Beginnings : 1

Flower Child

a/n: this is like a 'bonus' beginning, I guess, since this had nothing to do with the plot whatsoever. You may skip this chapter if you like, unless you're an HunHan shipper. If you ship HunHan... you should read this, LOL.

 

Luhan stared at the water in the tub, with strange white and pinkish-purple foam on top of it.

"Uhm, hyung?" Luhan asked, as he peered at the water.

"Yes?" Sehun asked, as he hung the towel Luhan would be using after he was done.

"What do I do with this contaminated water? Drink it?" Luhan asked curiously.

Sehun chuckled, before turning around to look at Luhan.

"No Luhan-ah… It's for bathing, see?" Sehun asked.

"The white stuff is made of soap, which help cleanse your body," Sehun added, scooping up a bit onto his hands, and blowing it onto Luhan.
Luhan wrinkled his nose in surprise. He wiped some off onto his hands, and he started to put it closer to his mouth. Sehun widened his eyes, and grabbed onto Luhan's wrist.

"No, Luhan! You can't eat soap, okay? It taste bad, and it's poisonous," Sehun scolded.

Luhan gasped, before putting his hand down. He nodded his head.

"Alright, I won't eat soap!" he squeaked.

Sehun chuckled, before ruffling his hair.

"Good, now this is for you to take a bath. A bath is when you clean off your body. Here," Sehun said, before helping Luhan into the bathtub.

Luhan jumped a bit at the warmness. He realized that he was getting lowered into water. He got panicked and started swinging around, since he didn't want to drown in water filled with poison. Sehun widened his eyes, and started to lift him back out.

"Luhan-ah, Luhan-ah... Listen to me," Sehun told him.

As soon as Luhan was lifted out, he stopped swinging, and looked at Sehun. There were tears building up in his eyes.

"Why are you crying, Luhan? I'm showing you how to take a bath," Sehun told him softly.

"You… You were going to put me into a tub of water and poison! I was going to drown," Luhan replied, quivering slightly, because the air hitting the water on his thighs were making him cold.

Sehun sighed, before wrapping Luhan in a towel to keep him from getting cold.

"Soap is not exactly poisonous, Luhan-ah. It's just really bad to consume it. And you won't drown in the tub, I'll make sure of it, okay?" Sehun asked, as he looked at Luhan, like he was his son.

Luhan blinked before nodding his head.

"A-alright. Promise you won't let me drown?" he asked.

Sehun nodded his head, and chuckled.

"Yes, I promise. Just don't kick, okay?" Sehun asked, as he picked Luhan up again.

"Okay…" Luhan muttered, before he was lifted up.

This time, he closed his eyes. He learned, as a flower, that if you covered up any holes it would make it less likely to die. Sehun chuckled at his cuteness, as he placed Luhan into the tub. The warmth of the water, and the weird air-ish plastic softness from the bubbles, overwhelmed Luhan. As soon as his arse hit the bottom of the tub, he in distinctively opened his right eye. He was sitting in the tub full of water, and the somewhat poisonous bubbles were up to his chest. He was indeed not drowning.

"Are you okay now Luhan? Open up both of your eyes…" Sehun whispered.

Luhan did what he was told. Sehun smiled softly, and began to show Luhan how to bathe. Luhan quickly caught on, and he did it quickly. As soon as he was done, Sehun lifted him out of the water, and began to help him dry up with the towel.

"All better! Don't you feel nice, like when it rains and the dirt in your leaves are all… washed and clean?" Sehun asked, as he started to dry Luhan's hair.
Luhan grinned.

"Yeah! It feels nice," Luhan commented.

Sehun nodded his head, and smiled.

"Maybe tomorrow, I can show you have to take a shower."