Beginnings : 5

Flower Child

 

Yoonhae got pushed down, hard. She groaned in pain. Luhan was recently transferred to a different class for english, and all of the girls took it as a pass to hurt Yoonhae. 

"Why do you leech off Luhan oppa anyways?" Yejin asked snobbishly, as she glared at her.

Yoonhae winced. You wouldn't think that ten year olds would do things like this, right?

"I don't leech onto him. He's my friend, and we like to be together," she muttered.

That earned her a slap on her face. The slap left a red mark, and a buzzing sensation on her cheek. She touched her cheek in horror and pain.

"Stop lying you little loser. Luhan Oppa just feels pity on you, and that's why he's not playing with me. Stay away from him. He's not your type," she spat.

"Like you're his type? Luhan Oppa is nice, and sweet, not evil and mean like you," Yoonhae shot back.

Yejin gasped, and she screeched, "I am not evil nor mean! And you have no rights on calling him oppa, you little wench!" 

Her hand raised up again, but a pale hand stopped it. Yejin looked over in frustration, until she saw that it was no other then Luhan. There was a dark look in his eyes, when he looked at Yejin.

"What do you think you're doing?" he asked her, as he gripped her wrist tighter.

"O-oppa... I-I... Uhm," Yejin stuttered, in shock to see Luhan.

Yoonhae gulped. She didn't like this situtation.

"She was helping me up, Oppa. I fell, and she came after she heard me yell for help," Yoonhae quickly lied.

Luhan changed his view from Yejin — who was frantically nodding her head in agreement  to Yoonhae.

"Really?" he asked skeptically.

Yoonhae nodded her head.

"Yeah Oppa, she was just trying to help."

"Then why is her hand raised in the air?" Luhan asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Uhh..." 

Luhan let go of Yejin's wrist. He glared at her, and she ran outside. He looked at Yoonhae, and helped her up.

"Aish, you idiot... Why would you help defend such a person?" Luhan asked, as he dusted off Yoonhae.

She looked down.

"I don't like seeing you angry oppa..." she whispered.

Luhan sighed, and started to inspect her face. He saw a red mark, and his eyes widened.

"Yoonhae-ah... Don't tell me that she hit you already." 

"Okay, I won't," she replied, putting her hand over .

Luhan face palmed, and grabbed her hand. He normally loved her innocence, but this was too much for him to handle — especially since she was defending people she shouldn't. He pulled her out of the bathroom, and back to class.

 

Luhan waited outside of the school's gates patienly. He held the straps of his back pack tightly, looking among the crowd for Yoonhae. Girls kept trying to come up and talk to him, but he didn't pay a single speck of attention to them. As soon as he saw Yoonhae exit the doors, he walked over to her.

"Yoonhae-ah! Hurry, I have to show you something," he told her, before taking her hand.

He started to pull her out of the gates. A lot of girls who watched, were envious of the skinship.

 

"Where are you taking me oppa?" Yoonhae asked, as they entered a trail, opposite of the way to their house.

Luhan grinned, and continued to walk.

"Don't worry about it. Just follow me!" he exclaimed.

Yoonhae nodded her head, and walked on. About five minutes later, they entered a cave.

"Omo... Oppa, what are we doing here?" Yoonhae asked, afraid of the slight darkness.

Luhan chuckled, and continued to walk.

"You'll see, Yoonhae-ah. Just trust me," he told her, before he continued.

Yoonhae gulped, and nodded her head, still unsure. Her thoughts were then reversed, when they 'exited' the cave, to see a pond with a mini waterfall.

"Oh my gosh... Luhan Oppa..." she whispered in awe.

Luhan grinned.

"It's nice, isn't it? My pollen always told me about this place..." he told her.

Yoonhae giggled.

"Your pollen, oppa?" she asked.

Luhan nodded his head.

"Yeah, my pollen! They can talk, you know."

Yoonhae just smiled. She ran towards the edge of the pond.

"Whaa~ The water is so clear!" she admired.

Luhan sighed in content, and sat down, his feet dipped in the water. Yoonhae followed him, and placed her head on his shoulder.

"This will be our hang out place. For us, and only us."

"Promise?"

"Promise."