Chapter 15

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi’s POV

 

Why can’t I forget what happened at the villa? Why did he do that? Does he like me? I kept thinking while wiping the counter. But he is drunk *sigh* after I wiped it I tied my hair into a ponytail so it won’t get in my way while working. Suddenly a guy came in and made his way towards the counter. He’s quite good looking. His fitted clothes showed that there is a muscular body behind it. I shook my head throwing away those thoughts and greeted the customer.

“Welcome to Exo Planet Café, may I take your order?” I said.

“Hey there pretty. Can you give me something that can make me forget my name?” He smiled.

“Well, all our food and drinks here are delicious that can make you forget your name, I suggest you should try our strawberry cheesecake and café latte” I said then smiled.

He let a small laugh and said. “I thought only boys work here. How come a pretty lady like you is here?”

I chuckled. He thinks I’m pretty? ^__^

“I’m Chansung, Hwang Chansung. And I’ll order what you suggested.”

“Ok please wait while I prepare your order.” After I finished his order I gave it to him. “Thank you for coming. Please come again.”

“I will sure do comeback. By the way, what is your name?” he said.

“Saem Yi, Min Saem Yi imnida” I said.

He smiled then waved goodbye. I bowed and smiled back.

 

“Saem Yi-ah who is he?” Baekhyun suddenly popped out from nowhere. I was startled.

“Yah! Don’t do that again.”

“Mianhae~…Do you know that guy?”

“Ani.. He’s just a customer but he gave me his name”

“Maybe he likes you~” Baekhyun teased.

“Tsss. What are you talking about? I don’t even know him.”

“The way he looks at you, there’s something”

“Stop it”

“Are you blushing?”

“No I’m not!”

BAM! We heard a noise. We turned our heads to where the noise came from and saw Chanyeol with the tray. He put it down so hard that it made a loud noise. I saw him staring…no glaring at me. What is his problem?

 

“Who’s in charge in cleaning the bathroom?” Joonmyun asked.

“It’s your turn hyung” says Chen.

“I’m the manager, why would I be the one in charge?” Joonmyun said.

“I cleaned last time” Tao said.

“It’th not my turn yet” Se Hun said.

“Then Kai, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol and Saem Yi, who among you would clean the bathroom?”

“Why is D.O. not included?” Chen protested.

“Because I’m the one who is in charge of cooking and I don’t do dirty chores” D.O. said.

“Just play a game on who will clean the bathroom” Joonmyun said.

We played scissors, paper, stone and…… I lost. Argh!

“Saem Yi-ah, go start now” Chen said.

I glared at Chen. *sigh* I just headed towards the bathroom. There were two bathrooms one for women and another for men. I cleaned the ladies bathroom first after that I went to the men’s bathroom. Omo! How am I supposed to clean this? I started wiping the mirror. Then the door opened. It was Chanyeol.

“Oh! Chanyeol-ssi will you use the bathroom? I’ll just continue later” I was about to go outside but he hold onto my cleaning tools.

“I’ll help you clean.”

“Eh?”

“Just clean the mirror and the sink. Leave other things to me” then he get the tools he needed and started cleaning.

I just stared at him.

“I know I’m handsome but we will not finish fast if you keep watching me” then he smirked.

“Tch” then I continued what he asked me to do.

After a few moments.

“Done!” I smiled. Why is the men’s bathroom really dirty?

I turned around then saw Chanyeol who was also done cleaning. There were beads of sweat on his forehead, guess he takes cleaning seriously. I handed him a towel.

“What’s that for?”

“You’re sweat”

“Could you wipe it for me?” he asked.

“Eh? You have your hands right?”

“They are dirty. Just wipe it” then he bent down for me to reach him. Weirdo~

I shook my head then decided to wipe his sweat.

The door opened.

“That’s so sweet~” Chen and Baekhyun said in chorus. We turned our heads towards their direction.

“But seriously, in the bathroom?” Chen said.

Chanyeol throw them the one that he used in cleaning the toilet bowl.

It hit them. “Eeeeew~” the two said then closed the door.

I suddenly laughed. He looked at me then smiled.

“Let’s go, the others might go here too” I said.

 

As we come to the counter. The others are looking at us.

“Saem Yi-ah is it true?” Tao asked.

“That Chanyeol hyung and you” Se Hun continued.

“What?” I asked. I threw them a confused look.

Kai put his arms around Chanyeol and me. “I didn’t know the two of you would do that in the bathroom.”

“What did we do?” Chanyeol asked.

“You know” Kai said.

Then Chanyeol and I glared at the two culprits. Chen and Baekhyun.

“What did you tell them?” Chanyeol asked.

“He just helped me clean the bathroom!” I said. “You erts!”

Then they all laugh except for me and Chanyeol.

 

It was another busy day at the café. It was closing time. I bid them goodbye.

“Goodbye everyone. See you tomorrow” I said them waved.

“Goodbye Saem Yi”

“Take care” Joonmyun said.

“Ne~” then I walk to the bus stop.

 

I was waiting for the bus, I sit at the chair while massaging my legs. I was so tired I didn’t get a chance to have a rest in the café. Suddenly someone sat beside me. I turned to my side and saw Chanyeol.

He looked at me then said. “Tired?”

I smiled weakly and nodded.

The bus came and we went in. He still sat beside me. I just leaned my head on the window and fell asleep. Minutes later I had to wake up I opened my eyes and was surprised that I am not leaning against the window but in Chanyeol’s arms. I looked at him examining his eyes his nose down to his lips. But suddenly reality hit me. I woke him up. He opened his eyes and quickly removed his arms around me.

“I need to get off now. See you tomorrow at work.” I said then stood up.

I got off the bus, outside the window I waved him goodbye and smiled. He smiled back and then waved.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I saw Saem Yi waiting at the bus stop massaging her legs. She must be tired. I sat beside her. She looked at me.

“Tired?” I asked. Great Chanyeol. Such a stupid question to ask.

She smiled weakly then nodded.

The bus came and we went in. I sat beside her. I saw her leaned on the window and fell asleep. I looked around and saw an old lady gesturing me to put my arms around her and put her head on my shoulder. I did what she want me to do. Then she smiled. I just smiled back at her. Later I just felt sleepy and closed my eyes. After a while I suddenly heard a voice waking me up, I opened my eyes and saw Saem Yi. I quickly removed my arms around her.

“I need to get off now. See you tomorrow at work.” she said then stood up. She got off the bus.

I looked outside the window and saw Saem Yi waved and smiled. I did the same thing.

 

Goodnight Saem Yi.

 

 

 

A/N: Chapter 15!...yey!... Hwang Chansung is my bias in 2pm…kekeke…Chanyeol is so sweet~ helping Saem Yi clean <3 Chen and Baekhyun still trolling around…xD… Chanyeol is such a weirdo~ making Saem Yi wipe his sweat although he can do it by himself. Hahaha.

Thank you for reading! <3 <3 <3