* End : 4

Flower Child

 

No. Luhan shook his head. He couldn't abandon Yoonhae now. He only had one more week to be with her. One week. Luhan stopped as they began to start walking.

"Actually… hyungs?" Luhan asked.

Jongin looked at him.

"Yeah?"

"I can't go. I have to, erm, pack up my suitcases," Luhan lied quickly.

Kyungsoo raised an eyebrow.

"Why do you need to pack up your suitcases?"

"I'm actually moving to China in a week. That's why I was at home today," Luhan explained, looking down at the trophy.

They all stopped to look at Luhan.

"You're… You're leaving in a week?" Minseok asked, bewildered at the sudden announcement.

Luhan nodded his head.

"I am… I have to go take care of my… aunt and uncle," Luhan said, rubbing the award in his hands.

Kyungsoo frowned.

"You're kidding me, right? You've lived here for basically your whole life! What's wrong with living here?" he fumed.

"My Chinese heritage is leaving me. My relatives don't like it…" Luhan muttered.

Jongin scoffed.

"Being Korean isn't a bad thing."

Luhan softened.

"It is when you're Chinese, hyung-ah… I'm sorry, really. But I honestly didn't know until this morning. I would've told you earlier if I could." 

Jongin tchhed, before pulling him into a manly hug.

"We'll miss you, Luhan-ah." Jongin whispered.

Luhan nodded his head, before embracing him back.

"I'll miss you guys, too."

 

"Will you guys do me a favor?" Luhan asked, twiddling his fingers as he stood on Sehun's porch.

Jongin looked at both Kyungsoo and Minseok, before nodding.

"Can you guys… can you guys make sure Yoonhae's safe for me? I mean, you don't have to check every single moment of the day… but can you just… make sure she's not hurt?" Luhan asked.

Kyungsoo bit his lip. Minseok scratched his neck, and Jongin sighed.

"Well, uhm… about that," Kyungsoo started.

"We kind of have to keep our rep, and Yoonhae isn't really…" Minseok continued.

Luhan looked down.

"Oh. Well then it's fine. I guess it is kind of too much to ask fo--"

"I'll do it," Jongin interrupted.

Luhan's head snapped upwards, and Kyungsoo and Minseok looked at Jongin in surprise. Jongin sighed.

"If the others won't do it, I'll do it. But I can't guarantee that she won't ever get hurt, since i'm not in her grade, but I'll try. For you," Jongin told Luhan.

Luhan gave him a small smile.

"Thanks hyung. I really appreciate it. I really do." 

 

Yoonhae sighed at her homework. She was going to have a bunch more homework when she got back, but she could at least try to do the homework that was due today. 

"I wonder what Luhan's up to… I bet he's out playing with his soccer friends again," Yoonhae sighed.