Chapter 1

Accidentally In Love

 

“Saem yi-ah! You need to deliver this now. Palli!”

“ne! I’ll be going now.”

 

I ride my scooter and started the engine. As I was on my way a dog came in front of me. I turned to my left but there was a car approaching. The car avoided me and crashed to the pole. I get off on my scooter and rushed to the car.

 

“ahjussi! Are you ok? Ahjussi  answer me. Ahjussi!” I screamed. “PLEASE HELP US!”

 

We were brought to the hospital. Thank god he just fainted and didn’t get any serious injuries only some bruises  according to the doctor. I was sitting beside his bed. I looked at him. He was tall, about 6 ft., I guess. He was handsome. He looked like an angel without wings. KKKKRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGG! My phone rang. I was startled ,it was my boss. Omo! the delivery! I quickly answered the phone.

 

“sajang-nim~-“ I answered.

“YAH! MIN SAEM YI, WHERE ARE YOU?! THE CUSTOMER CALLED US AND THE FOOD IS NOT THERE YET!” he said.

“ joseonghamnida! I am in the hospital right now. I was involved in an accident. I’m really sorry, I will go deliver it right now.” I said.

“Forget it! They cancelled the order already.”

“ joseong hamnida”

“and Min Saem Yi”

“ Ne, sajang-nim.”

“YOU’RE FIRED”

“NEH???!!”

He ended the call. What a really bad day. I had an accident, scolded by my boss and fired me!. Is there any more to come?.

 

 I heard a moan, I think the guy had woke up. I came to him. He slowly rose to sit on the bed as he held his head.

“ahjussi, gwaenchanhayo?” he stared at me for a moment then. ”YAH! STUPID GIRL!”

Stupid?  Did he just called me STUPID? No Saem Yi-ah relaxed. I breathed in then breathed out before approaching him again.

“Are you okay now?”

“Okay? How am I supposed to be okay? If you didn’t appear in front of me I wouldn’t be here!”

“It was an accident, okay? I was avoiding the dog so-“ I was cut by him.

“A dog?! I had an accident because you avoided a dog! Just great!”

“ HEY! I said I was sorry!”

“Urgh! It’s useless arguing with you!” then he stood up. He touched his forehead with a bandage, glared at me and walked away. I followed him.

“Hey! Are you ok now? “ I asked him but he didn’t bother to answer and continued walking.

 

I guess it’s a yes  . Aigoo~ what a stubborn man. I hope we won’t meet again.

 

 

 

A/N: whew!...first chapter done....what do you guys think?....^__^...