* End : 6

Flower Child

 

"I don't think it would," a soft voice called out.

Yoonhae snapped her head over in surprise. She widened her eyes when she saw who it was.

"Lu-luhan?" she asked.

She had to take a good look to convince herself that it was really Luhan. She even rubbed her eyes. His hair was a little disheveled, and he looked a bit tired. Luhan walked closer to her.

"Yoonhae…" Luhan whispered.

Yoonhae stood up. She came here to get away from Luhan, not to see him again. Who knows what kind of sadness he would supply to her.

"Why aren't you in school?" she blurted.

That wasn't what she wanted to say. Luhan sighed, before walking up to her.

"I wanted to see you."

"So you skipped school today, just to see me? I wonder why you haven't done that before," Yoonhae retorted bitterly.

She had every right to say it bitterly, and not feel guilty… right?

"Actually," Luhan started, before twiddling his fingers, "I skipped three days of school. I had to walk all the way here with Sehun hyung."

Yoonhae gasped.

"Wait, what? The both of you walked all the way here?" Yoonhae asked in disbelief.

Luhan nodded his head.

"I asked him to drive me here, but Minhae noona had his car, and I really needed to see you, so he walked with me here."

Yoonhae bit her lip. He walked all the way to Incheon, for her?

"Why… why did you walk all the way to see me?"

"I wanted to say i'm sorry," Luhan stated, before looking intently at her.

Yoonhae looked away, and gritted her teeth.

"It took you four days to say sorry?"

"It wasn't my fault! Sehun wouldn't let me see you after I came home, and it took me three days to come here to see you," Luhan defended.

"It's okay then. You didn't have to come all the way here to apologize," Yoonhae gave in.

She knew that there wasn't a reason to be completely mad at Luhan. No matter what, Luhan was bound to make her break either way. Luhan shook his head. He placed his hands on Yoonhae's shoulders, making her look up at him with wide eyes. He stared deeply into them, making his heart beat a little bit faster then it should have. Had he always felt this way about Yoonhae?

"I did have to come here, Yoonhae-ah. And I want you to truly forgive me about what I did. I'm really sorry I didn't come. I'm sorry that I made you think that I would. I'm sorry I couldn't be there for you for all of those years. I'm sorry for screwing up all of my chances to be with you, just because of Jongin and soccer. I'm really, really, really sorry. Will you please forgive me?"