Middle : 2

Flower Child

"So we heard about your little moment in Professor Lee's class," a senior told Luhan, as he passed Yoonhae and Luhan's table.

Luhan blinked, and looked up at his senior. He was shocked when he saw his senior grin.

"Man, how I wished I could tell Professor Lee that his fly was open, and not get scolded!" he exclaimed, before laughing and high fiving his friend.

Luhan gave him a small smile. Luhan had always had great repect to people who were in grades that were higher then his. Especially if they were male, since they wouldn't want to date him or anything, because he only liked Yoonhae.

"Thanks senior."

His sunbae ruffled his hair, before walking away. Luhan turned around to look back at Yoonhae. He had this excitement in his eyes.

"Yoonhae! Did you see that? That senior talked to me!" he exclaimed.

Yoonhae chuckled, and nodded her head.

"Yeah, I see Oppa. I think that was Jongin. Kim Jongin. He's two years under Sehun oppa. I think the two play basketball together," she explained.

Luhan furrowed his eyebrows.

"No soccer?" he asked.

Yoonhae laughed.

"Well of course they play soccer! What kind of Korean student doesn't play soccer?" she asked, completely amused.

 

Over the weeks, Luhan has gotten more and more popular because of Jongin. Yoonhae just supported him in all of his decisions, because she was just glad that he didn't leave her just yet. Luhan pulled Yoonhae to his side, when he was talking to Jongin. She kind of hid behind him, when she saw all of the seniors.

"So soccer match today?" Jongin asked, smirking.

Luhan chuckled.

"Sure! But expect your sorry behind to lose after you fall onto your again," Luhan said playfully  referring to their last soccer match where Jongin had tripped  before smirking back.

"Ohh!" All of their friends stressed.

Jongin just seriously got whipped by a freshman ( "Hey Jongin, apply some cold water to that burn!" ). Jongin pinked just a bit, before he chuckled and ruffled the latter's hair.

"You've got guts kid. Join the soccer team! You are pretty good for a freshie."

Luhan's eyes shined.

"Really hyung?"

Jongin smiled, and nodded his head.

"Yeah! We need better players anyways,"  he joked.

"HEY!"

 

Luhan bounced excitedly, all the way home. Yoonhae was happy herself, just because Luhan was happy.

"Oh my god, can you believe it? I might be on the soccer team!" Luhan gushed.

Yoonhae smiled.

"I know Oppa! This is so exciting!" she exclaimed.

As they came upon the two way path, Yoonhae pondered if they should go relax at their spot, before going home.

"Oppa? Should we go to our place before going home?" she asked, looking at him.

Luhan smiled, and nodded his head.

"Sure!"

 

Yoonhae wittnessed Luhan ramble on and on about soccer, and how cool all of his senior friends were. Yoonhae was a bit sad that this was the topic that they were talking about, but she nodded her head in agreement to everything. Once he was finished, and the both of them were ready to go home, Yoonhae held Luhan's hand, making him stop. He looked at Yoonhae.

"Hmm?" he asked.

Yoonhae looked at him.

"Oppa, promise me that even when you're busy with soccer and your new senior friends, you'll still have time for me?" she asked.

Luhan gave her a small smile, and nodded his head.

"Of course! I'll always have time for you," he told her.

Yoonhae grinned, and began to their favorite saying.

"Promise?"

"Promise."

 

Oh, how was Yoonhae supposed to know that the promise wasn't going to be fulfilled?