* Final End : 2

Flower Child

 

Yoonhae and her grandmother stayed at the kitchen table, conversing about different things. An hour has passed, and Yoonhae couldn't seem to stop herself from wondering why Sehun was going back and forth from the kitchen to the bedroom, taking bottles of water and fruit and vegetables into the room.

"Grandmother, why does Sehun oppa continue to take water into the room?" Yoonhae asked, as Sehun closed the door for the nth time.

"There's no reason, Yoonhae-ah. I've asked him to stock up the supply in the room," her grandmother explained, taking a sip of tea.

She had already known about Luhan. Sehun told her everything  from Luhan being a flower, to now, she knew it all.

"Oh..." Yoonhae breathed, somewhat relieved.

"Why hasn't Luhan oppa come out yet?" Yoonhae asked, getting ready to slip out of her seat.

Luhan would usually be awake by 9. He's always been early-ish. Her grandmother opened to say something, until Sehun walked out the door once again.

"Yoonhae-ah..." he called, making Yoonhae snap her head towards Sehun.

"Neh oppa?"

"I think you should... come in here."

Yoonhae abruptly got up from her seat, and went into the bedroom. Her eyes widened at the sight. Empty plastic water bottles were piled high on one side the the bed, and a very sick-looking Luhan on the other side.

"Oppa! What's... What's going on?" Yoonhae asked frantically, as she got next to Luhan on the bed.

She put her hand on Luhan's forehead, as Luhan smiled weakly.

"N-nothing is going on, Yoonhae-ah," Luhan assured, his voice sounding weak, and raspy.

Yoonhae gasped. There was definitely something wrong with Luhan. His voice was in horrible condition, and he was as cold as ice. This wasn't normal. This wasn't normal at all. Yoonhae was worried. Very, very worried. 

"You don't look, sound or feel fine," Yoonhae squeaked.

Luhan sighed, before putting his hand onto Yoonhae's cheeks.

"You're right, it's not fine," Luhan admitted.

Tears began to form in Yoonhae's eyes.

"What aren't you telling me oppa?" Yoonhae asked, terrified that something horrible is going to happen to both him and her.

A tear slid down her cheek, and Luhan took his thumb to wipe it away. He pulled her closer to him, and looked into her eyes. He felt his heartbeat accelerate in his chest, as he pulled her closer and closer until both of their lips touched. Luhan's eyes closed, and it was like he was sent into heaven at that very moment. It was like nothing could feel better then what just happened right there. The sparks that were present, overwhelmed Luhan, and gave him an extra burst of strength. He felt like he was going to be content enough, if he turned into a flower right there, because he had no regrets anymore... 

Yoonhae's eyes instantly fluttered close when her lips touched Luhan's. The feeling was so overwhelming for her, she wondered if it was real or not. Her heart started to beat in her chest really fast. She couldn't believe that she was doing this with Luhan right now. It felt… almost magical. It was like she was in one of those Disney Princess movies. She couldn't believe  more like comprehend  what was going on right now. All she knew was it it felt right. So right. Luhan pulled away with a slight smile on his face. It was like all the pain drained from him.

"I think i'm ready…" he whispered, before he closed his eyes.

"Oppa, what are you talking about?" she asked softly, as she got worried to why Luhan was closing his eyes.

Luhan began to glow a golden yellow color. Yoonhae gasped. This wasn't normal, this wasn't normal at all. She began to shake Luhan as her hands trembled in fright. She had a feeling of what was going to happen next, but she didn't want to believe it.

"Sehun Oppa!" she yelled, as she saw Luhan glow even brighter.

Sehun busted in, before he quickly covered his eyes. The light was too blinding.

"Luhan oppa!" Yoonhae screeched.

Sehun opened his eyes. Yoonhae was in tears, a white easter lily in her hands. She was in hysterics. She was broken, clutching the flower in her hands, trying not to damage it. Why did this happen? What did she do wrong? Yoonhae's tears fell one by one on the white flower that had suddenly become dry. Sehun pursed his lips, as he tried to keep his tears inside of him. He didn't know that it would happen so soon... This was too soon. Sehun grabbed the pot filled with dirt -- that he had prepared beforehand -- and brought it toward Yoonhae. He took the flower from her hands gently, and placed it into the pot. Afterwards, he sat next to the crying Yoonhae, and held her in his arms. He kissed the top of her head brotherly, and rubbed her back, in the hopes of comforting her.

"Yoonhae-ah, it's okay... It's going to be okay," he whispered to her.

"You knew, didn't you?" Yoonhae accused bitterly, as she pushed Sehun away and poked him in the chest harshly.

Sehun continued embracing her, despite her powerful attacks.

"Yes, I did know," he confessed.

Yoonhae started to slap Sehun repeated, as she released and expressed her anger. She had so much frustration that she thought that she didn't deserve. This wasn't fair. Nothing is ever fair to her.

"Why didn't you tell me? I could've kept this from happening! Gosh--wait a minute, you and Grandmother knew! That's why the two of you were talking in the kitchen this morning," she pieced together.

After Sehun nodded his head in confirmation, she groaned in anger before she said, "This is the worst day ever! This is so... so unfair! Why did this have to happen to me?"

Soon, she stopped resisting Sehun. She grabbed onto him and sobbed. She was just... speechless now.

Sehun hugged her softly, patting her back.

"It will be okay, Yoonhae-ah… It will be okay."

Yoonhae continued to sob. She finally got Luhan to be with her again. She finally had him for herself. But now he was just gone. Gone, into the form of a flower that she had once transformed years ago.