Chapter 14

Accidentally In Love

 

Chanyeol’s  POV

I was sitting on the floor at the veranda then someone came, it was Saem Yi. She didn’t turn around, guess she didn’t notice me. I heard her sigh. I stood up and decided to go to her. She turned around and was startled by my appearance.

“Why are you here? You could give me heart attack” she asked me.

“They are so noisy”

“ah~”

 

Silence….

 

“I’m sorry for breaking the cup” she apologized. “Are you still mad at me?”

I just took a step. I suddenly wanted to be close to her.

“It seems like it so important to you cause your ex-girlfriend gave it”

“You know Ye Jin?” I asked. How did she know about her?

“They told me.” Aish those guys

I didn’t answer and just look at her face, her eyes, her nose, her cheeks and her……lips. Why do feel like I wanted to kiss her? I again took a step to her.

“Are you listening to me?” she asked. Did she say something?

I just looked her in the eye. “Are you really sorry?”

She looked up to me and nodded.

“Then kiss me” I suddenly blurted.

“What? Are you dru-“

I didn’t let her finish what she’s saying cause I can’t control myself I wanted to kiss her so bad. My lips went down on her. Suddenly reality hit me, I broke the kiss. What do I do? I don’t know what to say. Then suddenly an idea came to me. PRETEND TO BE DRUNK. I acted as if I’m so drunk that I just fell asleep. Actually I’m not drunk, I only had a bottle of soju.

“Chanyeol-ssi!!” she slightly tap my cheeks.

I shouldn’t move. You’re asleep Chanyeol! You’re asleep!

“Argh I hate you! I want to kill you right now!” I heard her say.

What?! She wanted to kill me? Did I do something wrong? Darn it! I kissed her of course she’s mad. Stupid me.

 

I suddenly felt she lifted my arm and started to drag me somewhere. Where is she taking me? Is she going to kill me somewhere? What will I do? Then I heard the door opened then closed. Is she gone? I opened my eyes and saw Kris beside me. So she dragged me here cause she’s worried that I might catch a cold outside? Saem Yi-ah….. Then I fell asleep.

 

Saem Yi’s POV

We are now having breakfast. Argh! Why am I so sleepy right now and not last night? That pole didn’t let me sleep because of what he did, now my eye bags are so big. I looked at him and caught him looking at me. He suddenly concentrated eating his food. Aish does he remember what he did last night?

“Saem Yi-ah, are you still sleepy?” Kris noticed.

“Ahm~ yeah”

“Didn’t you sleep well last night? Are you not comfortable in your room? Kris asked.

“Aniyo~ it’s just that I was thinking about something-“

Then we heard Chanyeol choked his food. Joonmyun who was beside him, gave him a glass of water.

“Chanyeol-ah slow down there’s more food. You and Kai won’t even finish it for yourselves you know. D.O. and Yi Xing cooked all the food they saw at the kitchen.” Chen said earning a smacked at the back from D.O.

I just looked at Chanyeol.

“Saem Yi-ah eat now then maybe you could just catch some sleep later.”  Ji Ae said.

I turned to Ji Ae then smiled and nodded.

After the breakfast, everyone went somewhere enjoying every minute because later we will be leaving. I decided to catch some sleep and headed upstairs. As I was on my way to our room I saw Chanyeol came out of their room. Should I ask him? We just looked at each other for a while. I decided to come to him.

“Are you going with them?”  I asked him.

“Ahm…yeah” he answered. “How about you?”

“I’ll just catch some sleep first”

“Ah~…..then I’ll be going now.” He said then walked.

“Wait!”

He stopped and turned to me.

“Ahm….about last night…at the veranda….do you remember anything? I said.

He looked at me and said. “I was so drunk last night. W-why? D-did I do anything?”

“N-n-nothing. You can go now”

“O-o-ok” then he continued walking.

 

I entered our room then lay on the bed. Guess he doesn’t remember what happened last night. *sigh* I slowly close my eyes and fell into slumber.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

I decided to join Baekhyun and the others cause we will be leaving later. I went out of the room and saw Saem Yi. We stared at each at other for a while then she came to me. Will she ask me about last night? What will I do? I’m panicking right now but still tried not to show it.

“Are you going with them?”  she asked me. Whew!

“Ahm…yeah” I answered. “How about you?”

“I’ll just catch some sleep first”

“Ah~…..then I’ll be going now.” I said then walked.

“Wait!”

I stopped and turned to her. My heart beats really fast.

“Ahm….about last night…at the veranda….do you remember anything? she said.

I looked at her and said. “I was so drunk last night. W-why? D-did I do anything?”

“N-n-nothing. You can go now”

“O-o-ok” I stuttered then continued walking.

 

No One’s POV

Everyone was now packing their bags and preparing to leave. Saem Yi was now awake. They gathered at the living room and then headed to the vehicle. Kris was now the one driving. Tao was asleep and so does everyone except for Saem Yi who slept all day and Kris.

“Did you have fun?” Kris asked so he won’t be sleepy while driving.

“Ahm…yeah but it’s a waste that I slept all day.” she frowned.

Kris chuckled. “Then why didn’t you have a sleep last night?”

“About that~…I told you already right? I was thinking about something.”

“About what?” he asked.

She didn’t answer.

“Oh wait, maybe it’s not something…it’s someone~” Kris teased then laugh.

“Stop laughing!” Saem Yi said. But Kris just continued laughing.

 

 After a long ride, they arrived at Ji Ae and Saem Yi’s apartment. It was already night time.

 

“Ji Ae-ah wake up, we’re here” Saem Yi wakes Ji Ae.

She opened her eyes and slowly picked up her things.

“Goodbye everyone, see you tomorrow” Saem Yi said.

“Goodbye Saem Yi, Ji Ae” Joonmyun and the others said.

“See you tomorrow at the office, Kris” Ji Ae said. They are addressing each other by their names when they are not at the office.

Kris smiled.

“Be careful at driving” Saem Yi said then closed the door.

Then they waved at the vehicle which was now leaving.

“Saem Yi-ah let’s go now I’m exhausted and I need to wake up early tomorrow” Ji Ae said.

“Arasseo~”

 

Next day

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Everything was back to normal. Everyone was busy doing their job. I looked at Saem Yi who is now wiping the counter then she fixed her hair putting it into a ponytail. Why does she look attractive? Wait did I just say attractive? Chanyeol-ah she’s not even your type, wake up. She’s not even close enough to be like Ye Jin. I shook my head then just continue wiping the table.

 

The door suddenly opened then a guy came in and headed to the counter. He approached Saem Yi. He talked to her and she smiled. She smiled? What did he tell her? I need to hear them. I move to another table closer to them and acted wiping the table.

“I thought only boys work here. How come a pretty lady like you is here?” he said.

Is he making a move on her?

Saem Yi chuckled. She chuckled? Does she like him? After I kissed her, why is she like this?

“Hyung! I cleaned that already!” Se Hun said. Startling me.

“Ah, is that so?” then I stopped wiping it. I looked at them again. Saem Yi now handed the guy his order then he accepted it and before leaving he waved at her. She bowed then smiled. Tch. Wait, why do I feel like this? Chanyeol-ah maybe you should just date again.

 

A/N: An update before exams!...^^... Chapter 14 finished!... Naughty Chanyeol!...kekekeke…Who is this guy eh? You’ll know him next chapter…xD… Is Chanyeol jealous??? Please look forward for the coming chapters! Thank you for reading.

 

Subscribing makes the author feel appreciated.

Please do subscribe and leave comments.

Thank you! Love you all!....^^….

<3  <3  <3