* End : 7

Flower Child

 

Yoonhae suddenly hugged Luhan, and Luhan hugged her back. Yoonhae had her head in the crook of Luhan's chest, and Luhan's chin rested on Yoonhae's shoulder. She hugged him tightly. She was so relieved that Luhan just apologized to her. So. Relieved.

"I forgive you oppa," Yoonhae whispered.

Luhan let out a sigh of relief, before tightening his grip on Yoonhae. He didn't want to let her go.

"Thank you so much. You don't know how much that means to me," Luhan replied to her softly, inhaling the cold air around him.

Just being in Yoonhae's presence again exhilarated him. He didn't realize how much he needed her until now. It was like he was blinded, but now he was found. He couldn't comprehend what he was feeling exactly, but he knew that it felt good. He never wanted it to leave. If he could erase those steps on that day, and change his path, he would. He'd do anything to take back his freshmen year. He'd take back his middle school years. He'd take back everything, just to be innocent 10 year old Luhan again. The Luhan that made Yoonhae laugh when she was crying, the Luhan that made her smile when she was sad. The Luhan that was there for her. Not this Luhan. Not the Luhan that couldn't protect Yoonhae on his life. Not the Luhan that he desperately regrets now, more then he ever has. He'd take back everything; as long as Yoonhae was happy with only him, he'd be willing to give it all up for her. All of it. 

Yoonhae, on the other hand, had missed Luhan so much. She had missed his touch, his hugs, even his scent. She had desperately wanted this moment to happen, but she didn't know that it would come true. Luhan was with her again, and it was all it mattered. She hoped that Luhan would stay with her forever. She hoped that it would be true. As she sunk a bit deeper into the snow, and the chilly, frosty winter air swirled around her, the warmth of Luhan's arms around her made her feel warm enough. Her heart beat a bit faster, almost louder then it usually did. She was happy, content. Nothing would make her forget this feeling. Nothing.