Chapter 24

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi arrived at their apartment, good thing Ji Ae wasn’t there because she doesn’t want her to worry. She was greeted by her dog. She carried it then hugged ‘chan-chan’. She just cried and cried. After a while she stopped. She looked at her dog that looked sad because it seems like it knew that she was hurt.

 

“This is the last time that I will be crying because of him. I don’t wanna be hurt anymore.” Saem Yi noticed the letter she received three days ago. She decided to open it.

 

It was a letter from her grandmother. Saying that she misses her and she wants Saem Yi to move at her place. Saem Yi smiled. She too misses her grandmother.

 

“This is just what I needed.”

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning she told Ji Ae that she will be leaving.

 

“You’re going to leave me alone?” she pouted.

 

“I’ll promise I will visit you sometimes and besides I know that Joonmyun-ssi won’t let you be lonely.”

 

“Do they know that you’re leaving?”

 

“I’ll tell them later. I’ll just finish my resignation letter.”

 

“Will you tell him?”

 

Saem Yi didn’t answer.

 

 

 

Everyone was present except for Chanyeol and Ye Jin. Saem Yi headed straight to Joonmyun’s office. She knocked twice.

 

“Come in” Joonmyun said.

 

She went inside.

 

“Hi” Saem Yi greeted. He gestured her to sit down but she refused instead she places her resignation letter on his table.

 

Joonmyun raised a brow. “What is that?”

 

“Uhm…a resignation letter?”

 

“I know. But why?”

 

“I’m leaving.”

 

“Is it because of Cha-“

 

“No. It’s my grandmother. She wants me to move with her.”

 

Joonmyun just nodded. “So when are you leaving?”

 

“Tomorrow”

 

“I see. You want to bid goodbye to them?”

 

“I was going to do that. I just want to let you know first.”

 

Joonmyun accompanied Saem Yi to tell the rest.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“What? You’re leaving?!” Tao then pouted.

 

Saem Yi nodded.

 

“Why?” Se Hun the other maknae asked.

 

“Because you guys are dorks” Joonmyun said.

 

“If I show you my ‘buing-buing’. Won’t you leave?” Tao said.

 

Saem Yi smiled. “There’s no need for that Tao. My decision is final”

 

“We will miss you” Chen said. You can see he’s sincere there’s no trace of trolling in his voice.

 

“I will miss you guys too”

 

“GROUP HUG!” Chen said with his cheerful voice.

 

Everyone hugged her.

 

“I-I-I can’t breathe” Saem Yi said. Then they pulled away.

 

“Sorry” They said in chorused.

 

“I will miss this” Saem Yi said.

 

“Will you tell him?” D.O. asked.

 

“Well, he’s not here. So I guess I will not be able to tell him goodbye.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is awake but he’s still lying on his bed. He decided not to go to work today. He closes his eyes and remembered what happened last night.

 

I saw her cried. I don’t know why but it hurt me inside. I know I shouldn’t have said it. I was so careless. Am I wrong? Did she really push her? Why did she tell me that Ye Jin is cheating on me andwith Chansung?....I’m confused.

 

My phone bleeped.

 

It was Ye Jin. I forgot about her last night, my mind was occupied with Saem Yi. I didn’t get a chance to talk to her.

 

He answered his phone.

 

“Hello? Chanyeol?”

 

“Ye Jin-ah”

 

“Can we talk? I have something to tell you?”

 

“Okay”

 

“Meet me at the Han River. I’ll see you later” then she hung up.

 

He quickly change and went to Han River.

 

 

 

He arrived earlier. Memories came rushing into him. He looked at his side and remembered where he confessed to Saem Yi that he liked her. The kiss they shared. When she kissed him back. His heart suddenly beats really fast. His hand went over his chest. Why am I feeling like this?

 

“Chanyeol-ah” Ye Jin called him.

 

He turned around and when he saw her. His heart beat became normal again.

 

“I… have something to tell you.”

 

Chanyeol just stood there waiting for her to continue.

 

“I didn’t have a cancer. The truth is I fell in love with someone when we were still together. That’s why I broke up with you.”

 

“W-w-what?”

 

“I’m so sorry. I lied. I thought I can forget about him and start again with you but….but I was wrong. I’m still in love with him.”

 

“Who is he?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“It’s Chansung”

 

Chanyeol can’t believe what he heard just now. So Saem Yi was telling the truth. And I didn’t believe her. I…I hurt her. Then he remembered her crying. I’m so stupid. I hurt the one I love…

 

 

Love?...then his heart beats really fast.

 

 

I…

 

 

 

I do love her.

 

 

 I do love Min Saem Yi.

 

“Chanyeol?” Ye Jin called him.

 

“Thank you”

 

“For what?” she asked.

 

“For telling me the truth and for making me realized something.”

 

Ye Jin just stared at him.

 

“I need to see her right now” He then ran quickly heading to the café. “She should be at there right now.”

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol reached the café and he quickly opened the door.

 

“SAEM YI!”

 

Everyone looked at him. Good thing the only customers were Lu Han, Xiu Min, Yi Xing and Kris. They were all surprised by his appearance.

 

“WHERE IS SHE?” Chanyeol asked.

 

He scanned the whole place since everyone didn’t answer him.

 

“WILL YOU GUYS ANSWER ME? I NEED TO TALK TO HER”

 

“Will you just calm down” Yi Xing said.

 

“You’re late” Baekhyun said.

 

“What do you mean?” Chanyeol asked.

 

“She just left” Joonmyun said.

 

“Why would she left? It isn’t closing time yet”

 

“She just resigned.” Joonmyun answered him.

 

“She just what?”

 

“Resigned” they all said.

 

“Why?”

 

“She said she’s leaving” Kai said.

 

Chanyeol sat and buried his face in his hands. “Argh, I’m so stupid for not realizing it earlier”

 

“Yeah, you are a one stupid pole” Baekhyun said.

 

“I need to tell her how I feel” Chanyeol said. “I need to tell her that I love her but she’s mad at me”

 

“Woah~ did I heard it right? Finally you admit you feelings! HaHa” Xiu Min said.

 

“You’re not helping” Lu Han nudged Xui Min.

 

Chanyeol stood up. “I need to talk to her right now.” When he was about to head towards the door, Kris who was just silent suddenly said something.

 

 

 

 

“Wait there, lover boy. I have a better plan.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hi guys....one more chapter to go...^^...

Guess, what is Kris' plan...haha..

Don't forget to leave comments below...^^...

 

thank you for reading....I love you guys!....^^...