling. While Chen can’t even move because of tiredness.

After burying Chen and Baekhyun’s whole body in the sand only their heads can be seen. They sat beside them.

“Hyung~” Chen said.

“What? That’s your punishment” Kris said.

“I didn’t do anything~” Baekhyun said.

“Yeah right~” Ji Ae said.

“It’s Baekhyun’s idea.” Chen confessed.

“Yah! You’re the one who splashed it to them.” Baekhyun. They were now arguing on who’s at fault.

 

Then a group of girls in their bikini passed in front of them. The guys who were lying on the sand after chasing Chen and Baekhyun immediately rise up into a sitting position. All of them whistled except for the two girls. Yi Xing even took off his sunglasses. A girl heard the whistle and turned around then winked at them.

The guys smiled.

Kai stoop up and said “I’m going to get her number”. Then he followed the girls.

“heol~” Saem Yi and Ji Ae said in chorus.

“Hey, don’t get jealous” Baekhyun said.

“Who’s jealous?” Ji Ae said then smacked him on the back of the head.

“aaaw!” Baekhyun shouted.

Ji Ae stick out her tongue.

“I’m hungry.” Saem Yi said. It’s lunch time and she haven’t eaten breakfast.

“Oh right, Mianhae Saem Yi-ah you didn’t have a chance to eat breakfast. Don’t worry you can eat all you want.” Kris said.

Saem Yi smiled.

“Chanyeol-ah I bet you are too. Come on let’s go eat.” Kris said.

They all stood up.

“Hey what about us!” Chen said.

“Do you guys hear anything?” Xiu Min said.

“Nah~” they all said while shaking their heads.

“Yaaah!” Baekhyun shouted.

Kris sighed and turned around and started digging out Baekhyun and Chen from the sand. Joonmyun helped him. Then Kai came with a sad face.

“Did she slap you?” Ji Ae asked him. Saem Yi nudged her. “Aw~”

“She didn’t give me her number.” Kai said “But I did get their names” then smiled. “They are Hyuna, Hara, Fei, Ji yeon, Eunjung and Hyorin”

“What’s the use? You didn’t get their number.” Yi Xing said.

“At least I know their names” Kai told him.

“Urgh~ stop it I’m really hungry. Let’s go now.” Chanyeol said.

 

Then they all went to the villa.

 

Saem Yi’s POV

The night came. They were now gathered in one of the rooms. It is the one of the largest rooms in the villa. There is a king sized bed and also a sofa set even though there are so many things in the room there is still a lot of space that they could all sit on the floor.

“Where’s Kai and Chen?” D.O. asked.

Then the door opened. Kai and Chen came in with plastic bags on their hands.

“We brought some drinks” Kai said. The drinks they brought were sojus.

“Are you allowed to drink?” I asked Kai.

“I’m 18 now, I’m in legal age” Kai responded opening a bottle.

“How about you Se Hun?”

“I’m 18 too” Se Hun replied.

“I bet Lu Han is not” Ji Ae said.

“What are you talking about? He’s our hyung” Se Hun said

“Hyung?? He’s older than all of you?” I asked.

“Actually Xiu Min is the oldest and I’m the second” Lu Han said.

“I thought Kris was the oldest” I said.

Kris looked at me.

“It’s a compliment you know, you look more mature than the others” I said.

They started drinking. After a few drinks the others have gone crazy. Se Hun and Kai was now belly dancing. Yi Xing and Xiu Min were singing, I can’t even understand the lyrics. Tao is playing with a stuffed toy panda. Where did he get that? Lu Han and D.O clapping and cheering for Kai and Se Hun’s dance number. Kris is comforting Joonmyun who is crying. Why is he crying? Then I heard him say.

“Kris it’s really hard, it’s like babysitting 6 kids” Joonmyun said. Oh he’s saying his dilemmas to Kris.

The lights suddenly went on and off. I looked at where the switch was and saw Baekhyun turning it on and off while dancing. Chen joined him dancing while holding a flashlight.

“We are the Dancing Machines!” they both exclaimed.

 

Ji Ae was now in our room since she has a low tolerance in alcohol. She only drank half of the bottle. I went outside to the veranda to breathe some air. *sigh* I felt the cold breeze I closed my eyes. I felt there is someone behind me, I quickly turned around and was startled when I saw Chanyeol.

“Why are you here? You could give me heart attack” I asked him.

“They are so noisy”

“ah~”

Silence….

“I’m sorry for breaking the cup” I apologized. “Are you still mad at me?”

He didn’t answer instead he took a step closer to me.

“It seems like it so important to you cause your ex-girlfriend gave it”

“You know Ye Jin?” he asked.

“They told me.”

He just looked at me.

“Look I’m sorry for what happened but I think it’s a sign that you have to let go of her.”

He again took a step forward and now we’re close to each other.

“Are you listening to me?” I asked.

He looked me in the eye. “Are you really sorry?”

I looked up to him and nodded.

“Then kiss me”

“What? Are you dru-“

I didn’t finished what I was saying cause his lips went down on mine. My eyes grew wide like D.O.’s and my heart beats really fast. Then he broke the kiss. We stared for each other in a while then he suddenly fell on the floor.

“Chanyeol-ssi!!” I tapped his face.

He was now sleeping. After stealing my first kiss he’s now sleeping! Argh! Guess he really is drunk. Wait a drunk man stole my first kiss?! Aaaah! It’s now ruined!

“Argh I hate you! I want to kill you right now!”

I was about to go inside but then I remember it was cold outside so I grabbed his arm and dragged him inside and onto the carpet. ugh such a heavy pole I placed him beside Kris who was now sleeping on the carpet. Well everyone was now asleep except for me. I decided to go on our room now.

 

In our room I saw Ji Ae sleeping soundly, I lay down beside her. I closed my eyes but I couldn’t sleep. Tch that pole. Then I touched my lips.

 

 

 

 

A/N: Beach Party part two finished!..xD…*throws confetti*…how was this chapter???? Exo at the beach topless *nosebleed!* ….also a short cameo from different girl groups…^^…Exo’s dancing machine were not Kai and Lay it’s Chen and Baekhyun!…hahaha LOL at Baekhyun’s light dance featuring Chen. Chanyeol and Saem Yi kissed*squeels*. Wait for Chanyeol’s POV in the next chapter.

Thank you for reading!... <3 <3 <3