Chapter 3

Accidentally In Love

 

SAEM YI-AH WAKE UP NOW! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

SAEM YI-AH WAKE UP NOW! WAKE UP! WAKE UP!

SAEM YI-AH WAKE UP NOW! WAKE-

 

 I reached for my alarm clock and stop it. I get up, put on my slippers and head to the kitchen to drink some water. As I closed the fridge I noticed a note, it’s from Ji Ae. Grocery list. I searched for the money but she didn’t left any. Aigoo, why didn’t she leave any money? She already knew that I don’t have a job now ,right?. Good thing I still have some money I saved while working last time.

 

*yawns* “I’ll just do it later”.” I sat on the sofa and switched on the T.V. After watching pororo I switched off the television and grabbed the newspaper scanning the classified ad section hoping to find a job that would fit for me.

 

Blah Blah…

“construction? Can I do it?....NAH~”

Blah Blah…

“Stylist? Nah~ Ji Ae won’t even let me touch her hair.”

Blah Blah Blah…I scanned all the jobs in the classified ads but I didn’t find any *sigh*

Okay grocery time. I changed to my simple shirt and jeans.

 

 

At Park’s Residence

“Yo~ Dongsaeng wake up” Chanyeol’s sister, Chaeyeon said.

“Mmmmmmm” Chanyeol moaned then hug his pillow.

She grabbed his pillow and throw it to him.

“Yah! Wake up!” she shouted.

He slowly get up. “Araseo Araseo”

Chaeyeon saw the bandage on your forehead.

“Hey, What happened to you?”

“I had an accident yesterday”

“How unlucky of you”

“You’re so mean, your dongsaeng got hurt and that’s all you’ve got to say?” pretending to be hurt by what she said.

“Aigoo~ Araseo, mianhae~ go to the dining room now and have some breakfast prepared by umma”

“I’ll go change first.”

“OK I’ll go now” then she left the room.

 

   After he showered and changed his clothes he went down the stairs and greeted his mother.

“Good Morning, umma”

“Oh! Chanyeollie you’re up!” she went to you and whispered. “You’re father wants to talk to you about the car.”

 

Oh No, I guess today I’m going to die. Chanyeol thought to himself.

He was now in front of his father’s study room. He slowly opened the door.

 

“Come in and sit down” Mr. Park said in a serious tone.

He quickly do what his father said. “Abeoji, it-“ he was cut off.

“Are you okay now?” his father said.

He was kinda shock about what his father just said but still answered him. “ N-ne”

“Good thing you didn’t have any serious injuries”

 

Chanyeol just blinked.

 

“And now about the car….”

 

Uh-oh here it goes Park Chanyeol prepare yourself.

 

“You will have to pay me for the repair.”

“Ne?!”

“Got a problem  with that?”

“eopseumnida” he bowed his head.

“You will work at the coffee shop and your salary will be given to me. I have talked to Joonmyun already about this and he agreed. You can start working tomorrow.” Mr. Park said.

Of course he would agree.*sigh*

“You may go now”

“Ne”

 

                     We owned a coffee shop called Exo Planet Café. It’s actually a partnership because Mr. Kim, Joonmyun’s father also has a share in the capital. Joonmyun is actually the one who is managing the coffee shop right now because our fathers are busy running other businesses so they decided to make him manage it since I didn’t want to. And now I was forced to work at that Café. Just great!.

 

 

                   I don’t hate the coffee shop. It’s just that the place reminds me of the times I was with Ye Jin. It’s her favourite place and ever since she broke up with me I don’t like going to that shop anymore.