Beginnings : 3

Flower Child

 

All of the girls began to envy Yoonhae's relationship with Luhan. How come the loser gets to have all of the new eye candy's attention? Yoonhae and Luhan were oblivious to the situation though. Hand in hand, they walked out of the school gates, and onto the sidewalk. It was time to go home.
"So how'd you like school Oppa?" Yoonhae asked.
Luhan grinned.
"It was the best thing in the whole wide world! Except for the people there," he commented, before making a face.
Yoonhae giggled.
"Well, I guess you're not used to it yet. I'm not even used to it yet... I wonder why people keep looking at you," Yoonhae wondered aloud.
Luhan shrugged his shoulders.
"I dunno, but I hope it stops. I don't want to keep telling people over and over that I don't want to play with them," he exasperatedly told her.
"How come?"
"Because I only need you as my friend, remember?"

 
The next day was a Saturday. Luhan opened his eyes, and looked over to his left. He saw Yoonhae asleep, mouth wide open, drooling just a bit. He smiled softly, before getting off of the bed, trying to not to wake her up. He learned yesterday morning, that if he wasn't careful, he would wake Yoonhae up at a very early hour, and she would be very upset. After all, Luhan did wake up everyday at 4am. He entered the bathroom oh-so quietly, and the faucet. He grabbed his green colored toothbrush, and began to brush his teeth. He was hoping that he was doing a good job. After he was done, he grabbed a blanket, exited the house, and sat on the first step of the porch. The sun was just coming up, and he loved the warm-ish cool feeling of fall during this hour. 
"Thank you for letting me meet Yoonhae, Zhu Hua," he said aloud, looking at the half-way risen sun.
Zhu Hua was a god, to the flowers, that was responible for the act of becoming a human when someone really needed them. He monitored them, and made sure that the flowers who were turned into humans, liked being human and helping the person who turned them into one with their problems.
"She's so nice, and caring, and helpful. She understands me too," he whispered.
Suddenly, he felt a body next to him. He looked over, to find a half asleep Yoonhae next to him.
"Oppa, it's a Saturday. Why are you up sooo early?" she asked, rubbing her eyes.
She placed her head on Luhan's shoulder.
"I always wake up at this hour," he explained, before putting his head on Yoonhae's head.
"But it's so early! Kids need at least 10 hours of sleep Oppa."
"Kid flowers need only 8 though, Yoonhae-ah."
Yoonhae yawned.
"Either way... We should still be sleeping," she mumbled, before her eyes closed, and started to sleep again.
Luhan took a glance at her, before smiling a bit more. He kissed her forehead softly, before draping the blanket around them both. He shut his eyes, and fell into a slumber himself.
 
At 7am sharp, Sehun arrived at the Park residence. He stopped in mid step when he saw Luhan and Yoonhae on the steps, asleep. He chuckled softly, before walking over, and tapping Luhan on the shoulder. Luhan's eyes fluttered open groggily.
"Sehun hyung?" he asked, before rubbing his eyes.
"Luhan-ah... What are you and Yoonhae doing out here?" Sehun asked.
"Uhm, well, I woke up at my normal time — which was four — and then I thought I was being careful coming out here. She ended up coming out here with me, and then we just fell asleep," Luhan explained.
Sehun grabbed onto Yoonhae, and pulled her up into his arms. Her head rested on his shoulder. He took Luhan's hand.
"Let's get you two in. I don't want the both of you to catch a cold," he told Luhan, before guiding the, back into the house.
They walked in on Minhae eating cereal and watching tv. She looked over their direction, and she almost choked on her food. Sehun's eyes widened in worry, as Minhae came over.
"What... How... Huh?" she asked, as she took Yoonhae from Sehun.
"Luhan's going to be on a flower's sleeping schedule for the rest of the month, and Yoonhae is most likely going to follow Luhan everytime he wakes up, and they're going to start sleeping on the porch from 4 til 7, which is when I get here," Sehun explained.
Minhae raised an eyebrow.
"Oppa, you're expecting me to let my little sister sleep outside in the cold for the rest of the month?" she asked.
"Which is why I need to come earlier for the rest of this month."