* Final End : 1

Flower Child

 

Yoonhae's eyes fluttered open to Luhan's sleeping face. She smiled to herself. She remembered when he used to wake up so much earlier then she did, and now he sleeps like a hibernating bear.

"You've changed a lot Oppa… " Yoonhae breathed.

She noticed that Luhan had gotten a bit paler since last night. Maybe it was just the sunlight shining onto his skin. She carefully got off the bed, and exited the room. She wandered into the kitchen, finding Sehun and her grandmother in a deep conversion.

"… and we can't let her find out before it's time. She'd be depressed if she found out before it happened. Luhan just wants to spend his last hours with her before he has to go," Sehun muttered.

Yoonhae's head tilted in confusion. His last hours? Her grandmother nodded her head.

"I understand. I'll let them be for the whole day. I'll cook an amazing meal for Luhan, before he has to go back." 

"Where does Luhan oppa have to go back to?" Yoonhae asked, startling both Sehun and her grandmother.

"Uhm, back to your house," Sehun lied, his hands gripping his cup of warm tea even harder.

Yoonhae's grandmother nodded her head calmly.

"I wanted to give Luhan a nice Incheon meal before he has to walk all the way back to Cheongju."

Yoonhae's face twisted in confusion.

"But… He can come home with me, can't he?" 

Sehun and Yoonhae's grandmother turned their heads to look at each other, before looking back at Yoonhae.

"He can't, Yoonhae-ah. He has to, uhm, train his body and exercise. He feels that he lays on the couch too much."

"Oh… Okay," Yoonhae said, before taking a seat at the table.

She was still confused. His last few hours? Yoonhae didn't believe that Luhan would leave her… And if she would see him again at home, why would she be depressed?

 

As Yoonhae exited the room, Luhan's eyes opened weakly. He coughed. He felt horrible inside him. He lunged for the water bottle at the side of the bed, and gulped it down in one breath. He felt better, but not all the way better. The door opened, and Sehun appeared with another water bottle and some fruit. He closed the door, and looked at Luhan.

"You look horrible," he commented, unscrewing the bottle for Luhan.

He pushed it toward Luhan, and Luhan gladly accepted it.

"Yoonhae's grandmother is making you a good meal today, so you can be healthy before you… turn back," Sehun informed, before giving Luhan a slice of apple.

He took it, and ate it, the nutrients running through his body. He felt weak. He needed to see Yoonhae. He desperately wanted to see Yoonhae, but he didn't have the energy to get up. His energy was draining drastically. It was enough to supply for a tiny flower, but it wasn't enough for him  a human.