Chapter 12

Accidentally In Love

 

Saem Yi’s POV

 

I felt my bed was moving. Wait why is my bed moving? Then I slowly opened my eyes and realized that I am not in my room.

“Aaaah! What am I doing here?!” I exclaimed and looked at my surroundings.

“Relaxed Saem Yi-ah we’re on our way now to Mr. Wu’s villa” Ji Ae said then smiled at me.

“How did I get here?!” I asked.

“You know Saem Yi you should lose some weight.” Kris said.

“Mwo?!” then looked at him. “You mean-“

“Yes, I carried you here” Kris replied and smiled.

“Yah! Shin Ji Ae how can you do this to me?”

“Don’t be mad at Ji Ae. She just helped us” Joonmyun suddenly spoke up while driving.

 

Joonmyun was the one who is driving . It is a small bus that 12-15 persons can fit in. Behind  him was Kris and Tao who was opposite to us. Ji Ae and I were sited next to each other. I looked behind us and saw Kai eating some apple and beside him was D.O. . Lu Han and Sehun sited next to each other. Chen and Baekhyun were peacefully sleeping leaning against each other.Xiu Min is eating some buns while Lay is listening to his ipod.

 

“I told you I don’t want to go.” I said to them.

“Saem Yi-ah I think you need a break. You always work. Tell me, when was the last time you go out and have fun, eh?” Ji Ae said.

I thought for a second and realized I don’t even remember the last time I had fun. I turned to her.

“See? You don’t even remember” she said.

Then we suddenly heard a moan. We looked at the backseat and saw Chanyeol woke up slowly stretching his long arms with eyes still closed. How come I didn’t notice him? His eyes opened as wide as D.O.’s. Guess he also doesn’t know anything about this.

 

“Where am I?” looking at his both side hysterically then turned to us. “Yah! Why am I here? How did I get here?” he exclaimed.

“Hyung, don’t you know how heavy you are? Four of us carried you here.” Kai said.

“What?! And my parents allowed you to do this to me?!” Chanyeol shouted.

“They agreed to it. They wanted you to take vacation and have fun. Even your Mom packed your things” Joonmyun said.

“How did you carry me?” he asked.

“We used that cloth beside you” Lu Han replied.

Then he turned to his side and found a cloth.

“Seriously, your sister can’t stop laughing when she saw you sleeping soundly while being carried here.” Xiu Min then spoke after eating the last bun.

“I really can’t believe you guys” Chanyeol said.

“Good thing you and Saem Yi are not morning persons” Kris said.

“Saem Yi? She’s here?” he looked around and found me. He just stared at me.

I looked away.       

 

“Beach!” Tao exclaimed making everyone look at the window and also waking up Chen and Baekhyun.

“Huh? What happened?” Baekhyun said.

“Dude, wipe your saliva, first” Chen said.

“Look who’s talking you even drooled on your shirt” said Baekhyun.

“We’re here!” Xiu Min said then stood up.

Everyone got off the vehicle and headed into the villa. Two people will share a room. Me and Ji Ae, of course. Joonmyun and “Pole”, Baekhyun and Chen, Xiu Min and Lay, Kris and Tao, Lu Han and Se Hun and lastly Kai and D.O. Everyone went to their respective rooms and organized their things.

 

At Saem Yi and Ji Ae’s room

 

“I can’t believe you Ji Ae.” I told her.

“Wha~t?” Ji Ae asked.

“You connived with them to do this.”

“You know what. Just enjoy and have fun while we’re here, okay?” as she placed her clothes at the cabinet.

I reached for my bag and started to put my clothes in the cabinet. Ji Ae packed it last night while I’m sleeping. Good thing she did that or else I won’t be wearing anything except for my pyjama. Speaking of pyjama I’m still wearing it, need to change my clothes now. I changed into simple shorts and white shirt. I fixed my hair and made it into a ponytail.

“Are you done? Let’s go down stairs I bet those guys can’t wait to go to the beach.” Ji Ae said. She is now wearing a short and a see-through top somewhat showing her bikini.

I raised my brow while looking at her.

“What’s wrong? We’re going to a beach, right?”

I just shook my head.

 

No One's POV

At Chanyeol and Joonmyun’s room

Chanyeol was staring outside the window, looking at the scenery. Aish these guys. I told them that I didn’t want to go but here I am being dragged by these dorks. Also Saem Yi is here, I still don’t want to talk and see her because of what she did to Ye Jin’s favourite cup. He was suddenly disturbed from thinking by Joonmyun’s voice.

“Chanyeol-ah gwaenchanha?” Joomyun asked and sit on the bed.

Chanyeol just nodded.

“Are you still mad at Saem Yi? You know it was an accident and she really didn’t mean it.”

“Hyung-“

“Are you still in love with Ye Jin?”

Chanyeol didn’t answer.

Joonmyun waited but still Chanyeol remained silent.

“Okay I won’t force you to answer that question but let me say something. You should move on, maybe she’s not the one for you.” Then he stood up and headed to the door. “We’re gathering at the living room then go straight to the beach, wanna come?”

“Maybe later” Chanyeol said.

 

At the living room.

“Beach! Beach! Beach! Beach!” Chen and Baekhyun chanting excitedly. Tao was just clapping his hands.

“Bikini! Bikini! Bikini!” Kai chanted.

Kris just shook his head.

Then Saem Yi, Ji Ae and Joonmyun came.

“Why did you guys took so long?” Xiu Min said.

“What’s with the pail, Se Hun-ssi?” Saem Yi asked.

“I’m going to build sand castles, Lu Han hyung said he would help me.” Se Hun said then smiled.

“Hey Saem Yi why aren’t you wearing a bikini like Ji ae?” Kai asked.

“Tch, ert” Saem Yi said.

“Where’s Chanyeol?” Kris asked.

“Still in the room.” Joonmyun replied.

“Okay then, let’s go” Kris announced.

 

“WAAIIIT!”

They all turned and saw Chanyeol coming.

“Change of mind?” Joonmyun asked while smiling.

Chanyeol flashed a smile and said. “We’re on a vacation right?”

 

“Oh Yeah! Let’s go now!” Xiu Min said.

 

Chanyeol went beside Joonmyun and whispered. “I guess your right”

Joonmyun looked up to him and smiled.

 

 

A/N: Story update! Yey!.. Christmas break is over T.T and I need to study now for school but I will try to update as fast as I can..^^..

BEACH PARTEEEEY!...haha…don’t worry this is only part 1..there would be more scenes to come.. more trolling from Chen and friends (a.k.a other Exo members)..xD I didn’t mention what those guys are wearing right? Uhm just imagine them with something like this.

 

 

 

Should I put some cameo in the next chapter?...^^…

so many scenes on my mind right now but I don’t know where to put it.*sigh*

 

Thank you guys for reading!!

I love you all, my subscribers and readers <3 <3 <3