Chapter 19

Accidentally In Love

 

Next Day

 

Saem Yi was now serving the customers but seemed occupied. Where is he?

Last night was the happiest night of her life. Chanyeol just confessed that he liked her. After he dropped her at their apartment,well, he again stole a kiss from her. Guess he really likes doing that. But where is he? He didn’t come to work and haven’t texted her yet.

 

“Saem Yi-ah” Joonmyun said.

“Uh?”

“What are you thinking?”

“N-n-nothing”

“Are you sure?”

 

She nodded.

 

Joonmyun was about to walk away when suddenly she stopped him.

 

“J-Joonmyun-ssi….uhm…W-why is Chanyeol not here yet?”

Joonmyun smirked and Saem Yi bowed her head avoiding his gaze.

“He is sick” Joonmyun said. Saem Yi looked at him with a worried look.

“He is sick?!”Saem Yi asked.

“You don’t know?”

“No! Why he didn’t tell me?!”

“Woah woah woah.” While raising his hands up. “Don’t get mad at me. I thought he told you”

She didn’t respond. Maybe because he lent me his jacket last night and now he caught a cold. But why didn’t he tell me he’s sick? Aish that pole makes me feel guilty.

 

“Saem Yi-ah, I cooked some soup for Chanyeol, can you bring it to him?” D.O. suddenly appeared.

“You know, too?!” Saem Yi asked.

“Joonmyun told me earlier” D.O. replied.

“Give me that” Saem Yi said then grabbed the container from D.O.’s hand. She walked out of the coffee shop leaving Joonmyun and D.O. behind.

“Where is she going?” Kai asked.

“To pole” Joonmyun said.

“North Pole?South Pole?” Chen suddenly butted in.

“Stupid! He’s going to Chanyeol’s house” Baekhyun said.

“But doeth she know where Chanyeol hyung liveth?” Se Hun asked.

They all looked at each other.

“Don’t worry about that” D.O. said then smiled.

 

Saem Yi’s POV

 

Why is the bus not here yet? I need to go to Chanyeol’s house. Wait….where is his house? We are on the same route but I’m always the first one to get off. Should I go back to the shop and asked them? Then something caught my eye. It is a sticky note, attached on the container. What is this? I looked at it and it is an address… Chanyeol’s address.Thanks D.O.!

 

I was now standing in front of a beautiful house. Wow~ is this his house? I pressed the doorbell and after a few minutes a girl with a loose shirt appeared in front of me. Who is she? That shirt seem familiar..

 

Is she…

 

 

Is she wearing Chanyeol’s shirt?!!

 

“Miss?” she is now waving her hand in front of me.

“Chaeyeon-ah who is it?” an older lady appeared.

They just looked at me.

“Ahm…A-anyonghaseyo~ M-M-Min Saem Yi imnida, I’m Chanyeol’s co-worker”

 

Then the older lady flashed a smile. “Why didn’t you say so? Is that for Yeollie?” pertaining to the container I was holding.

 

“N-ne~” I said.

“Come in” The girl told me then opened the door wider.

 

I went inside the house. Woah it’s so clean here.

 

“Eomma, who is it?” Chanyeol came downstairs. He stopped when he saw me.

 

I just looked at him.

 

“Yeollie, I told you to stay in your room and have some rest” His mother said.

“I’m feeling better now”he said then looked at me “Saem Yi ah” he said then went beside the girl.

 

Then I looked at him and to the girl beside him. He gave me a confused look then looked at the girl beside him and realized something. “Noona! I told you not to wear my shirt?!” he shouted.

 

Noona? So she is his sister.Well, that’s good.

 

“It’s comfortable” she answered.

“Then buy yourself a shirt!” Chanyeol said.

“Why are you shouting at me?!”Chaeyeon yelled.

“Stop it both of you! Can’t you see we have a guest?” their mother stopped them from arguing. Then they all turned to me.

“Ahm I just brought this for you. Joonmyun told me that you are sick” then gave him the container. “I should go now”

“Why don’t you stay for dinner?” Chaeyeon said.

“Ne?”

“Right, stay for dinner” Mrs. Park offered.

“Yeah, stay for dinner” Chanyeol said then smiled.

 

Mrs. Park told me to sit and wait at the living room but I insisted on helping her cook dinner. After a few minutes I convinced her to allow me to help her.

I was now cutting the vegetables and Mrs. Park was the one who’s cooking it. Chanyeol went also to the kitchen but didn’t do anything, he was just staring at me with a smile on his face while his hands cupped his cheeks.

 

“Why are you staring at me like that? You’re creeping me out.” I said.

He just smiled.

“Get out of here” I said.

“Shireo~” he said acting cute.

“Don’t do aegyo, it doesn’t suit you”

“Waeyo~?” he asked.

“Get out” I commanded him.

He pouted but do what I said.

 

Mrs. Park chuckled.

 

 

Dinner time

 

We were now seated at the dining table. Mr. Park arrived just in time for dinner.

“So you also work at the shop?” Mr. Park asked me.

“Ne” I answered.

‘’How was Chanyeol’s work at the café?”

“Abeoji~” Chanyeol said.

“I didn’t ask you” Mr. Park said.

 

I smiled at them.

 

“He’s doing stuffs like the others in the café. They are working hard.” I told him.

 

Chanyeol smiled at me.

“That’s good to hear” Mr. Park said. “Chanyeol, why don’t you help Joonmyun manage the café? We are their partners anyway.”

 

Manage? Partners? I looked at Chanyeol. He just gave me a I’ll-explain-to-you-later look.

 

After dinner I again insisted that I’ll help Mrs. Park in washing the dishes but she said Chaeyeon will help her.

I was now at their garden when suddenly I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist. It was Chanyeol.

“Why did you came here?Did you miss me?” Chanyeol teased while placing his chin on top of my head.

I slapped his arm. “Yah! They might see us!”

But he still didn’t move and instead hugged me tighter.

“Let them be”

I removed his arms and turned to him. “Yah! I’m still mad at you.” then crossed my arms.

“Why?”

“You didn’t tell me that you’re sick”

“I know you’ll be worried. So I didn’t tell you.”

“Of course I will be worried, dummy”

Then he hugged me and said “Okay, I’m sorry. When it happened again you’ll be the first one to know, so you’ll have the reason to come and take care of me.”

 

I slapped his chest then pushed him.

 

“What now?”  He asked.

“You still have to explain the managing and partners thing”

“Aaaah~ about that” he rubbed the back of his head then explained to her that they also owned Exo Planet Café and the reason why he is working at the café.

“So it’s because of me?” I felt guilty.

He nodded.

I bowed my head.

“He~y don’t feel guilty~. We met again because of it remember?” while raising my chin up.

“Arasseo”

He smiled and was about to give me a kiss but I quickly placed my hand on his lips.

“Not now” then removed my hands.

He pouted.

“I should be going now” then went inside to bid goodbye to his family.

 

“Mrs. Park, Mr. Park I’ll be going now”

“Come visit us again, if you have time” Mrs. Park said.

“Ne, I will” then bowed at them.

 

 

 

Incheon Airport

She’s heading outside the departure area while carrying her bag. She stopped and took off her shades.

“Aaaah~ It’s good to be back…”

 

 

“Chanyeol-ah I missed you. I will not let you go now”

 

 

 

 

A/N: I edited this chapter...sorry for not updating this past few weeks. I’ve been very busy with school and I just started my OJT...T.T

Please wait patiently....once the semester is over I will update...

 

Uhm....what do you think about this chapter?....well, can you guess who’s back?...LOL.

Please wait for chapter 20.....^^...

 

Thank you for reading~....

I love you my subbies~....and also my readers....

please do subscribe...^^...

 

Leave comments...^^...