Chapter 11

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi was now at the stock room getting the bowls D.O. asked her to get. Something caught her attention. It’s a cup. She took it and stared at it for a while.

“What a beautiful cup” she uttered.

“Saem Yi-ah why are you taking so long?” D.O. said.

Saem Yi was startled making the cup slip of her hands.

“Omo! I’m so sorry” picking up the broken pieces. “Aw!” she was injured by a piece of the cup.

D.O. came quickly to her side. “Are you ok?”

“Uhm yeah.”

“It’s bleeding” D.O. said with concerned look.

“Hey what happened here?” Chanyeol came then asked.

“Uhm I accidentally broke this cup” she said.

 “You broke what?” Then Chanyeol saw the broken cup. “You broke this cup?!” Chanyeol shouted.

“Is this yours? I’m really sorry it was an accident.” She apologized.

“Accident again? How can you be so clumsy and stupid?!” his voice was full of anger. “Don’t you know how important this cup is to me huh?!!.”

“Chanyeol-ah don’t get mad at her I startled her that caused the cup to slipped off her hands” D.O. said.

“Get out of here D.O.” Chanyeol said.

“I’m really sorry.” She repeated.

“Sorry? Would that sorry make this a cup again?!! You’re such a careless stupid girl!” Chanyeol said.

“Hey what’s happening here?” Joonmyun and the others came.

“Would you stop calling me stupid?!” Saem Yi shouted.

“Then don’t act like one!” then Chanyeol walked out and on his way out he punched the door.

“D.O. what happened here?” Kris asked and the others seemed very curious.

Then D.O. told them what happened.

 

Saem Yi’s POV

 

“Mianhae Saem Yi-ah for startling you” D.O. apologized.

“Gwaenchanha, but why is it so big deal for that “pole” that I broke that cup?” I said.

“Because it’s Ye Jin’s favourite cup. When she comes here she wants her coffee served in that cup” Joonmyun said.

“Guess he is not yet over with her” Lu Han said.

“But it has been a long time and I thought he is dating now, right?” Xiu Min added.

I heard that name again. Ye Jin. “Who is Ye Jin?” I asked them.

“She is Chanyeol’s ex-girlfriend. Ever since she broke up with him he doesn’t come here every day unlike when they are still together.” D.O. said.

“Why did she broke up with him?” I asked.

“We also don’t know” Kris said.

 

Chanyeol’s POV

Aish that girl. Why is she so clumsy? Ye Jin-ah I miss you. I still don’t know the reason why you broke up with me. Did I do something wrong?...

*FLASHBACK*

Ye Jin and I were on a date. We passed by a store with cute things. She like buying cute things.

“Oppa look at this cup. It’s so cute.” Then she showed it to me.

I smiled at her.

“Should I buy it? I want to take it to the coffee shop so when I want to drink coffee I would request Joonmyun oppa to use this” then she smiled.

“I’ll buy it” I said. Of course I wouldn’t let her to buy it I’m the man so I would buy it for her.

“Jinjja?! Aaah~ gomawo~” then she kissed me on the cheeks.

“Is that only my reward?” I said then leaned forward to her and closed my eyes waiting for a kiss on the lips but instead of kissing she flicked my forehead.

“Aw!” then touched my forehead.

“Naughty boy” then she chuckled.

*end of flashback

Ye Jin-ah I still love you.

 

 

Next day

 

Saem Yi and Chanyeol still doesn’t talk to each other.

“Chanyeol-ah tomorrow is our beach outing, aren’t you excited?” Baekhyun asked him.

“No. I’m not going.” Chanyeol replied.

“What? But it’s been a long time since the 12 of us bonded together.” Baekhyun protested.

“I don’t feel like going, okay? Just enjoy yourselves”

 

Meanwhile in the kitchen where Saem Yi is helping D.O. cooking.

“Saem Yi-ah does your hand still hurt?” D.O. asked.

“Aniyo, Nan Gwaenchanayo. I have put a bandaid on,  see?” she said then smiled and showed it too him.

“Tomorrow is the beach outing. Have you  packed your bags already?” D.O. asked.

“No, maybe I’m not going” she answered.

“Is it because of Chanyeol?”

“Uhm sort of. I don’t think I should come cause it’s your bonding time with all the 12 of you right?

“But still-”

She shook her head. “I decided not to go and that’s final”

 

 

All of the members except Chanyeol and Saem Yi were chatting during the lunch break since there were no customers. Kris, Lu Han, Yi Xing and Xiu Min are also present.

“Chanyeol said he won’t come.”Baekhyun said.

“And so does Saem Yi” D.O. added.

“So our Beach Outing is cancelled?” Chen asked.

“No Beach?” Tao pouted.

“No this can’t be” Kris said

“But Chanyeol and Saem Yi doesn’t wanna come?” Kai said

“No they will come” Kris said.

“How?” Xiu Min asked.

“I can do something about Saem Yi but with Chanyeol…” Kris said.

“Leave Chanyeol to me but I will need some help.” Joonmyun said then turned to Kai, Tao, Sehun, and Lu Han.

“Why are you looking at us?” Kai asked.

“You guys were strong right?” Joonmyun said.

Joonmyun said something to them.

Then they all looked at the people inside. But only Saem Yi noticed them then they looked away. Kris took a sip at his coffee again, so does Joonmyun and Luhan. The others pretended doing other things.

 

Saem Yi’s POV

Why are they looking at me? Then I saw them looked away as I noticed them. Tch they are not good actors. Why do I  feel something’s gonna happen? and I don’t feel good about it.

 

 

 

A/N: Aaaw~ Chanyeol’s  mad at Saem Yi. What will happen now? Will the outing be cancelled? Of course not! Our guardian angel Joonmyun and Duizhang Kris won’t let that happen. But how?. ^^..

Thank you guys for reading~… <3 <3 <3