* End : 8

Flower Child

 

I only have one more day left with Yoonhae, Luhan thought. He definitely didn't like the sound of it. He sighed. Might as well make the best of it. If anything, Luhan knew that when Zhu Hua told him that he had one more week, he knew that he would only have until Friday. Friday was tomorrow. Yoonhae was first to pull away. Her eyes, sparkling with content, looked up at Luhan's.

"Oppa, are you cold?"

Luhan smiled softly. Even after everything he had done, she still cares about him. 

"No, i'm not cold. Are you cold?" he asked back.

"It's kind of cold…" Yoonhae admitted.

Luhan chuckled, before ruffling her hair.

"Let's get inside before you get sick."

 

"What would you want to do if we only had one last day to spent together?" Luhan asked, biting his bottom lip.

Luhan and Yoonhae were lying next to each other on the guest bed in Yoonhae's grandmother's house. Luhan wrapped his right arm around Yoonhae.

"Hmm… Anything?" Yoonhae asked.

"Anything."

Yoonhae's face changed into a thinking expression. Luhan chuckled softly at her cuteness.

"I think, i'd just like to stay just like this Oppa. Just being with you for the whole day without any interruptions would be enough for me," Yoonhae finally replied, before placing her head on Luhan's chest.

She placed her hand on his ribcage. The skinship made Luhan's heart beat even faster. He hoped that Yoonhae wouldn't be able to hear it.

"Then we'll stay like this for the rest of the day, okay?" 

"Alright… just don't leave me tomorrow, Luhan oppa," Yoonhae whispered, before yawning.

Luhan shifted his position, so Yoonhae would be even more comfortable. He looked down at Yoonhae with sorrow eyes.

"If only I could Yoonhae-ah… If only I could."